Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 08:37:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Forbidden Archaeology : masterpiece of science

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forbidden Archaeology : masterpiece of science  (Read 2838 times)
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2007, 02:16:23 pm »

Forbidden Archeology: The Hidden History of the Human Race by Michael A. Cremo and Richard L. Thompson quickly became a best selling underground classic,

but more importantly that the methods that the scientists have been using to piece together their view of antiquity has been hypocritical ,rife with double standards and plain unscientific.
 People who have not read the book will naturally find this hard to believe .Surely professional scientists can't be incompetent, can they ?    (naturally hard to believe?, yeah because our culture instills in us that scientists are smart ..err ..*scough*)

When I  read in that book how the circus of academic opinion 'brutally' goes about forming the dogma, I marvelled at how the standards managed to get so low and how the fundamentals of scientific method could be mauled in such a blatant way. Despite this,Cremo and Thompson managed to restrain themselves and remain polite ;maybe a little too polite?.No ,they were perfect ,the way Cremo and Thompson maintained there composure to produce a masterpiece of dispassionate scholarship . They beat the incompetent bastards at their own etiquette.!    ( I dont have to be polite here do I ??  Tongue)

The view I was leaning toward before I read Forbidden Archaeology was confirmed much more forcefully than I had hoped for upon starting out,  and I liken the intellectual journey on which it guided me, to a trailblazing adventure that is still pioneering ever expanding vistas of possibility concerning our own antiquity.It's such a contrast to the straight-jacket of 'their' orthodoxy.

It is ESSENTIAL reading ..  get the abridged version if you must, but JUST GET IT !   lol

Sorry MARK ,

I have not read it yet but does it mention the Out-of Africa Evolution of Man and the"Black EVE"or is that old hat allready ?? 

"PILTDOWN Man" sort of discovery covering  it with Mud, is just what I said about GEORGEOS"Hoax about Cape Spartel as "Atlantis" in 2003.

Life is Sad :"BlueHue"
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 02:19:59 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: