Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 10:09:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What would be the Greatest find? (Original)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be the Greatest find? (Original)  (Read 17262 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« on: December 19, 2007, 01:28:09 am »

Alot of things might come to mind when asked;
What would be the greatest find?

One that comes to mind for me, is the discovery of an ancient UFO buried in Egypt or South America.
Another would be a working prototype of a Nazi anti-gravity machine built in WW2.
As the list goes on and on, a bigger picture begins to emerge about the distant past and not so distant history of man-kind.

In regaurds to Ancient Mysteries, one of the greatest is Atlantis.
Everything from advanced technologies and coexistence with extra-terrestrial beings were coupled with man's very spirit and it's effect on nature itself. All these things have still gone unproven and there isn't alot of serious research into this aspect of Atlantis.

It might be that one theory that one of us may publish that could create a turning point in the way we investigate the truth. There is a connection from that age, to a coming era in our existence.
Past visions and feelings emerge when certain bits of information surface. It's like we have known something from our ancient past that still lingers in our very being and we can vividly imagine things that we have never seen nor heard. Other places and people are what we tend to remember the most. Lets try to explain these feelings we have about these theories and ideas. The real discovery isn't what we research.
It's what we find out about it....
To know where we are going, It's a must that we investigate were we've been.
Peices of this giant puzzle are abundant throughout the entire forum. Perhaps if we were to reveiw some of this information, we could get a broader idea of how atleast some of this material could lead to a huge discovery.

Even if it is only a personal revelation, we still want to know more about how these other theories came about.
A truth is waiting to be found and we contribute greatly by considering the possibilities, shoot it full of holes and then fill in what we can of it. This is what we do on an investigation into the super-natural.

Debunkers are welcome to offer any insight they might have.
Spiritualist, your comments would also be very helpful and would give a good sence of balance.
Perhaps other answers may arise.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 12:12:10 am by Dawn Moline » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 12:12:47 am »

This is for Neko, Chronos, Trevor, and Stacy....
They inspired this thread the most.....
Thanx folks, I will try not to mispell anything. LOL

The greatest find would have to be that of either sunken city in the Mid-Atlantic or an ancient civilization under the ice of Antartica (either Atlantis or Kadath). Each one would turn science around.

People say that the ice cores have been there for millions of years, but dinosaur bones have been found there so it had to have been warm once, even if it was millions of years ago. Also, the government spends a lot of time there, and the discovery of Lake Vostok there means we still have a lot to learn about the place!

[ 02-27-2006, 06:52 AM: Message edited by: Stacy Dohm ]

"All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream." - Edgar Allen Poe

Posts: 331 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Nov 2004 | Logged: 199.80.126.3 |

Chronos

Member # 2051

Member Rated:
posted 02-27-2006 08:40 AM
ParaNormalIAm,

It might be interesting to start a new topic on this:

What would you consider to be the greatest archaeology find?

I have a few ideas of my own, and it would be interesting to see everyone's answers.

Posts: 833 | From: various | Registered: Jul 2004 | Logged: 165.189.130.2 |

nekozuki

Member # 2762

Member Rated:
posted 02-27-2006 09:32 PM

Actually wasn't Antartica warm during the Ice Age?
In the past;
Could ancient civilizations had an advanced and even divine intervention with nature and the laws of the universe?

Could cities like Atlantis and Kadath have adapted this way of life and eventually misuse it?

Would discovering that they did, change everything?

For a moment let's consider a picture of how a discovery made in Giza could happen.

As above so below;
If we were to put abit of fantasy to this, the outcome could be that all these locations with pyramids and temples would have a center. This center would be a treasure of knowlegde that is well beyond the imagination.
A cave with ruins carved into the sides.Stone discs place on a bamboo rod, suspended from the floor. Each containing quartz crystals. At the end of the great hall sits a platform with a golden alter and a crystal pyramid on top.
OR:
After we would then reveal this larger picture as being a map that is showing us the way to another world like our own. A star map if you will, to a place that life is as abundant as it is here on Earth. For that matter, maybe they are all used as markers to create a calender?

The reality is, folks who do know aren't going to play nice and share.

Morrison, Brig do you have any thoughts on this?
Which would be a greater find to you?
Hall of Records, Star Map, or the whole Shabang?
Comes with UFO....

Contribute to it for a moment and ponder a tale to go with what did what and how....
Have a little fun guys....

Now after years of intence research, the American and Chinese scientists found the answer.
The discs served as a way to focas light to create different peices to a puzzle that later reveals how to fly the ancient alien space craft.

These discs have 8 different markings around the disc. All of these discs have the same markings.
When all these markings are matched and a laser light is focased through them, different messages emerge.
And so on....

The entire story of man will be contained in the computer banks the will be charged once they place the crystal pyramid into the matter/antimatter engine and suddenly, everything turns on. Suddenly the skin of the space craft begins to open like fluid into a round entrance.The space crafts lifts off the ground and levitates without making a sound. The hole that was cut into the side of the ship by our scientist began to just heal before their eyes.

Everything that has evered been wondered about is about to be answered. This lead to the arrest of Herr Saltzmen, Zawi Hawass, editor of National Geographics, and George Bush....LOL

5 years after this find, the world started becoming a different place. Some of these changes were for the better. Some were for the worst.

One of the questions that was obviously answered was," are we alone?" is now an annual celebration.

One thing we never counted on, upon starting this vessels engines was it sending a homing singal back to it's point of origion. This was discovered by accident in the SETI institute.

More?

Is any of this something that would put you on the edge of your seat?

Let's try another one;

This is Peter Jennings reporting live from the US science center in Antarctica.

Behind in this tunnel of ice a team from USMC of engineers are taking measurements of an actual pyramid that has existed below the ice for the last 3 million years. No one is exactly sure who could have built this mega-structure or even how.

Could you imagine hearing that?
How many of these ancient myths could be hiding evidence of an ancient race of modern man?

Could time travel explain the anomalous finds around the world in regaurds to myths becoming fact?

Who on Earth has these answers, and will we ever know about them?

[ 03-01-2006, 10:05 AM: Message edited by: ParaNormalIAm ]

--------------------
http://myspace.com/oharry1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://forums.atlantisrising.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000621
Report Spam   Logged

"The unexamined life is one not worth leading."
-Plato
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 03:01:45 am »

Ishtar

Member # 736

posted 03-01-2006 07:40 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where lost socks go.

--------------------
“Ad initio, alea iacta est.”
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
it's Later Than You Think
http://forums.atlantisrising.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=28;t=000023;p=1
Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2007, 03:02:11 am »

ParaNormalIAm

Member # 2683

Member Rated:
   posted 03-01-2006 09:54 AM                       
True, then you can prevent stupid questions like;
Where'd ya put um?

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2007, 03:02:44 am »

Ishtar

Member # 736

posted 03-01-2006 09:56 AM                       
they go in the washer and never come out.

They are proof there are other dimensions.

It is so simple.

[ 03-01-2006, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: Deborah ]

--------------------
“Ad initio, alea iacta est.”
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
it's Later Than You Think
http://forums.atlantisrising.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=28;t=000023;p=1

Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2007, 03:03:07 am »

ParaNormalIAm

Member # 2683

Member Rated:
   posted 03-01-2006 10:09 AM                       
What would you consider to be the greatest archaeology find?

Chronos, I would consider an underground city complete with inhabitants an extremely important find. The one that I'm waitng for would be the Hall Of Records in Egypt.

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2007, 03:03:31 am »

ParaNormalIAm

Member # 2683

Member Rated:
   posted 03-01-2006 10:18 AM                       
Actually wasn't Antartica warm during the Ice Age?
Neko- I hope this can help answer that. I ran a search and produced these links. It was as close as I could find.

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2004-12/pu-aio122804.php
A great deal of evidence, such as fossils of warm-climate plants and animals, show that Antarctica was not always frigid.

The most widely accepted explanation is that around 470 million years ago what is now Antarctica was near the equator as part of Gondawana (which is sometimes called a super continent) along with what are now Australia, India, Africa and South America around it.

As Gondawana moved and broke into the continents we now know, Antarctica moved toward the South Pole, arriving there about 70 million years ago. By 45 million years ago the last of the other continents, Australia, was moving away, allowing the Southern Ocean to completely surround Antarctica. The ocean surrounding Antarctica is one of the reasons the continent is so cold.

Another theory that has been proposed is that the position of the South Pole has changed. In other words, the axis that the Earth revolves around has not always been the same. In 1997 researchers published a report in Science Magazine outlining this theory.
If the pole did change, it happened more than 200 million years ago.

Since then the Earth's temperature has gone up and down with long periods of ice ages and shorter warm periods between them. While there is still debate about when Antarctica's last warm period occurred and how warm it was, the current ice sheet that covers about 98% of Antarctica is generally believed to have started forming around 2.5 million years ago.

An interesting sidelight: When the British explorer Robert Falcon Scott and the four men with him died on their way back from the South Pole in 1912, they were carrying about 35 pounds of geological specimens on the sled they were pulling. These included some of the first evidence that Antarctica has been warm at one time.

Question is; from whick part of Antarctica did these specimens come from?

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2007, 03:03:50 am »

ParaNormalIAm

Member # 2683

Member Rated:
   posted 03-01-2006 10:36 AM                       
The greatest find would have to be that of either sunken city in the Mid-Atlantic or an ancient civilization under the ice of Antartica (either Atlantis or Kadath). Each one would turn science around.

I agree Stacy, but then their is a world of eye openers. Take fox news for a second. What would you think if a story from fox news reported that the pyramids in Egypt were built by ET's? Fox new by the way is supposed to be a major news network, correct?

Feast your eyes on this then.
http://www.csicop.org/si/9909/fox.html

LOL I love it.

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2007, 03:05:04 am »

Andrew Waters

Member # 914

posted 03-01-2006 11:11 AM                       
I read about halfway through the link and for a minute there I thought the guy was going into cardiac arrest.   Wink

The critique position is valid I'm sure. But if you're espousing a view different than mainstream why waste valuable time and resources defending your position from the other (rebuttal) guys.   Wink

Let 'em hash it out behind the scenes. Throw all the stuff at 'em. Make 'em sweat. There's nothing new on this score. Daniken, Charroux, et al, had 'em howling 35 years ago and they've been howling ever since. Both camps have been at each others throats for so many years and still no answers; not that there will be of course.   Wink

Finally, it's interesting to note the csicop (crime scene investigator cop) guy brought several issues to the forefront but offered no mainstream answers himself. Some of that allotted time/space and resources I was talking about, no doubt. Gotta love this. roflmao.  Grin

[ 03-01-2006, 11:15 AM: Message edited by: Andrew Waters ]
Posts: 2644 | From: Akron, Ohio, USA | Registered: May 2002   
Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2007, 03:05:47 am »

Volitzer

Member # 245

Rate Member   posted 03-01-2006 11:41 AM                       
Getting to the moon, going on camera, taking off your helmet, then taking a deep breath of that fresh 5 psi N2O2 lunar air. 
Posts: 6574 | From: -in transition- | Registered: Oct 2000
Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2007, 03:06:11 am »

Tom Hebert1
Member # 2835

posted 03-01-2006 11:50 AM                       
The discovery of the Hall of Records.
Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2007, 03:06:33 am »

Huggy

Member # 2417

posted 03-01-2006 11:59 AM                       
that satan is a group of atlants living today

--------------------
As Above So Below.

Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2007, 03:06:55 am »

nekozuki

Member # 2762

Member Rated:
   posted 03-01-2006 12:14 PM                       
Well that answered my question thanks Paranormal. The Hall of Records would be a great find , in fact a geologist who wasn't even looking for the Hall of Records said that the area near the sphinx's paw does seem hollow. I wish I could find that info, it was on the History Channel (as always)

--------------------
" Om Vasudevaya Namaha!"
With loving reverence, I bow to Lord Vishnu!

"Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is." - Lord Krishna, Bhagavad Gita

Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2007, 03:07:16 am »

Chronos

Member # 2051

Member Rated:
   posted 03-01-2006 12:23 PM                       

quote:
Originally posted by Deborah:
Where lost socks go.

I lose them, too, but I have an explanation, unlike some. I have dogs and everytime I happen to be missing a pair, chances are, one of the dogs has them.

Dogs love socks, don't ask me why.
If I were a dog, I certainly wouldn't love them.

--------------------
The one true academic search for Atlantis begins at Atlantis Online:

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php

Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2007, 03:07:45 am »

ParaNormalIAm

Member # 2683

Member Rated:
   posted 03-01-2006 12:30 PM                       
lol

I noticed too that socks tend to smell abit like doritos after a long day of work. Best to take them off when the dog is hungery.

[ 03-01-2006, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: ParaNormalIAm ]

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: