Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 07:59:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Nordic Aliens (Original)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nordic Aliens (Original)  (Read 9200 times)
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2008, 11:27:01 pm »

Jennie McGrath

Member # 2197

Member Rated:
   posted 01-22-2005 03:12 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gee Mars, is that you're real opinion of me, you cute little looney, you? I'm crushed! In terms of putting some "ass" behind this thread, I don't have to do that.
YOU'RE THE ASS BEHIND THIS THREAD!

So you see, that's really quite unneccessary for me to do anything more.

As for literary merit - not. All you have ever done, not just with this thread, or anyone, is to add your own brain damaged, acid-poisoned lunatic little musings to the people who do the real work around here. In other words, you're a bystander in a forum of mostly intellient people who are each trying to do genuine research. A slack-jawed, uninformed, uneducated crab of a person. And your buddy Ape is just another negative straphanger, nothing to add about anything except negative comments.

Yes, the two of you do indeed contribute a lot of his forum from what I can see. The forum would be the much the better without either of your small-minded (and, in your case, mostly unhinged) little brains.

I ask you again, the both of you obviously having been here much longer than me, what have either of you EVER contributed to this forum other than your snotty little comments? You think you're being witty, but the only people you're impressing is yourselves.

And you have a lot of nerve insinuating I started this because of racial pride when every other post here from you seems to be anti-Jewish, my quite bigoted little friend.

Since, apparently, you can't even be man enough to stay from this thread as I asked you to, I will gleefully await the next time the lunatic asylum allows you to use the computer, {Gee, I can't wait!} and see what new crazy offerings you have then. By the way, if you, or anyone, think you're scaring me away from this site, my nutty and vapid little friend, think again.

You are the one who seems to be the scared one.

I tried being nice to you but you still wanted to act like a jerk, so whatever happens next, you have coming.

[This message has been edited by Jennie McGrath (edited 01-22-2005).]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: