Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 11:29:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What would be the Greatest find? (Original)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 108   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be the Greatest find? (Original)  (Read 18022 times)
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2007, 03:42:19 am »

nekozuki

Member # 2762

Member Rated:
   posted 03-04-2006 08:02 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah but even the Japanese couldn't duplicate the Giza pyramids  Wink

--------------------
" Om Vasudevaya Namaha!"
With loving reverence, I bow to Lord Vishnu!

"Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is." - Lord Krishna, Bhagavad Gita

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2007, 03:42:37 am »

incredulous
Member # 2428

posted 03-04-2006 08:18 PM                   
probably speaking for most here ... obviously.

i'm searching for myself. and others after that. and we meet
HERE

and get all bleary minded and share joy, triumph, and misery. a little garbage makes the rounds, as does the caviar ... uhmmm.
salty
Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2007, 03:42:57 am »

Jennifer O'Dell

Member # 2239

Member Rated:
   posted 03-04-2006 09:43 PM                       
My greatest archaeological find would be along the lines of a carcass:

Either the Loch Ness Monster or Bigfoot.

Finding a body would prove that they existed. The odd thing, the History Channel had a new special on the Loch this week and at the end, they showed pix of what could be a body of the creature at the bottom of the lake, with a long neck and everything.

Of course, it could have just been wood shaped like a creature.
Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2007, 03:43:25 am »

ParaNormalIAm

Member # 2683

Member Rated:
   posted 03-05-2006 12:10 AM                       
Jennifer O'Dell

Either the Loch Ness Monster or Bigfoot.

And again, another huge discovery that would rock our world and good. Jenn I would not have thought of that but your right, Both the mystery of the large hairy beast and a suspected aquatic dinosaur brought to the plate would be one of the top ten best discoveries.

For the big foot case, finding it dead would be just as awesome as finding a live one.

Good job!

[ 03-05-2006, 12:12 AM: Message edited by: ParaNormalIAm ]

--------------------
http://myspace.com/oharry1

Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2007, 03:43:44 am »

johnee

Member # 1580

posted 03-05-2006 01:01 AM                       
Jennifer O'Dell !!!

I am appalled!
Nessie is alive and well so I am told by Morgawr, lets hope she stays that way.
A carcass indeed, perish the thought.
Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2007, 03:44:01 am »

ParaNormalIAm

Member # 2683

Member Rated:
   posted 03-05-2006 06:16 AM                       
Incred-

I'm searching for myself. And others after that. We meet
HERE and get all bleary minded and share joy, triumph, and misery. A little garbage makes the rounds, as does the caviar ... uhmmm.
salty.

Self discovery is the start of every great voyage. As a journey of a thousand miles begins with a first step, so does the journey of awareness. To reach for the stars, the singal celled organism must complete a change.

Salty is the water that you taste when you stop swimming. The light of day, is what you gain by continuing.

Very insightful and deep in my own opinion Incredulous....
Finding ourselves in this haystack we call living, is about the same as saying that, I am the needle.

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2007, 03:44:23 am »

ParaNormalIAm

Member # 2683

Member Rated:
   posted 03-05-2006 06:32 AM                       
Now as above, so below.

Here is a post I placed in the Giza Power section and I thought it fit nicely with this.

It is a mixture of a few different ideas presented here that could connect in this way.

Again there are no facts or present mainstream involvement in this idea. I would like to point out the we are not alone in the thought process we have put into this entire forum so far.

My eventual goal is to connect as much of these potential discoveries as possible.

Giza Power- The fantasy was that the Ark of the Covenant was designed to act as a receiver inside the King's Chamber of the Great Pyramid in Giza.
I then ofcourse wanted to see what I could find on a possible connection and poof:
http://www.crystalinks.com/gparc.html

The word ark comes from the Hebrew word aron, which means a chest, box. Its dimensions are described by the bible as 2.5 cubits by 1.5 cubits by 1.5 cubits (45 inches by 27 inches by 27 inches). Curiously, this is the exact volume of the stone chest or porphyry coffer in the King's Chamber in the Great Pyramid in Egypt. This coffer was the only object within the King's Chamber, as the Ark was the single sacred object within the Holy of Holies, in the Temple. Also the laver, or basin, that the priests used to wash their feet had the identical cubit dimensions.

In addition, the cubit dimensions of the inner chamber of the Temple, the Holy of Holies, are precisely identical in size to the King's Chamber in the Pyramid and the same volume as the molten sea of water on the Temple Mount as prepared by King Solomon. Since the Pyramid was built and sealed long before the days of Moses, when he built the Ark and the Holy of Holies, and had remained sealed for over twenty-five centuries until the ninth century after Christ, there is no natural explanation for the phenomenon of both structures having identical volume measurements.

The pyramid itself possessed its own force centers: the heart of the King's Chamber, its most vital and sacred points, where divine energy was concentrated and especially powerful. And other chambers not yet discovered. The candidate undergoing initiation was placed in the great granite sarcophagus in the King's Chamber at the August moment of the initiation rites (Note: the purpose of Initiation is to bestow upon the disciple certain molecular changes in the body to handle higher energy) because the sarcophagus was in direct alignment with the downpouring ray of cosmic light through the Ark in the Third Eye capstone.

The voltage of such a fiery light ray could only be endured by one in whom the physical, emotional and spiritual forces were completely aligned and purified. The candidate with an unbalanced polarity ran the risk of injury to the physical organism, or even death, because of the accelerated frequencies of manna-loa pouring through the capstone.

Deb this is a debate waiting to happen. None the less, I would love to know more about the Ark.
I can't help but feel that those so called coffins in and under the pyramid were not for the dead.

[ 03-05-2006, 06:35 AM: Message edited by: ParaNormalIAm ]

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #67 on: December 26, 2007, 03:44:44 am »

Ishtar

Member # 736

posted 03-05-2006 09:04 AM                       
If I could go back in time, I would like to find the very first man who had thoughts of God or spirits, and why.

--------------------
“Ad initio, alea iacta est.”
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
it's Later Than You Think
http://forums.atlantisrising.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=28;t=000023;p=1

Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #68 on: December 26, 2007, 03:45:05 am »

Ishtar

Member # 736

posted 03-05-2006 09:06 AM                       
Quote,
Deb this is a debate waiting to happen. None the less, I would love to know more about the Ark.
I can't help but feel that those so called coffins in and under the pyramid were not for the dead.

you go first.

--------------------
http://forums.atlantisrising.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=28;t=000023;p=1

Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #69 on: December 26, 2007, 03:45:24 am »

nekozuki

Member # 2762

Member Rated:
   posted 03-05-2006 09:51 AM                       
I think the Loch Ness monster is a dinosaur that never went extinct.

Bigfoot is probably a Neanderthal.

--------------------
" Om Vasudevaya Namaha!"
With loving reverence, I bow to Lord Vishnu!

"Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is." - Lord Krishna, Bhagavad Gita

Posts: 1425 | From: Shreveport, La | Registered: Oct 2005   
Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #70 on: December 26, 2007, 03:45:50 am »

ParaNormalIAm

Member # 2683

Member Rated:
   posted 03-05-2006 12:24 PM                       
Neko that is everyones best guess, I'm guessing.

I found something that had a part of you written all over it Neko.

For You;

http://www.animenfo.com/forums/post-51395.html

As you scoll down you'll see a trend connecting what I mean about parts.

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #71 on: December 26, 2007, 03:46:12 am »

ParaNormalIAm

Member # 2683

Member Rated:
   posted 03-05-2006 12:27 PM                       

quote:
Originally posted by Deborah:
If I could go back in time, I would like to find the very first man who had thoughts of God or spirits, and why.

You investigate like a pro. ^5

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #72 on: December 26, 2007, 03:46:31 am »

ParaNormalIAm

Member # 2683

Member Rated:
   posted 03-05-2006 12:36 PM                       
As for the Ark, I found that it worked away from the pyramid so this tells me that it was a multi purpose object.
An exact replica can be produced from the disciption given in a bible.
Contained within was the ten commandments given by Moses to the children of Israel.
My questions are:

What type of stone were the tablets carved from?
What language were they written in?
Was it ever used inside of the pyramid?

[ 03-05-2006, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: ParaNormalIAm ]

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #73 on: December 26, 2007, 03:46:55 am »

Ishtar

Member # 736

posted 03-05-2006 12:36 PM                       
Para, I don't think I can find that one ;o)

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #74 on: December 26, 2007, 03:47:23 am »

ParaNormalIAm

Member # 2683

Member Rated:
   posted 03-05-2006 12:44 PM                       
Sorry bout that. I try going between a question a skeptic will ask and then answer the way I do
in opinion form so I don't risk false witness.

An old penpal in another forum once told me to shoot it full of holes and then fill them in as you go.
(Ron Ammonsun- Crison Horizon)

Later I found out that he knew John Hutchison.

[ 03-05-2006, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: ParaNormalIAm ]

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 108   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: