Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 01:44:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Nordic Aliens (Original)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nordic Aliens (Original)  (Read 8206 times)
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #165 on: January 27, 2008, 09:09:49 pm »

bluducky

Member # 1880

Member Rated:
   posted 02-04-2005 09:58 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am curious as to whether abductees are of one breed particularly.
(ie. brown haired, white skinned predominantly? what are the places they happen? (countries, areas, 'hot spots') etc.
To this end, and very skeptically, I ask more specifics of YOUR encounters, Jean, in an attempt to put together a "ratio puzzle", drawing from whatever accounts we can get. If you are sincere in not really caring, but feel it HAS happened in any case, then I consider your particular account important.

If you don't mind,

Of what race and nationality are you? eye colour? Hair colour? Skin colour?

In what "woods" specifically were you camping when you encountered the 'huge light'?

What did the Greys say? You said you could understand them, though they did not speak English.

If you want to make sense of this, it makes sense to gather such information, and find out what it is they might want with their abductees.

If anyone has any information about encounters they, or someone with credibility they know has had (trusted relatives with integrity etc) , I am asking you for your/their details also.

In order to guage whether this is a workable theory, as many credible accounts as possible are needed. (People with a track record of fantasies and mental disturbances aren't required to share, thank you. Such accounts need not be related, as they are not credible scientifically.)

If you're not comfortable sharing such details in front of the whole world, then I have personal contact details in my public profile.

It's time to stop wondering, and get scientific here. (Care to join me Aristotle? You want science? Then gather information, and let the analysis begin. Be a do'er.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 1626 | From: Queensland, Australia | Registered: Mar 20
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #166 on: January 27, 2008, 09:10:14 pm »

Jean
Member # 2288

Rate Member   posted 02-04-2005 11:57 PM                       
Bluducky,
Well, first off, I should say that I don't know that I was ever abducted. I should say that right off. Like I said earlier, this has the feel of a dream, and that's it. I wake up from the dream, and I'm always in my bed. Most of the time, I'm perspiring, shaking, but also very cold, too, which is weird, as well.

I don't mind sharing any and all the details with everyone here since I'm not using my full name anyway. Don't expect me to reveal personal details that are too telling, like where I'm from or anything. I am really not trying to call attention to myself, I just want to learn more.

I will tell you that I'm an American woman, twenty years old, white, with blue eyes and blonde hair, about five foot seven. I won't tell you which woods I was in, except to say that I live in the upper Midwest and there are a lot of them here. Camping out in the summer is something that everyone here does a lot.

My boyfriend and I shared the same sleeping bag, we started to kiss when this light comes up from behind us. At first, we do think it's another truck, but the light broadens quite a bit and we realize that it's not coming towards us, but from above us, down, into the trees. I can't even be sure just how far away it was only that it moves very fast. This is no ordinary light, the light actually moves in these weird half-circles. I don't know quite how to describe it. It seems to move around, and it is huge. I don't hear any real noise that goes with the light, except there's the sound of the branches breaking at first, of course, but then nothing. It's really eerie, I couldn't even hear any animals, not even an owl. Then there's this faint "ping" off in the background, like a drop of water dripping or something, but through a loudspeaker. It's not really electronic, I don't know how to describe it. We're both scared half to death, too scared to even move. I remember my boyfriend being even more frightened than I was. He seems to think that I'm going to ask him to investigate it, but I wouldn't dare. I just whispered to him. "Let's get the hell out of here."

And so, we both got up and headed back to the truck, leaving the sleeping bag and all the other junk behind. Just before I got in the truck myself, I looked back and took a look at the light. It was huge, and it just seems to radiate through the whole forest, but it seems to go both on and off, like it's pulsing, or someone is fliping a switch on and off. We both pile into the truck and take off. Shockingly, it takes two tries to start that old truck. Once we began speeding away, I looked back in the rearview mirror, the light is fading out or good now, like it wasn't even really there at all. The last thing I remember about that night was coming home was coming home with a splitting headache, my dad kidding me about not being brave enough to spend the whole night in the woods. I kept the details from him and have to this day.

As for the dreams, the odd thing is, they didn't even start until about two months after the woods experience. I still don't really know how to describe them. I don't actually see any faces or anything, just blurry outlines of their shapes, some tall and some very short. I see the pictures on the websites and the books of the "grays." Mine look nothing like that, all of them have pretty much these oval-shaped heads, though, and seem to stand around in the darkness, a lab or something. They're more shadows than creatures, if that makes any sense. Only once did I see the eyes of one of them up close, and they were more murky than like real eyes.

Not only is the dream threatening, it's also kind of sexy, somehow, too. My hands and ankles are tied spreadeagled, and all I'm wearing is this gown of cheap tissue, barely even concealing me. The thing I'm on isn't so much a table, but a chair, with the back positioned back, and my legs are tied apart from each other. Its like a weird dentist's chair or something. I usually feel this warm, searing pain that rides up my back and an aching that starts on the inside of my thighs. The "aliens" if you want to call them that, are speaking about me, and I can understand them even thought they don't speak English. You asked what they said, but I don't remember that exactly, only certain words like "woman," "wired," and "all," or is it "vall?"

They have these long instruments that look long and well, cold, and are just about to begin to use them on me. Then, mercifully, I tend to awaken. Physically and mentally, I don't feel as if I have been taken someplace, but I do feel violated. I walk around feeling ashamed, not wanting to be touched. I used to be very even-tempered, now I have a short fuse. Sometimes, I find myself just starting to cry for no reason. I feel a lot more tired than someone should be at my age, worse, sometimes I get afraid to fall asleep. I want to get some kind of therapy, but I can't afford it on my own and can't ask my parents without telling them what happened. So here I am, on the Internet, telling my story to strangers, hoping that one of you might have some answers for me.

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #167 on: January 27, 2008, 09:10:56 pm »

Aristotle

Member # 2244

Member Rated:
   posted 02-05-2005 07:46 PM                       
Jean "1984", I see three possibilities with your story.
One, you're very good at making up details that give the story that realistic edge.

Two, you actually believe that this happened to you, in which case (since there are no aliens, you probably are crazy).

Three, something happened to you either as a child or recently of a sexual nature that you are trying to repress and the alien story is how it's manifesting itself.

Of the three, I would like to believe the third the most because (even though it would be the worst for you), it would speak the best of your credibility.

I think I will have to go with Number One, though, as the simplest explanations tend to be the most plausible, and, by rule I always tend to believe (and see) the worst in people!   Smiley

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #168 on: January 27, 2008, 09:11:45 pm »

bluducky

Member # 1880

Member Rated:
   posted 02-05-2005 08:50 PM                       
What's the matter Aristotle? Not going to help now that you have your opportunity? The true seeker of truth looks EVERYWHERE, and is not inhibited by their own personal bias. Feel free to doubt, but that shouldn't stop you from participating, and trying to get to the bottom of anything, should it?

Jean, there is one more thing which you have left out -- your boyfriend.

Is his account the same as your own?

What of his physical characteristics?

Was he similarly haunted after the encounter with the light?

ALL eyewitness accounts are crucial to the understanding of any case. Without them all, we can only ever have a partial view of the puzzle. It's like history with missing pieces.

I would also prefer it if you could be more specific of the location of this giant, blinding white light. As you said, there are many woods in that area.

(Again, if you're not willing to share with the whole world, I have contact details in my profile. A simple email with the relevent details would be excellent.)

( I don't really want regurgitated opinions, like the plethora of websites purporting to contain "Real accounts". I want accounts of real people, who claim real encounters, in real places, with real descriptions. (not vague details))

Anyone else got any encounter stories, personally, or of someone close to you?

Share the details and help compile something more solid as regards what our visitors want from us/are looking for in 'specimins'. Noone's going to learn anything unless we have a basis to work with.

All personal details will remain strictly confidential. What do you have to lose?

Posts: 1626 | From: Queensland, Australia | Registered: Mar 2004   
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #169 on: January 27, 2008, 09:12:18 pm »

Jean
Member # 2288

Rate Member   posted 02-05-2005 11:24 PM                       
Bluducky, I will tell you everything I can remember, but I'm not about to give away really specific details like my full name and my exact location. That would give me away to people to people who might read this website and I just can't handle that right now. I'm here basically to get advice and information, nothing else.
Aristotle, I expected you to react the way you did, having read some of the past things you've said to people. I'd like to point out, again, what I said earlier, that I'm not convinced that I was ever abducted by a U.F.O., other people can make that judgment, not me. As I said, after every time I have the dream, I wake up in my bed, shaken, but feeling like I was there the whole time. In my dreams, I don't ever get the feeling that I was moved, or ever on a ship or anything, more just like a very dark room, possibly a lab or something.

Bluducky, you asked about my boyfriend. Yes, his account is the same as mine, or similar, although we only actually talked about it that night and a couple of times afterwards. He didn't see the light as long as I did, because he was too busy running to the car, but he was very afraid, normally he acts very confident. He is dark-haired, a big guy and very athletic. We don't date anymore, after the experience in the forest, and then with the dreams, I dislike being touched, by anyone really, so I broke it off with him. Now, even though I'm in college, I'm not interested in seeing anyone either. Once, I asked him after we broke up if ever had any bad dreams after what happened in the forest. He said he didn't, and that he sleeps like a baby. That may be a lie, though, he never was very open with his emotions to me.

If these shadows (I call them shadows anyway), are actually aliens, well, what do these beings want? What is their point in being so invasive?

They seem able to trick my mind, but not my emotions. Even though I feel I was never moved, that I was in my room the whole time I have these dreams, my body and reactions seem to be telling me something quite different. Has anyone ever been able to ward them off, make them stop coming?

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #170 on: January 27, 2008, 09:12:51 pm »

Zodiac

Member # 2231

Member Rated:
   posted 02-05-2005 11:45 PM                       
Two observations here. First one, Jean, your boyfriend sounds like a wimp. I'm sorry, but it's true.
Second, this does sound like either a classic abduction case, or it sounds like a dream. You mentioned that they could fool your mind, but not your emotions and body or something like that. Care to elaborate on that at all..?

Posts: 260 | From: the Netherworld | Registered: Nov 2004   
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #171 on: January 27, 2008, 09:13:18 pm »

Baphomet

Member # 2177

Member Rated:
   posted 02-06-2005 09:59 PM                       
I fail to see why alien abductions are always presented as the only explanation for cases like (apparently) Jean's. Think of it: the Nordic aliens and the gray aliens allegedly at war with one another. Does their example look like similar to other examples we have seen in the eternal conflict between ood and evil?
What if the Nordics are, in reality, not from another world, but actually, the angels we have written about in the Bible?

What if the "Grays," and other monstrous aliens are, in actuality demons, visiting our realm?

The alien abduction stories, to me, anyway,sound similar to the near death experiences wherein one almost dies, and is, briefly, overwhelmed by demons trying to drag one into the underworld. The Nordic aliens, more gentle in their appearances always seem to play the part of messenger. Like an angel does.

It is an eternal war between the Nordics and the grays, but it is not the sort of "space war" we are thinking. It is the eternal war between good and evil and the Nordic/gray details are our physical evidence of it.

Since the Nordic alien hasn't been seen in quite some time, since the earth is one vast soup of chaos and tragedy, since the times seem to grow darker each day, I can only assume which side is winning.   Smiley

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #172 on: January 27, 2008, 09:13:48 pm »

Dawn Moline

Member # 2173

Member Rated:
   posted 02-07-2005 07:32 PM                       
It matters not whether Jean is telling the truth, all that matters is that she has asked for help and we should do our best to help her.
Jean, I am no expert on aliens, but as I see it, they treat the earth moreorless as a giant laboratory. Their pattern, treating human beings like lab animals, seems to suggest to me that they don't realize (or don't care that we are intelligent creatures. Actual instances where human beings and aliens have communicated with one another being rare, I would suggest that that is the case.

Posts: 446 | From: citizen of the world | Registered: Oct 2004   

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #173 on: January 27, 2008, 09:14:26 pm »

iwannano
Member # 2255

Rate Member   posted 02-07-2005 09:01 PM                       
After just seeing the movie "The Forgotten" I feel like I can expertly write on this subject.
Just funnin' with the expert stuff but the movie was thought provoking.
Do we care about "lab rats"? We feed them and keep them from harm as long as we need them and then what? Lab rats may think themselves inteligent and the scientists who use them may think they are also. But they think them inteligent for a rat not anywhere near our level. Why would it be hard to believe that there are beings that far eclipse our inteligence and feel they can treat us like "lab rats". All of that can be true and we don't have to be talking about aliens just bad people.
Jean , try Lucid dreaming. It probably won't help you answer any of these questions but it is a heck of alotta fun because it is the dream you control.

Posts: 178 | From: River Ridge, La. USA | Registered: Dec 2004 
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #174 on: January 27, 2008, 09:14:58 pm »

Jean
Member # 2288

Rate Member   posted 02-08-2005 07:38 PM                       
Lucid Dreaming, Iwannno? What is that?
Thank you for the advice, Dawn. I actually was encouraged to join here after reading some of your posts, and Jennie's. Zodiac, in answer to your question, my body feels "used," after the dreams, without going into too much detail. I said I would answer anything, but I don't want to get to personal, if you know what I'm infering...

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #175 on: January 27, 2008, 09:15:30 pm »

Aristotle

Member # 2244

Member Rated:
   posted 02-08-2005 07:54 PM                       
Jean, if you truly wanted to get help, I would suggest a trained psychiatrist. The group you have found here is ill-suited to solve your problems. For the most part, it appears to be a collection of U.F.O. enthusiasts and one sane, well-balanced man (me), none of whom are trained in the dark realms of the mind. Please, for the sake of your mental health, bite the bullet, tell your parents, and have them spring for a good therapist.
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #176 on: January 27, 2008, 09:15:59 pm »

Stacy Dohm

Member # 2189

Member Rated:
   posted 02-08-2005 08:18 PM                       
Horrible thing to say! Aristotle, I wish you would leave the attitude at home and try and be nice to people. Jean, I get the feeling there's more you want to say, but don't want to tell it to all these guys, if you want to email me, here's my email address: stacydohm@yahoo.com
I'm from the Midwest, too, maybe we can actually hook up and meet sometime.

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #177 on: January 27, 2008, 09:16:46 pm »

Jean
Member # 2288

Rate Member   posted 02-08-2005 08:29 PM                       
Thanks, Stacy, maybe I will do that. I don't know what I expected exactly by coming here in the first place. I know this was probably a lot to lay on everybody.

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #178 on: January 27, 2008, 09:17:34 pm »

Jennie McGrath

Member # 2197

Member Rated:
   posted 02-08-2005 08:45 PM                       
Jean, don't let Aritoddler drive you away. Most people don't listen to any of the things he says here anyway. He's just here to spoil the party for everyone else.
I know it wasn't pleasant for you, but I dig the alien stories from you, sounds like a classic E.T. encounter. As for what to do to ward them off, my perspective on this may be a little warped, but I think (if this is an alien encounter), they are drawn to you because they embedded something within your skin, sort of like a homing beacon. Don't laugh, it has happened. Forget the therapy (for now), get an x-ray, see if there is something foriegn in you that wasn't there before. My advice, take it or leave it!

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #179 on: January 27, 2008, 09:18:13 pm »

iwannano
Member # 2255

Rate Member   posted 02-09-2005 05:55 AM                       
Jean, Lucid dreaming is when you are having a dream that is so real you think it is but then realizing it is a dream you take control of it and do whatever you want. The trick is to not wake up in the process. It is not magic but something you can condition yourself to do. I have done so and although it doesn't happen often enough for me it does happen. You end up waking more refreshed than you have in years. There are some postings in the OBE thread here.
Posts: 178 | From: River Ridge, La. USA | Registered: Dec 2004   

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: