Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 01:25:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Nordic Aliens (Original)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nordic Aliens (Original)  (Read 8250 times)
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #135 on: January 23, 2008, 11:54:47 pm »

bluducky

Member # 1880

Member Rated:
   posted 01-31-2005 09:39 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh Ari, what you don't know can't hurt you, right? (I don't think you will understand quite what I mean there...)
Science demands facts, and, as I have stated many a time, these facts aren't available in PHYSICAL FORM. (ie. no 'swedish' corpses ) BUT, the written science can still be tested, can it not?

Many abductees come home with crazy tales of what they have seen, and, sometimes, it just may be plausible.

How can a lay person with no knowledge of anything technical all of a sudden tell of implosion based technology which can hurtle a ship through space at the speed of light? and then give a brief description of HOW it works? (even drawing pictures) Some abductees do such things. There is information available to critique, if you so desire.

Physical proof should be the last thing you should think about at the moment, as you can plainly see that it is lacking. Therefore, deal with what IS available.

Don't take my word for it, look at reports yourself.

one more thing:

Aristotle, you're only (insert age here). When you think without such a closed view, and with an intend to UNSERSTAND, rather than find fault, perhaps you'll understand something more about the world.

(PS: no, i'm not picking on you...)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 1626 | From: Queensland, Australia | Registered: Mar 2004   
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: