Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:24:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ancient South America & It's Connection to Atlantis (Original)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ancient South America & It's Connection to Atlantis (Original)  (Read 4248 times)
Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2007, 08:59:29 pm »

oscar

Member # 1390

Rate Member   posted 01-27-2006 07:53 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.creationism.org/chinese2.jpg
www.arky.org/museum/search/misc/aclsc.htm
Considering the similarities of concepts and writings and meaning in Chinese and Sumerian and the Bible, the story can be followed....

--------------------
inca

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 3395 | From: belo horizonte, brazil | Registered: Feb 2003
Report Spam   Logged
Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2007, 08:59:50 pm »

oscar

Member # 1390

Rate Member   posted 01-27-2006 08:41 AM                       
Yet, we have to be very careful when leading with information through psicography cos that is being in contact with supernatural interdimensional beings who lie using partial truth. For example we have read about Edgar Cayce but what is the invisible source of information behind him and what would be the purpose? To think mankind owes something from Atlantis? To worship hybrid creatures like the sphynx who in fact is the representation of rebel cherubs? Does the Bible Code have something to say about him?
http://www.exodus2006.com/fab/ECayce.htm
http://www.exodus2006.com/fab/EdgarCayce.htm
It's significant many messages with the ones "contacted" with UFOs do have the same style which is mediunism. It's a rotten and ancient leftover served as fresh meal.
Perhaps the Atlantis myth deals with historical facts dealing more with Cain's offspring worshipping demons than other thing. By the way, in Peru and Bolivia they worship their own version of the sphinx in Yawar Fiesta feast:
http://amerique-latine.com/ala/esp/Yawarfiesta.html

--------------------
inca

Report Spam   Logged
Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2007, 09:00:55 pm »

Morrison

Member # 2156

Member Rated:
   posted 01-28-2006 01:51 AM                       

quote:
Originally posted by Tom Hebert1:

quote:
Forget for a moment that Plato mentions that Atlantis sank.

Why should we forget that? It's a key element of Plato's story!

Point being, Tom, how big do you think it was, and what did it look like..? Also, what kind of climate do you think it had..?
Report Spam   Logged
Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2007, 09:01:16 pm »

Morrison

Member # 2156

Member Rated:
   posted 01-28-2006 01:52 AM                       
Thank you for your additions, Oscar, have you ever been to the Altiplano, and do you know anything about the local myths they have about it there..?
Report Spam   Logged
Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2007, 09:01:36 pm »

Morrison

Member # 2156

Member Rated:
   posted 01-28-2006 01:57 AM                       
http://www.geocities.com/pampaaullagas/statements50points.htm
Report Spam   Logged
Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2007, 09:02:01 pm »

oscar

Member # 1390

Rate Member   posted 01-28-2006 06:06 AM                       
Yap, I've crossed Titicaca lake with my wife and it's huge like a sea. Even by plane it takes about 10 minutes to cross over so huge the size for a "lake". I've been also in Chacaltaya , the highest place in the world having sky accomodations. Even Swiss people enjoy going there. The legends say the world was created there cos in South America and Central America there seems to be a fusion between myths of creation and Deluge.
Everything is so complex but will remain an enigma I regret to say.

--------------------
inca

Report Spam   Logged
Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2007, 09:02:18 pm »

oscar

Member # 1390

Rate Member   posted 01-28-2006 06:09 AM                       
I passed by the Aconcagua peak as well, in the frontier between Argentina and Chile, the highest mountain in South America and several other places. This is all part of the "Cordillera de los Andes", the stone backbone of America.

--------------------
inca

Report Spam   Logged
Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2007, 09:02:39 pm »

Tom Hebert1
Member # 2835

posted 01-28-2006 06:47 AM                       

quote:
Originally posted by Morrison:

I looked at this site, but it wasn't convincing. Some of the "facts" could apply to just about anywhere. For example, the fact that Plato said the tale of Atlantis was a true story.

I found other correlations to be quite a stretch. For example, the idea that South America is located opposite, or in front, of the Strait of Gibraltar.
Report Spam   Logged
Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2007, 09:02:58 pm »

oscar

Member # 1390

Rate Member   posted 01-28-2006 07:10 AM                       
I don't think I understood your statement, how can a tale be applied to anywhere? If it's a tale THERE'S NO POINT IN APPLYING IT anywhere. It will certainly be NOWHERE!!!!!
Jim Allen is using different translations to arrive to the conclusion the "island" was GIGANTIC, the size of a continent besides the "other side" thing.

--------------------
inca

Report Spam   Logged
Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2007, 09:03:19 pm »

oscar

Member # 1390

Rate Member   posted 01-28-2006 07:26 AM                       
http://www.geocities.com/myessays/nativeviewpoint.htm
And he stablishes since the beginning that geologists have never found a continent sank in the sea!
www.geocities.com/webatlantis
If it's a myth or not, we shall see with time as it happened with Troy and other things considered legends. By the way, it's not the first time investigators think Greek history owes Peruvian heritage.

--------------------
inca

Report Spam   Logged
Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2007, 09:03:40 pm »

oscar

Member # 1390

Rate Member   posted 01-28-2006 07:40 AM                       
Read the left column here "Greek words in Peru" and click there:
http://www.ancientgr.com/Unknown_Hellenic_History/Eng/HELLENIC_LANGUAGE.htm
The author, Enrico, have written in National Geographic magazine years ago and the issue showed many photos and comments comparing rivers in Amazon jungle. In a nutshell he was saying the rivers were the source of Greek myths about rivers of hell. The Toscan linguist , Natalia Tariffi, whose ancestrals were Etrurians was convinced they came from Peru and not the other way around. She did a linguistic comparison of Quechua language of Incas believing more than false cognates answers. Her book "Etrurians Came Out of Peru" showed many similarities beyond languages, for example gods, constructions, pottery, etc. Linguist Honorio Mosso, who knew Hebrew, Basque, Quechua and something about what is known of Etrurian shared similar views.
This is amazing cos Sitchin compares Sumerian and Chinese language (who also had a system like QUIPUS ropes with knots)with Frank Rampsey glyphs math codes, dots with lines. Check this:
www.creationism.org/csshs/v07n4p24.htm
There are some links beyond false cognates but also HAVING THE SAME MEANING opposite of what the author is willing to accept in the next link comparing QUECHUA of the Incas with Chinese ideograms:
www.zompist.com/proto.html#chinesequechua
Gary Urton, professor of anthropology from Harvard University have compared and studied 450 quipus out of 600 available in museums and found out they have a binary code with a total of 1536 unities based upon number 7, information similar to 1500 Sumerian scripture which reminds us the Proto-Sumerian scripture found in Andes. So, we have a mystery that certainly is pointing to Andes for all reasons exposed.

--------------------
inca

Report Spam   Logged
Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2007, 09:03:59 pm »

oscar

Member # 1390

Rate Member   posted 01-28-2006 07:49 AM                       
An English man named William Burns Glynn has lived 3 decades in Peru and discovered Incas had scripture -though is usually said the opposite and you have to ask how come a civilization like that survived without writing or achieved such knowledge- that were the geometrical designs of their clothes . The quipus ropes with knots were "read" or desciphered by the Incas with big ears (orejones) called Kipucamayocs. The geometrical figures represented numbers and consonants:
1=J
2=LL, Y, W
3=M
4=T
5=R
6=S
7=K, Q
8=P
9=N, Ñ
10=CH
In spite of criticism some messages were revealed like "Inka urku utu Inka. Ripui, rurai Inka apa karim" meaning "Make Inca the son that comes after. Is Man" with that method. I find some coincidences with these ancient Sumerian and Chinese scripture.

--------------------
inca

Report Spam   Logged
Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2007, 09:04:21 pm »

Sarah

Member # 2812

Member Rated:
   posted 01-28-2006 10:17 PM                       

quote:
Originally posted by nekozuki:

quote:
Originally posted by Sarah:
Rubbish.
Atlantis is not mentioned in the Bible, henceforth, it did not exist.
Open your Bible.
Pagan-worshipping infidel.

Actually it is, read the Tower of Babel again and look at the similarities. Both were destroyed by God and both fled and scattered to different parts of the world making different languages. Maybe if you're such a good Christian you should read the Bible more.

And yet, I'm not a Christian, I am simply parodying them for the sake of being funny. I admit I'm immature.

That said, the Tower of Bable story bears no resemblance to Atlantis. God is destroying things all the time in the Bible, and yet Plato does not mention pyramids, let alone ziggurats.

--------------------
"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand fail..." - King David, Psalms 137:5

http://www.zwoje-scrolls.com/shoah/index.html

http://www.holocaustchronicle.org/

Report Spam   Logged
Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2007, 09:04:42 pm »

Morrison

Member # 2156

Member Rated:
   posted 01-28-2006 11:51 PM                       

quote:
Originally posted by Tom Hebert1:

quote:
Originally posted by Morrison:

I looked at this site, but it wasn't convincing. Some of the "facts" could apply to just about anywhere. For example, the fact that Plato said the tale of Atlantis was a true story.

I found other correlations to be quite a stretch. For example, the idea that South America is located opposite, or in front, of the Strait of Gibraltar.

Forget the link for a second, Tom, simply answer these questions for me:

How big do you think Atlantis was?
What did it look like..?
Also, what kind of climate did it have?

Answer those questions for me and forget everything else. We'll get into the specifics later.
Report Spam   Logged
Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2007, 09:05:04 pm »

Morrison

Member # 2156

Member Rated:
   posted 01-29-2006 12:19 AM                       

quote:
Originally posted by oscar:
Yap, I've crossed Titicaca lake with my wife and it's huge like a sea. Even by plane it takes about 10 minutes to cross over so huge the size for a "lake". I've been also in Chacaltaya , the highest place in the world having sky accomodations. Even Swiss people enjoy going there. The legends say the world was created there cos in South America and Central America there seems to be a fusion between myths of creation and Deluge.
Everything is so complex but will remain an enigma I regret to say.

Thank you for all the links, Oscar, it's very informative. The Basque people have a tradition of being descendents of Atlantis. I'm unfamiliar with some of the local myths concerning Peru. Do they have a similar belief that they are descended from Atlantis as well?

Do you think that Atlantis was the name they called it there, as Jim Allen does?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: