Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 10:00:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Nordic Aliens (Original)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nordic Aliens (Original)  (Read 8175 times)
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #105 on: January 23, 2008, 11:31:20 pm »

HereForNow
Member # 2132

Rate Member   posted 01-23-2005 01:10 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL! Atleast you aren't yelling "Go Squeelers"........
NE is going to stomp these boys hard.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #106 on: January 23, 2008, 11:32:12 pm »

bluducky

Member # 1880

Member Rated:
   posted 01-23-2005 02:45 PM                       
Ugh... sports... I HATE sports with a capital H, A, T, and E.
Yet another thread cast to the wayside by yet another personal dispute gone public. For this reason, I feel no shame whatsoever in adding my own little piece of pointless post  Wink

Ms. Jennie, I was serious about the Nordic visitation, and no, the thought of anything sexual didn't cross my mind for a moment. I really truly DO want them here, male or female. (No sex jokes people!)

(boy... I sound like a wacko now, huh?)

Excuse me all, nothing real to contribute atm, and time to do so is lacking anyway.

adieu...

Posts: 1626 | From: Queensland, Australia | Registered: Mar 2004   
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #107 on: January 23, 2008, 11:32:41 pm »

Administrator
Member # 802

Rate Member   posted 01-23-2005 05:50 PM                       
Oh is some game being played? Shux that means some mindless series will be preempted so we can watch a bunch steroid stuffed, bulletheads chase a piece of pigs hide all over the place 
Posts: 10070 | From: Old Washington, Ohio , USA | Registered: Apr 2002   
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #108 on: January 23, 2008, 11:33:09 pm »

via mars 2
Member # 1970

Member Rated:
   posted 01-23-2005 07:30 PM                       
i bet the nordic patriots will win.
it's in the cards. i mean the software ...
kidding.
if more info avails itself, the nordic way will still captivate my waning vapidness.
life is full of ups and downs.
and this too shall pass ...
unless mcgrasp deems otherwise. she could silence us with a couple of well placed keystrokes. and don't you forget it.

Posts: 2328 | From: arlington, va. | Registered: May 2004   
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #109 on: January 23, 2008, 11:33:31 pm »

Jennie McGrath

Member # 2197

Member Rated:
   posted 01-25-2005 07:58 PM                       
Nope, Mars, I don't plan on deleting this thread no matter how many weird, insulting and off-topic things you add to it, but this disjointed, free-flowing word association is really starting to bore me. As for your ideas of what this thread should be, shouldn't you be the one investigating if Nordics are visiting black people? You've already admitted to being anti-semetic, I would think you'd want to do that just to prove to us that you're not one of those, uhm, bigots...
HFN, no, I'm not angry at nor hate Via Mars, in truth, I guess I feel a little sorry for him and told him earlier I wanted us to be pals. He keeps picking, though, and, like I told him time and again, I am not here to be anyone's personal doormat. He who smiteth shall be smiteth in kind. (Book of Revelations, Chapter One, verse Twenty-two....well, not really).

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #110 on: January 23, 2008, 11:33:57 pm »

Jennie McGrath

Member # 2197

Member Rated:
   posted 01-25-2005 08:42 PM                       
Vapid Mars,
Here's some more free word association for ya, enjoy!

Vain, Virgo, Virginity, Voyeur, Vitrified, Victrola, Victorious, Viggo Mortenson, Victor Frankenstein, Victor Hugo, Vlad the Impaler...there! Can we get back on the topic again..?

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #111 on: January 23, 2008, 11:34:27 pm »

Jennie McGrath

Member # 2197

Member Rated:
   posted 01-25-2005 08:50 PM                       
Incidentally, I'll leave the Atlantis musings to our more studious friends over in the Atlantis forum, they have done far more work on the topic than I will ever do. Yet, would any of you like to hear my vision of Atlantis..? I posted it over there awhile ago.
What if the reason Atlantis has never been found was because it happened on another world, in the Pleidian star system? What if the survivors brought their technology, their culture over here and gave birth to the story?

The Nordic aliens, confused with both gods and angels, might be the sole survivors of that ancient civilization, still living here - perhaps in underground cities, perhaps in secret caverns in the mountains, in underground domes beneath the oceans. Maybe their home base is that area in Antarctica that everyone is mistaking for"Kadath." They are in a war with the grays over the fate of the world. They care about us, have guided much of our history. To the grays, we are simply an experiment they would like to test the limits of.

Perhaps the story of the Watchers and the daughters of Cain is simply the story of the Nordics cross-breeding with the Neandertals, in order to get, well, us...

The Watchers (the Nordics) passed on much of their ancient technology to us. They taught us how to make war, how to build flying aircraft, perhaps even how to love. They haven't been seen since the 1980's, but some of them are still around, and that's how we get the idea of angels.

The war between the Nordics and the aliens have been fought for centuries. I had a link someplace about explosions in outer space someplace that would seem to be proof of some intergalactic war, but don't know where is is off hand. Both sides have space travel, and both sides have been engaged in abuduction, but the Nordics do it benevolently. The ships that the prophets Ezekiel and Elijah saw in the Bible? Those would be flying saucers, likewise the one seen by Alexander the Great when he was on one of his campaigns.

The Nordics are the good guys, we look like them and we are descended from them. The grays the bad guys.

Anyone with any thoughts on this, anyone besides Mars, that is..?

[This message has been edited by Jennie McGrath (edited 01-25-2005).]

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #112 on: January 23, 2008, 11:34:50 pm »

Stacy Dohm

Member # 2189

Member Rated:
   posted 01-25-2005 09:11 PM                       
How does that square with your other theory in my time travel thread that all the aliens (reptiles, gray, Nordics) are simply human beings - us, at various stages of evolution - travelling time to study us cause they're interested in what they used to be? I think I liked that idea better...

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #113 on: January 23, 2008, 11:35:21 pm »

Stacy Dohm

Member # 2189

Member Rated:
   posted 01-25-2005 09:13 PM                       
I'd like the Eagles over the Patriots by the way. I hate those teams that win all the time, I like it when somebody else to gets a turn.
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #114 on: January 23, 2008, 11:35:44 pm »

Jennie McGrath

Member # 2197

Member Rated:
   posted 01-25-2005 09:37 PM                       
It's not contrary to the other theory to say that they could still be doing time travel, too. Time travel is probably an open book to all the alien beings - they probably couldn't get here in the first place without soaring through space with the benefit of wormholes and such! Point is, the Nordics are the good guys.
You can tell that just by the lack of anal probes in any of the accounts.

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #115 on: January 23, 2008, 11:36:22 pm »

Aristotle

Member # 2244

Member Rated:
   posted 01-25-2005 10:07 PM                       
Or, I have a different scenario for you: the government, post World War II, simply testing new types of flying craft wanted to maintain a veil of secrecy over many of their top secret projects. And so, they simply fed the whole U.F.O. phenomenum all it's various misinformation because it was in their interest to do so. The ruse got quite out of hand, which is why inane stories like "Roswell" became so popular.
When all is said and done, usually it is the simplest explanation that makes the most sense.

A corrupt government is infinitely more believable than flying saucers when it's all said and done, don't you think?

Posts: 357 | From: ancient Athens | Registered: Nov 2004   
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #116 on: January 23, 2008, 11:36:50 pm »

via mars 2
Member # 1970

Member Rated:
   posted 01-26-2005 06:37 AM                       
you forgot vitriole ...
ari - you might have somewhat of a point with the coincidental aspect, but don't forget:
ufo's have been reported for centuries. they're even in some of the oldest classical religious paintings, of all things.

anti-semite? and exactly where do you derive that? from simply pointing out factual passages?
for simply publicizing the fact that while americans right here in the homeland are suffering, billions of dollars of our tax money goes to state sponsored terrorism. missiles flying into neighborhoods full of children and innocents is out and out terrorism. concocting war related scenarios so that others may feel the wrath from being falsely accused ... "by way of deception, thou shalt wage war" - mossad.

maybe i'm nordic, and don't like the injustices being thrust upon the palestinians, or americans for that matter. (wtc), (liberty), and countless other not so publicized examples.

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #117 on: January 23, 2008, 11:37:15 pm »

via mars 2
Member # 1970

Member Rated:
   posted 01-26-2005 07:16 AM                       
sorry, i forgot to quote the inestimable colin powell - "it is not anti-semitic to criticize the policies of the state of israel".
so, quit being so anti-american against one who sticks up for our interests, and maybe have the nerve to answer one of my questions.
... if you really do want to know the truth.

thank you.

p.s. i gotta hand it to you - that quip about the uncle and the tool shed, or whatever, was one of the funniest i've heard in a while. kudos
perhaps joker of the week should be revived?
oh ducky?

[This message has been edited by via mars 2 (edited 01-26-2005).]

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #118 on: January 23, 2008, 11:37:39 pm »

HereForNow
Member # 2132

Rate Member   posted 01-26-2005 11:03 AM                       
Does any of these extra-terrestial beings have interest in peaceful communication with everyday people?
In a sence, I think they talk to us though what we learn by the clues they leave.
A picture of a crop circle could be of interest to a scientist because of the geometric design. You may see one and through what you've learned, it may symbolically mean so much more.

As for the interaction of this Nordic Alien,
They could very well have come from a future time to retrace the steps the human beings have taken that them to the stars.
This thought offers hope for the future of human kind. Then again, maybe they took part in seeding this planet with our kind?

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #119 on: January 23, 2008, 11:38:02 pm »

Jennie McGrath

Member # 2197

Member Rated:
   posted 01-26-2005 09:47 PM                       
Hmm, so now you see your bigotry in an even noble light? You're protecting America now, is that it? If a people are to be hated, methinks you would have chosen one of the Arab peoples in that regard instead. Perhaps you are misnamed, perhaps you should call yourself the "Anti-semite Avenger" instead.
Nah, come to think of it, I still like "Vapid Mars" if we're going to keep mangling each other's names. Has a nice ring to it.

Hey, any thoughts on the topic or are you going to insist on constantly steering it off track?

By the way, I don't care how many "jokers of the week" there are, Vapid Mars. You'll always be my joker.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: