Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 07:19:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Listing Of All The Best Known Theories On Atlantis:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Listing Of All The Best Known Theories On Atlantis:  (Read 17705 times)
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2008, 01:14:19 pm »

Dear . . . . HereForNow,

FORGET the Circular impressions !  " Atlantis" was allready half subsided from a previous( First-Apocalyps.)
THIS means that the canals were rather CRESENT shaped at best.

Furthermore
Gibraltar was not " HERCULES" PILLARS but Cronos and the " Pillars "were WHITE-- ELEPHANTS
PILAS= Lake in Spanish, but PALAS means Holi-White Elephant in Hindu.

Read my brief SUMMARY on the REAL Location of " Atlantis ". ( Thanks for your Comment !  Cry  Cry  Cry  " BlueHue "
Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2008, 01:23:58 pm »

You know, according to legends, you might be on to something there. I did not take into account that there are stories of several deludges in Atlantis. Good job Blue, you caught me on that one.
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2008, 03:24:35 pm »

MAP OF THE MIDDLE EAST
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 03:33:09 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2008, 03:30:51 pm »

BlueHue

Chi- va- Piano va- Sano, Chi-va- Sano-va-Lontano

Re: Listing Of All The Best Known Theories On Atlantis:
« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2008, 01:16:36 pm » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear ..........BIANCA,   

PLEASE . . ADD. . TO . . . the . . .  LIST: . . . . . . .

ANALYSIS  of " Atlantis " ( Nov.2008 Athens.) http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com,  by " BlueHue" amateur-historian

Argument: The Atlantologists are barking-up the wrong tree, Atlantis was a mistranslation from THETA-Land.( Egyptian, Seth/ Cheta-land.)

thus the ATlantic Sea was the THETHys- Sea, which is ancient Punician " Pontos " and today's Gulf-of-Aden.( Ras-Aden= Posaidon-is.)

Plato's Atlantis, was merely a Pastiche on Athen's Raid-on-Syrakuse.(413= Atlantis! 'white terror') imperial-HYBRIS-Conduct losing good name

King Atlas was DARIUS-2, King Prometheus=ALCIBIADES, King Epimetheus= Gen.NIKIAS,' the World-Sea= Aegean-Sea.(Ad-Land=Surat'Al-Far' 89)
Sincerely,    " BlueHue "    dd. May 7 -2008

« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 01:44:46 pm by BlueHue »  Report Spam   Report to moderator    Logged 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Atlantis means" White-Terror"
Kings:EPi/PRO-METHEUS were
Gen.NiKiAS & Gen.ALCiBiADES

Ad-Land-is in: Surat.89
PiLAS= an ELEPHANT's House
old Persian (-HATTI/HUD.)

King-CECROPS judged Atlantis
TiME-Line >REiGN: 900-855 bc

Cataclysms>Moon
TiTANo- Machia >1055
GiGANTo-Machia> 855
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 03:33:52 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2008, 03:32:17 pm »

RAS ADEN
Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2008, 12:54:08 am »

FORGET the Circular impressions !  " Atlantis" was allready half subsided from a previous( First-Apocalyps.)
THIS means that the canals were rather CRESENT shaped at best.

Furthermore
Gibraltar was not " HERCULES" PILLARS but Cronos

Two excellent statements.  Way to go Blue Hue.

Bianca, there's no picture. 

I've been having trouble the whole time I've been researching Atlantis, couple of years now, figuring out the lay of the land in the olden days.  I have an Atlas that is useless for just about everything, but I did happen to find a map of Ancient Mediterranean Civilizations which is helping me a lot.  I meant to take it to one of those shops that can shrink it for me, but I forgot.  It's basically two pages on the Atlas, and then I taped them together.  I'll try to remember to get it done and then post it.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2008, 12:55:54 am »

Ok B, now there's a picture!
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2009, 12:45:07 pm »

I can't believe it!!  There's no mention of Morocco or N.W. Africa even though Herodotus and Siculus both talked about the Atlanteans being at the base of the Atlas mountains!!  My My, how remiss of Google.  I actually was looking at Georges site and copied this picture from there.  I hadn't been to his site for a very long time, and thought I'd see if there was anything new, but I can't read Spanish!! I do believe I took a picture of a map the last time I was there!!  Thanks Georgeous.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 12:51:01 pm by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

nikas
« Reply #83 on: February 16, 2010, 07:34:48 am »

Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 08:34:37 pm by nikas » Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #84 on: February 16, 2010, 10:02:12 am »

I have to agree with Nikas that this is one of the silliest charts I have seen.  It has no basis in reality.

If Georgeos cooked this one up, it would certainly prove to the world that he is no scientist--but I'm probably preaching to the choir here.
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #85 on: February 16, 2010, 10:07:01 am »

I suspect G. copied it from somewhere and didn't make it up himself.  Don't know though.
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Ulric Lyons

« Reply #86 on: June 01, 2010, 09:49:20 am »

I read somewhere, "after the waters subsided, there was mud everywhere" in reference to Atlantis getting flooded. Sounds like a tsunami. There is evidence found in scotland, for one hitting the British isles some 4 to 5 thousand years ago. I feel the Scilly Isles are pivotal this history, especially with west England metal ore mines so close. The Phoenecians made so many settlements though:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:AntikeGriechen1.jpg

If you have any approximate dates for classic floods that you would like confirmed, I can do this by means of Heliocentric astrometeorology very accurately.
Report Spam   Logged
Ian Nottingham
Superhero Member

« Reply #87 on: June 02, 2010, 02:19:22 am »

Sure, I've got a couple:  the Flood of Deucalion (aprox 1500 bc) and the Flood of Noah (4000 bc?)

Welcome to the forum, Ulric, hope that you find a lot of useful material here.
Report Spam   Logged
Ulric Lyons

« Reply #88 on: June 02, 2010, 08:02:51 am »

RAS ADEN

I read somewhere that on one of those little Islands off Eritrea is where Nimrod built the tower of Babel, out of baked bricks covered in bitumen to withstand a flood, on top the tomb of Maya, Mother of Thoth. This apparently really upset the Hebrews and caused all kind of fuss, as well as it as it seemed to be a re-run of the earlier flood where the wiked offspring of Cain were washed away.

I met this Eritrean in Brixton London, he said his grandmother had the same blue eyes as me, it made me think of Aetheopia, King Cepheus, Cassiopia, and this ancient black/white connection here. It seems to run deep to me, Scottish priests, Knights templar, Queen of Sheba, the Ark, in Etheopia, even the Scottish/Afro mix of Bob Marley, is the line of melato Kings since time, that keep re-meeting and mixing?
 Anyone heard of the tribe of Lu Lu, the black and white tribe?
All I came up with was lake Lugano and Lake Luzern, the lake of the light, looked over by the Pilatus Mountain, namesake of Pontius Pilatus, and where his ghost still lingers it is said.
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #89 on: June 02, 2010, 10:06:24 am »

The Tower of Babel was built in Babylon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Babel

Babylon (Greek Βαβυλών, from Akkadian: Babili, Babilla) was a city-state of ancient Mesopotamia, the remains of which are found in present-day Al Hillah, Babil Province, Iraq, about 85 kilometers (55 mi) south of Baghdad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylon

Now I know Wiki isn't the most trusted source for information, but I think in this instance, it will suffice.

Thoth's mother was Tefnut

Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: