Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 06:43:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What would be the Greatest find? (Original)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 108   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be the Greatest find? (Original)  (Read 18024 times)
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2007, 03:36:39 am »

ParaNormalIAm

Member # 2683

Member Rated:
   posted 03-02-2006 02:31 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you Rock, and long time no see. How ya been?
To rocks question of:
And incidentally sounding much like what has been described as existing at the old original North pole before being scraped flat by 55 million years of active 2+ kilometer-deep glaciers. I wonder why the ones mentioned above didn't get scraped flat by glacial action...?

Compacted ice trapped by mountains preventing glacial movement from eroding the lower levels of bed rock under the compacted ice.
Don't know how sound a theory it is, but it's as good a guess as any. LOL

--------------------
http://myspace.com/oharry1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2007, 03:37:03 am »

ParaNormalIAm

Member # 2683

Member Rated:
   posted 03-02-2006 02:40 PM                       
Deborah-

The Ark is something that I invented this fantasy about ,once upon a time.

The fantasy was that the Ark of the Covenant was designed to act as a receiver inside the King's Chamber of the Great Pyramid in Giza.
I then ofcourse wanted to see what I could find on a possible connection and poof:
http://www.crystalinks.com/gparc.html

The word ark comes from the Hebrew word aron, which means a chest, box. Its dimensions are described by the bible as 2.5 cubits by 1.5 cubits by 1.5 cubits (45 inches by 27 inches by 27 inches). Curiously, thisis the exact volume of the stone chest or porphyry coffer in the King's Chamber in the Great Pyramid in Egypt. This coffer was the only object within the King's Chamber, as the Ark was the single sacred object within the Holy of Holies, in the Temple. Also the laver, or basin, that the priests used to wash their feet had the identical cubit dimensions.

In addition, the cubit dimensions of the inner chamber of the Temple, the Holy of Holies, are precisely identical in size to the King's Chamber in the Pyramid and the same volume as the molten sea of water on the Temple Mount as prepared by King Solomon. Since the Pyramid was built and sealed long before the days of Moses, when he built the Ark and the Holy of Holies, and had remained sealed for over twenty-five centuries until the ninth century after Christ, there is no natural explanation for the phenomenon of both structures having identical volume measurements.

The pyramid itself possessed its own force centers: the heart of the King's Chamber, its most vital and sacred points, where divine energy was concentrated and especially powerful. And other chambers not yet discovered. The candidate undergoing initiation was placed in the great granite sarcophagus in the King's Chamber at the August moment of the initiation rites (Note: the purpose of Initiation is to bestow upon the disciple certain molecular changes in the body to handle higher energy) because the sarcophagus was in direct alignment with the downpouring ray of cosmic light through the Ark in the Third Eye capstone.

The voltage of such a fiery light ray could only be endured by one in whom the physical, emotional and spiritual forces were completely aligned and purified. The candidate with an unbalanced polarity ran the risk of injury to the physical organism, or even death, because of the accelerated frequencies of manna-loa pouring through the capstone.

Deb this is a debate waiting to happen. None the less, I would love to know more about the Ark.
I can't help but feel that those so called coffins in and under the pyramid were for the dead.

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2007, 03:37:21 am »

ParaNormalIAm

Member # 2683

Member Rated:
   posted 03-02-2006 04:55 PM                       
Rockessence-
I found this while doing a search to learn more about this temple and found something cool to read that mentions the region.

http://www.sundown.pair.com/SundownShores/Volume_VI/ForestMurmers/cuckoo's%20silence.htm

This is another that had some interesting material that includes the Lemminkainen temple..
The entrance lies deep beneath the earth, 30 kilometres east of Helsinki (HEL) in Finland.
http://paulapeterson.com/Bock_Saga.html

[ 03-02-2006, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: ParaNormalIAm ]

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2007, 03:37:54 am »

ParaNormalIAm

Member # 2683

Member Rated:
   posted 03-02-2006 05:12 PM                       
This would be a great discovery.

First all portraits of aliens show them naked most of the time and with a belly button.
Now isn't popular belief that aliens breed with us because they can't pro-create?

Why do naked Aliens have belly buttons?
 Good question, HUH?

And Stacy, I ask this because for some reason it seemed like something you might ask... LOL
(Kidding)

[ 03-02-2006, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: ParaNormalIAm ]

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2007, 03:38:22 am »

rockessence

Member # 1839

Member Rated:
   posted 03-02-2006 06:03 PM                       
Para,

Thanks! Hey I've been here all along! where were you?

The first link was really sweet... Enjoyed it.

The second, Paula Peterson's Earthcode is a fine site...I turned her onto the Bock material a couple of years ago.

She also has an interview with Sela Randazzo who wrote ROCK MEDICINE which is what my website is about.

http://paulapeterson.com/Rock_Medicine.html

www.pacific-crossroads.com

--------------------
"Illigitimi non carborundum!"
All knowledge is to be used in the manner that will give help and assistance to others, and the desire is that the laws of the Creator be manifested in the physical world. E.Cayce 254-17

Posts: 3128 | From: Port Townsend WA | Registered: Feb 2004 
Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2007, 03:38:41 am »

Jennie McGrath

Member # 2197

Member Rated:
   posted 03-03-2006 12:11 AM                       
My greatest findings:

The spaceship from the Roswell crash!!
Alien bods!
All the secret ET files the government has been keeping for all these years!
Thing is, we already have this stuff, but the guys in Washington won't release any of it!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2007, 03:39:01 am »

ParaNormalIAm

Member # 2683

Member Rated:
   posted 03-03-2006 03:41 AM                       
Hello Jennie, and wow it's awesome to see you.

In regaurds to your post;
Would finding these things be more of a discovery upon stumbeling onto the information?
Or:

Would it be more interesting to find this information being directly connected to all of the above information within this thread?

In your statement; Thing is, we already have this stuff, but the guys in Washington won't release any of it!!!

I completely agree, they do know much more then they will every say. It bothers me that all they have to do is conduct a resonable investigation and then lie and say they found nothing.
Next thing you know a flat bed truck with law enforcement surrounding the cargo is taken to the nearest military base and then nothing.

I wonder what they would say if millions of witnesses began reporting hundreds of UFO's landings everywhere around the globe? Contact with the general population!
To me it would be a dream come true no matter how it turned out in the end.

One thing that would be even more awesome would be have all of the above discoveries tested and producing the landings as an outcome.
We would have been among the first to say," I'm not surprized at all"...

At any rate, Jennie thank you for dropping in and I hope to hear more from ya soon.....

[ 03-03-2006, 03:42 AM: Message edited by: ParaNormalIAm ]

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2007, 03:39:21 am »

ParaNormalIAm

Member # 2683

Member Rated:
   posted 03-03-2006 03:51 AM                       
Rock- From the web link above that you posted, I saw something that lead to a good question for ya.

"ROCK-MEDICINE: A Guide to the Practical Use of Rocks, Crystals, and Gemstones can be ordered."

Do you have any information that could support the idea of using crystals or even sedimentary rocks to store or conduct electrical/magnetic energy? I'm actually looking to do an experiment on this and I need more information from someone with an open mind.

For obvious reasons, I think you are the one I needed to consult on this.

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2007, 03:39:42 am »

rockessence

Member # 1839

Member Rated:
   posted 03-03-2006 10:37 AM                       
Para,

I will send you a PM in order not to clog up the thread with this digression.

[ 03-03-2006, 10:39 AM: Message edited by: rockessence ]

--------------------
"Illigitimi non carborundum!"
All knowledge is to be used in the manner that will give help and assistance to others, and the desire is that the laws of the Creator be manifested in the physical world. E.Cayce 254-17

Posts: 3128 | From: Port Townsend WA | Registered: Feb 2004
Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2007, 03:40:05 am »

ParaNormalIAm

Member # 2683

Member Rated:
   posted 03-03-2006 04:44 PM                       
Rock, Thank you very much for the information.
I wrote to you with the information about this experiment. I hope that something in this will shed a ray of light.   

Please, give me your opinion about this experiment. I'm interested in your thought regaurding it.

If you see some feasibility, then I will probably feel more comfortable sharing in post the idea and results here.

Wait I'm an intuitive extravert (Briggs&Myers personality test result)
I'll just blab it out now. LOL

The idea everyone is to see if a crystal could be used to store heat energy from the sun.
In the case that it would, I beleive gold wire could conduct the extracted heat energy and attempt to boil water.

The extraction might have to be a different material than gold. Perhaps, a crystal submerged in water?

I'll keep it simple and see what isn't working.
Once it's been figured out, I'll try other experiments offering photos/video.
Running water in the Pyramid with large amount of minerals could have an interesting effect.
IN Theory:
4 sides to a Pyramid+4 elements= 4 functions is about the same equation as Assetts + Liabilities =Capital.

Forgive me guys.

[ 03-03-2006, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: ParaNormalIAm ]

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2007, 03:40:24 am »

Desiree

Member # 2991

Member Rated:
   posted 03-04-2006 01:37 AM                       
The Hall of Records would be my greatest discovery.

Actually, I don't think anyone would mind if you shared your rock medicine info here, Rockessence, I think a lot or other people would like to know more about it.
Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2007, 03:40:51 am »

ParaNormalIAm

Member # 2683

Member Rated:
   posted 03-04-2006 07:52 AM                       
 Wink Rock I see a book deal.

BTW folks, as many of you already know April 2 our forum is closed.

Web Master must do his job.
There is no word on how long it will take.
Just a reminder.

Smilely has the details.

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2007, 03:41:10 am »

Jennie McGrath

Member # 2197

Member Rated:
   posted 03-04-2006 02:20 PM                       
Hey there, ParaNormalIAM!

Good to see you again, too! The best evidence would be some actual, verifiable evidence that ET has been here on earth, both in the past, and presently - the best for everyone in the general public, that is!

Some of us are already beyond that, though, for instance, I know they've always been here. So, my questions are more along the lines are, what are they doing with the government, and just what do they actually want here with us??
Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2007, 03:41:32 am »

Jennie McGrath

Member # 2197

Member Rated:
   posted 03-04-2006 02:23 PM                       
By the way, I think that forum announcement from Smiley was the one from last year when we they did the refit and we got private messaging, avatars and all that stuff. One wonders how we ever managed to get along without them!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Chelsea Noveau
Superhero Member

« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2007, 03:41:55 am »

ParaNormalIAm

Member # 2683

Member Rated:
   posted 03-04-2006 07:47 PM                       
Well aside from thes mystery about ancient technology, we seem to adapt to each age by learning new things....

I would love to see how some of what was rumored to exsist would be enhanced by what exsists today. Japan was looking at plans to interlock 55 giza sized great pyramids to make one huge city.

http://members.home.nl/senaz/ideas.htm
This gives referrence to this project with all the same details that "Extreme Engineering", from the discovery channel gave. Besides the one in Vegas this will be the first time something on this scale would be done in the modern world.

[ 03-04-2006, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: ParaNormalIAm ]

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 108   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: