Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:14:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Towering Ancient Tsunami Devastated the Mediterranean
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061130_ancient_tsunami.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Nordic Aliens (Original)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nordic Aliens (Original)  (Read 8216 times)
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #135 on: January 23, 2008, 11:45:39 pm »

Aristotle

Member # 2244

Member Rated:
   posted 01-29-2005 08:09 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bluducky,
The classic definition of the abbreviation "U.F.O." is "unidentified flying object." It need not be of extraterrestial origin at all. I am willing to believe that some people have witnessed things they can't explain in the skies. Yet, unless one of these "crafts" is captured and examined and one of the "visitors" is studied and classified, it would be an extreme leap of faith to suggest that they are of extraterrestial origin. Do you follow?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
they have no control of their evidences, so HOW can they possibly show it to you?

And yet, you'll also see that that statement happens to double for a convenient excuse.

quote:
Innocent until PROVEN guilty, and given the circumstances, you cannot rightfully call them wrong, can you?

Another school of thought on that could be "crazy until proven sane."

Posts: 357 | From: ancient Athens | Registered: Nov 2004   
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #136 on: January 23, 2008, 11:50:06 pm »

Aristotle

Member # 2244

Member Rated:
   posted 01-29-2005 08:16 PM                       
Jennie (I sigh hugely here), you're only twenty-two years old. Were I to have my way, there would be a minimum age requirement of thirty years old before anyone can even post a comment here. The rest of you could simply read what the rest of us are writing and learn from us. You "study" aliens because they are fun. You have admitted it to us many times. Since alien abductions are most likely the result of deranged minds either not on their medication or being overly medicated, I would like to say that you are having your "fun" at the expense of the pathetic and the deranged, and so I have little trouble in sparing your feelings.
As for my marital status, I'm afraid I'm taken, you'll have to look elsewhere for a potential boyfriend.

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #137 on: January 23, 2008, 11:50:55 pm »

Jennie McGrath

Member # 2197

Member Rated:
   posted 01-29-2005 08:48 PM                       
Too funny. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. My age requirement would be to draw the line at 100. At that point senility sets in (you are proof of that). Since you, Ari, my decrepit little friend, would be pushing 2,400 years at this point by my reckoning, that would sure let you out.
I ask again, have you ever even looked at any of the evidence, or is it simply thumbs down to even the mere notion of U.F.O.'s?

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #138 on: January 23, 2008, 11:51:28 pm »

via mars 2
Member # 1970

Member Rated:
   posted 01-30-2005 12:29 PM                       
before we all go crazy about craft that may or may not be alien controlled, let's look at some unorthodox flying objects that men have been playing around with for years. http://www.unrealaircraft.com/
lot's of links from that site ...
i also added a link in the ufo forums here at ar central some time back - try the search feature.

so, what it all boils down to is this:
the craft we see, no matter how crazy they seem to act in their mechanics of flight and raw speed, etc. are manned by us. or should i say more correctly, in some cases, controlled by us?
it's the ones you don't see, that may or may not be "them", if you catch my drift.

to include, you must first exclude.

Posts: 2332 | From: arlington, va. | Registered: May 2004   

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #139 on: January 23, 2008, 11:51:56 pm »

bluducky

Member # 1880

Member Rated:
   posted 01-30-2005 02:54 PM                       
Ari, I state again: "Innocent until PROVEN guilty, and given the circumstances, you cannot rightfully call them wrong, can you?"
Perhaps there ARE aliens flying about in mighty, heavenly craft? Noone can say WHO the pilots are, whether alien or human in origin.
Nobody with credibility seems able to verify either the existence of aliens, OR incredible flying machines, so who can say if they are human or not? (See where I'm going here? It's not a matter of opinion, but a matter of science which cannot be proven either way to the common public)

quote:
Jennie (I sigh hugely here), you're only twenty-two years old. Were I to have my way, there would be a minimum age requirement of thirty years old before anyone can even post a comment here.

Yeah, I like that idea. It's very fair and open minded. Just perfect for unbiased debate

A lesson for you Ari,

Wisdom comes in many forms, and often from the most unlikely places...

Jennie,

quote:
Too funny. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. My age requirement would be to draw the line at 100. At that point senility sets in (you are proof of that).... Ari, ... would be pushing 2,400...

Easy there, my dear Jennie, you have already said he acts like he's 100, and therefore, ari's STILL eligible  (I pay attention)

(PS: Thank you for noticing Jennie. Flattery will get you anywhere in this world -- it's a fact that all people respond favourably to it, (except maybe perpetual grouches) even when it wasn't sincere) (she called me 'sane' and 'nice' )

quote:
it's the ones you don't see, that may or may not be "them", if you catch my drift.

I concur there, Martian!

It's the ones we DON'T see that may be 'them', but the ones we CAN see are only 'us' with our crappy toys.

Posts: 1626 | From: Queensland, Australia | Registered: Mar 2004   
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #140 on: January 23, 2008, 11:52:22 pm »

Brig

Administrator
Member # 802

Rate Member   posted 01-30-2005 06:22 PM                       
Draw the line at 30 and we lose half of our posters. The lunatic half perhaps, but still half  Draw the line at 100 and I'm going to be the only one close; but ,thank God, not that close. So I guess we'd all be outa luck, or in luck, depends on your viewpoint 
Posts: 10078 | From: Old Washington, Ohio , USA | Registered: Apr 2002   

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #141 on: January 23, 2008, 11:52:50 pm »

via mars 2
Member # 1970

Member Rated:
   posted 01-30-2005 06:57 PM                       
that's right blu, until proven otherwise.
and yet we do know that:
a) man has and does fly unorthodox aircraft
b) there is a possibility that others, who can't readily be identified, could be flying those same craft
c) i reiterate, there is a good chance that man is flying those craft
d) i will concede however, that the rudimentary designs, and possibly certain materials used therein, may have come from "unusual" sources. (but then again, may haver come from earlier technologically advanced humans)
or my favorite
e) it's futile, therefore get your own uav or personal hovercraft, and see what the fuss is all about.
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #142 on: January 23, 2008, 11:53:10 pm »

via mars 2
Member # 1970

Member Rated:
   posted 01-31-2005 05:53 PM                       
jennie - nordic aliens fly real ufos.
if you don't believe me, ask johne. perhaps you would like to read about the vril society in that other thread i mentioned earlier?
just thought it might be your cup of tea ...

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #143 on: January 23, 2008, 11:53:35 pm »

Aristotle

Member # 2244

Member Rated:
   posted 01-31-2005 08:16 PM                       
Brig, wouldn't we be better off without some of the crazy people..?
Bluducky, science demands facts, not theories. In other words, to put it bluntly, science demands a corpse. Show me a body of an alien visitor of any type, be it Nordic (and it has to be an alien, too, not simply a dead Swede), gray or reptilian and then I will believe you. By the way, I wouldn't get too swelled a head about Jennie calling you "sane." Remember, she's only twenty-two, who is she to judge?

Jennie, never mind, I have already refuted your sensationalist claims twice already. It would be a waste of my time to do so again.

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #144 on: January 23, 2008, 11:53:56 pm »

Jennie McGrath

Member # 2197

Member Rated:
   posted 01-31-2005 08:37 PM                       
"Refuted them..?" Refuted them with what? Your own personal bias? Where have you even addressed my "claims"..? I asked you a point blank question, not only did you not even answer it, you go on about people's ages again. Do you have any other line of argument?
Mars,

Thank you for the heads up, I have been reading what JohnE posted, very informative.

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #145 on: January 23, 2008, 11:54:17 pm »

Aristotle

Member # 2244

Member Rated:
   posted 01-31-2005 09:01 PM                       
Jennie, you're only twenty-two. When you get older, perhaps you'll understand something more about the world.
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #146 on: January 23, 2008, 11:54:47 pm »

bluducky

Member # 1880

Member Rated:
   posted 01-31-2005 09:39 PM                       
Oh Ari, what you don't know can't hurt you, right? (I don't think you will understand quite what I mean there...)
Science demands facts, and, as I have stated many a time, these facts aren't available in PHYSICAL FORM. (ie. no 'swedish' corpses ) BUT, the written science can still be tested, can it not?

Many abductees come home with crazy tales of what they have seen, and, sometimes, it just may be plausible.

How can a lay person with no knowledge of anything technical all of a sudden tell of implosion based technology which can hurtle a ship through space at the speed of light? and then give a brief description of HOW it works? (even drawing pictures) Some abductees do such things. There is information available to critique, if you so desire.

Physical proof should be the last thing you should think about at the moment, as you can plainly see that it is lacking. Therefore, deal with what IS available.

Don't take my word for it, look at reports yourself.

one more thing:

Aristotle, you're only (insert age here). When you think without such a closed view, and with an intend to UNSERSTAND, rather than find fault, perhaps you'll understand something more about the world.

(PS: no, i'm not picking on you...)

Posts: 1626 | From: Queensland, Australia | Registered: Mar 2004   
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #147 on: January 23, 2008, 11:55:10 pm »

via mars 2
Member # 1970

Member Rated:
   posted 02-01-2005 06:28 AM                       
ari - at age 22 you were 4 years into the academy, and remained until plato's death in 348 bc.
how easily you have forgotten that which your own tongue spake:
the young are lovers of laughter, lovers of wit.
did plato scold you at that tender age, and now you reciprocate?

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #148 on: January 23, 2008, 11:55:34 pm »

Spiritwalker
Member # 1772

Rate Member   posted 02-01-2005 11:12 AM                       

Draw the line at 30 and we lose half of our posters. The lunatic half perhaps, but still half
Nyuk, nyuk, I resemble that remark nucklehead. 

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #149 on: January 23, 2008, 11:56:01 pm »

Brig

Administrator
Member # 802

Rate Member   posted 02-01-2005 05:49 PM                       
Aristotle I was joking  Bob Hope I am not. Spiritwalker I think Knucklehead is spelled with a "k" 
Posts: 10078 | From: Old Washington, Ohio , USA | Registered: Apr 2002   
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: