Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:51:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Towering Ancient Tsunami Devastated the Mediterranean
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061130_ancient_tsunami.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Nordic Aliens (Original)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nordic Aliens (Original)  (Read 8234 times)
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2008, 12:21:09 am »

sangmele
Member # 1758

Rate Member   posted 01-14-2005 01:00 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
noble women of the new world who married conquistadores were white skinned, blondes and redhair. indians told about wars against blond giants living in high walled cities.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2008, 12:21:32 am »

sangmele
Member # 1758

Rate Member   posted 01-14-2005 01:09 PM                       
PDF] Heyerdahl’s Kon Tiki Theory and the Denial of the Indigenous ...
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
... Felipe de Ayala depicted Inca nobles with long, light-coloured hair and light skin,
in stark contrast to the dark-haired and dark- skinned Incas depicted by ...
taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/ index/WG1VG78PYKXTJDVG.pdf - Similar pages
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2008, 12:21:57 am »

Jennie McGrath

Member # 2197

Member Rated:
   posted 01-14-2005 09:52 PM                       
Via Mars & Ignorant Ape,
Gee, thanks, guys, for your typically vapid, mean-spirited and utterly useless contributions! Via, you are getting crabbier and crabbier in your old age, might I suggest a vacation?

Sangmele and Rockgate,

You are looking at the fair-haired ones as the Nordic types who settled in Scandinavia, I assume.

My idea is that the Nordic Aliens actually DO exist and have something to do with Atlantis as well. My belief goes something like this: if we accept that aliens visited this world in the ancient past, and we also believe in the lost world of Atlantis (be it continent, city, empire, island, or whatever), might we also believe that Atlantis had some kind of contact or dispute with them as well?

And by the way, this thread is NOT kidding. I do believe in alien visitations, and think that only a FOOL would believe we're alone in the universe.

(Course, maybe there are some fools out there. I do seem to be finding out more about some of my new pals here at Atlantis Rising here all the time)

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2008, 12:22:16 am »

sangmele
Member # 1758

Rate Member   posted 01-15-2005 06:56 AM                       
i know a secret military base and, you know what? i don't believe in aliens.
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2008, 12:22:47 am »

RockGate

Member # 429

Member Rated:
   posted 01-15-2005 09:46 AM                       
Secrete military bases? a big YES
Aliens? a BIGGER yes, but I have "proof" of neither.

It is mathematically logical and probable that in our celestial universe, with galaxies that we can physically see, that some star group contains planets with intelligent life. Exactly where they are scientifically and spiritually in reference to us Earth beings is ONLY pure speculation.

Alot of the hype over alien visitations comes from centuries and centuries of (christian) religious dogma pertaining along the lines to god is everywhere, god knows all our thoughts and actions and remembers them, that if angles exist therefore the opposite devils must also exist, and obey god unless we want to end up in hell with the devils. Spirit beings, yes, but angles or devils, no.

Sorry, this is not in my reality of rationalization about my existance, of my being alive NOW.

I do not attribute anything "religious" in discussions about extraterrestials. Yes, I grew up with Star Trek and Star Wars, but, do not equate these show's producers with spreading the only possible reality about beings from other star systems.

As the earth rotates through our solar system, and this solar system rotates thru our milky way galaxy, the entire milky way galaxy also rotates thru the vast emptimess of space. All this dizzying rotation occurrs in perspective of an observer on this earth. Assuming the Laws of Physics apply to every other planetary system in the universe, these other planets that are inhabited by beings falls under the same rules of existance, basically that one and one equals two.

On the ole sliding scale of one to ten, who's to say that they are ten and we are one? Any intelligent two-legged on our earth knows that "life" continues only with the meeting of the ultimate basics: food, shelter, clothing. Then the debate surrounds only the fourth basic: spirituality. Its this last basic need that causes the most confusion, the one that causes wars, anguish, domination of others, and lessens the dignity of each individuals existence by others forcing their views upon them.

So, for those who promote greys and nordics as alien types, ok. I have not seen any but don't dispute their existance. Just dont force me to accept anything you present as fact. Don't tell me I'm going to hell for my beliefs, nor send the lynch party over for the hanging because I don't believe like you.

------------------
"Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible." M.C. Escher

Posts: 636 | From: Southeastern Atlantic coastal community USA | Registered: May 2001

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2008, 12:23:47 am »

ignorant_ape
Member # 1121

Rate Member   posted 01-15-2005 12:52 PM                       
QUOTE :" Gee, thanks, guys, for your typically vapid, mean-spirited and utterly useless contributions! Via, you are getting crabbier and crabbier in your old age, might I suggest a vacation? "
TRANSLATION " I was unable to tell the difference between a factual or fiction web site , so i will blame those who pointed out my failings "

YRS - APE

Posts: 730 | From: in your face Tongue | Registered: Aug 2002 
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2008, 12:24:15 am »

Anteros

Member # 1984

Member Rated:
   posted 01-16-2005 06:20 AM                       
Well HERE is a factual web site for you.

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2008, 12:25:00 am »

sangmele
Member # 1758

Rate Member   posted 01-16-2005 07:22 AM                       
fasten your seatbelts.
we are alone in the universe, cause she's just sixteen. she's too young to bear intelligent life. we exist cause of an accident and we belong to the future. aliens are of two natures, genetically modified organisms made with stolen human stuff by an "army" and beings created unconsciously by mankind as a divine entity.

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2008, 12:25:53 am »

sangmele
Member # 1758

Rate Member   posted 01-16-2005 09:41 AM                       
http://www.americanpolicy.org/more/climatecatastrophes.htm
Another hypothesis posits that a giant comet hit the earth, causing violent explosions that put dust into the atmosphere and produced a dramatic cooling. This view is supported by Dr. Baillie, based on the work of Oxford astrophysicist Victor Clube. His calculations show a major commentary bombardment between 400 and 600 AD by meteor showers from the breakup of the comet Biela. Dr. Bailey also cited the death of King Arthur, at about 540 AD, which Celtic myths link to fire from the sky.

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2008, 12:26:53 am »

Brig

Administrator
Member # 802

Rate Member   posted 01-16-2005 12:18 PM                       
Is there life elsewhere in the universe? Certainly. Has any of that life visited earth? High questionable. People have often been pretty egocentric. But to think that God created this vast universe for mankind alone is about as egotistical as one can get. Just us against the Universe? Scarey thought. Mighty lonely idea. But just because there is life elsewhere, doen't mean its ever been here.
Posts: 10070 | From: Old Washington, Ohio , USA | Registered: Apr 2002   
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2008, 12:27:42 am »

sangmele
Member # 1758

Rate Member   posted 01-16-2005 01:17 PM                       
i don't say that God created this vast universe for mankind alone. i say that we came up too early cause of an accident.
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #86 on: January 23, 2008, 12:28:04 am »

Jennie McGrath

Member # 2197

Member Rated:
   posted 01-16-2005 02:01 PM                       

quote:
QUOTE :" Gee, thanks, guys, for your typically vapid, mean-spirited and utterly useless contributions! Via, you are getting crabbier and crabbier in your old age, might I suggest a vacation? "
TRANSLATION " I was unable to tell the difference between a factual or fiction web site , so i will blame those who pointed out my failings "

YRS - APE

Nope. Them's your criteria, not mine, Ignorant one. I have been posting stuff on Nordic aliens on this site for at least two months. If you look back over the link, I already have most of the other U.F.O. sites on there posted earlier. I'm looking for ANY Nordic stuff at this point, comments, experiences, history, trivia, whatever! I don't care if it's from a game, a TV show, or whatever. I'm perfectly happy at this point to list anything that says "Nordic" now.

This is MY topic and if you don't like it, start your own topic on it and run it on whatever way you like.

Getting back to YOUR attitudes, though, have either you or Mars EVER offered anything here other than your own rude little comments? I go around the forum, and I never see any new thoughts, or research, not even any new links being offered by either of you, only the same tired old SNOTTY little comments. Very little real research being done by either of you, the only thoughts always negative.

So from where I sit, the "vapid, mean-spirited and utter useless comment thing deeply applies to you two.

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2008, 12:29:19 am »

sangmele
Member # 1758

Rate Member   posted 01-16-2005 02:31 PM                       
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ummo.textes-essentiels/anglais/a001.htm
The Ummites claim to have landed on Earth in March 1950, in the area of Digne. Three crafts brought a crew from the planet UMMO that set up a base (see the summary in the book by J-P PETIT), probably on the Peak of Blache, between Digne and La Javie, in the south of France. They spent a certain time analysing our habits, walked around Paris (and undoubtedly elsewhere), and avoided drawing attention to themselves. In 1965, Mr. Fernando SESMA, the organiser of a slightly esoteric Spanish "association " which claimed to be in contact with other extraterrestrials, begins receiving letters. Other recipients also receive some. Contact is lost in 1970, then is regained in 1987, and continues until 1993 (at least, we do not have letters possibly sent outside these periods) with other recipients, particularly in France. We currently have approximately 200 to 300 pages of texts written by the Ummites but it is possible that many other letters exist. In a 1988 letter, reference is made to the existence of 3,850 pages, copies of which having been sent to several individuals represent the equivalent of 160,000 pages!

glossary: http://www.burlingtonnews.net/secretsufo.html

CETIANS - (or Tau Cetians)
A human race of 'Mediterranean' or 'South American' appearing, tan-skinned humans. Very similar to Caucasian humans on Terra except for SLIGHT differences (slightly pointed ears, higher physical 'density' for their size, slightly broader nose, 5' 5" tall on average, and often wear short 'Roman' or 'crew' style haircuts). Tau Ceti and Epsilon Eridani are said to be a major 'convergence' of exterran 'human' activity, and are said to be in alliance with the Pleiadeans (who in turn, according to contactees, have 'Federated' alliances with the Vegans, the Ummites, and others.). The Cetian alliance with the Pleiadeans and 'other' societies who have been 'victimized' by the 'Grey' predators is based on a desire to establish a common defense against their reptilian nemesis.

http://forums.atlantisrising.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000172;p=3
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #88 on: January 23, 2008, 11:22:04 pm »

Brig

Administrator
Member # 802

Rate Member   posted 01-16-2005 05:12 PM                       
Calling Flash Gordon, Calling Flash Gordon   Smiley
Posts: 10070 | From: Old Washington, Ohio , USA | Registered: Apr 2002   

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #89 on: January 23, 2008, 11:22:25 pm »

Jennie McGrath

Member # 2197

Member Rated:
   posted 01-17-2005 08:28 PM                       
Via Mars,
I take it back. "Vapid" might not be the best word to describe you. I feel for your suffering, I really do, but you haven't cornered the market on pain and suffering, you know. I've lost family members, too, and I'll bet other people here have also had some tough times, even if they aren't as forthcoming on the details as you are.

I get the feeling you're looking for some "truth" you can only find here, some way to make some sense out of your experiences. The sad truth is you're going to probably be running into more people here like me than people like you. I'm here cause I want to talk about aliens, I have an interest in them and I want to see what anyone else knows. I'm NOT here to get ripped on or be a dumping ground for everyone's bad attitudes. I DO get pissed a lot, and whether you want to admit it or not, sounds like you do, too. (And you have a right to, too, I should add, given your troubles).

Maybe that truth can't be found here, though, maybe it's something you can only find within yourself.

By the way, you could have left part three on. I read it yesterday, but didn't get around to responding till today.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: