Atlantis Online
September 17, 2019, 05:17:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Nordic Aliens (Original)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nordic Aliens (Original)  (Read 3772 times)
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2008, 11:51:04 pm »

Jennie McGrath

Member # 2197

Member Rated:
   posted 11-20-2004 12:00 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your help, Stacy, I look forward to any books you can point me to at all on this subject. I've been reading your Lemuria thread, nice work gathering all the research.
Herefornow, funny you should mention hearing a voice and smelling perfume in the middle of the night, then waking up. The same thing has happened to me! (Well, not the perfume part of it). I have had very vivid dreams about abduction since I started investigating the phenomenom. I did a little research on some of the things related to abduction and ran across the terms of "Incubus" and "Succubus." These werre spirits in the Middle Ages that descended upon sleeping people and would make love with them, the Succubus the female spirit who attacks the sleeping human male, the Incubus, the male spirit who attacks the human female.

I'm convinced that this folklore, like all ancient folklore, has some basis in reality. In fact, it sounds like it is also related to the topic of alien abduction. Maybe we should also add that to our investigation of aliens as these seductive demons sound a lot like aliens, only the connection hasn't really been made until now. Just a thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: