Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 03:20:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ancient South America & It's Connection to Atlantis (Original)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ancient South America & It's Connection to Atlantis (Original)  (Read 4275 times)
Morrison
Superhero Member

« on: December 21, 2007, 08:51:10 pm »

The intent ot this thread is to explore ancient South American culture, dispel current thought about it's antiquity and prove it's linkage to that most hallowed of the names of lost civilizations, Atlantis.

I originally posted this last night in the Atlantis forum, but there seems to be such a reluctance to discuss anything outside the Mediterranean that I must post it again here:

SIMILARITIES WITH ATLANTIS:

Plato sets Atlantis not only beyond the Pillars of Hercules but in the Atlantic Ocean. That would seem to totally write off a Mediterranean based Atlantis, no matter which country it is set in. It may also write off both the Morocco and Spain theories, too, sad to say, depending on how well the Greeks knew their geography. I’m guessing they knew a great deal more about it than what people here seem to give it credit for.

Which leaves the Atlantic itself: no sunken landmass in the Atlantic, I agree with that as well as the notion that the Atlantic Islands commonly said to be remnants of Atlantis (Azores, Canaries, etc.) may well be too small. I’d also suggest that Cuba is too small to be Atlantis, too, and that the Antarctica theory is a bit way out there.

So does that leave us completely out of luck?

Hardly.

South America matches, almost word for word, Plato’s dialogues. It has been overlooked as a possible candidate, because of a cultural bias, but there is no place in the world that matches it better.

*We have hundreds of ancient cities covered in undergrowth, pyramids all over the place.

*South America, as a continent, is certainly "larger than Asia and Libya combined," at least.

*We have the Altiplano, who’s dimensions match almost totally those of Plato’s large rectangular plain.

*We have the Andes Mountain range, some of the tallest in the world.

*Ancient canals unearthed in Peru, Plato, too spoke of a network of canals.

*The majority of South America is “sheltered from the Northern Plains,” as Plato says.

*Evidence of cocoa leafs, a plant that only grows in South America found in mummies of Egypt(proof that ancient people from each side of the Atlantic had contact with one another).

*The Guanche pyramids, which most closely match those in South America than those in Egypt.

*Evidence of a Pre-Clovis culture in the Americas, pushing settlement there back past 13,000 bc.

*The Kircher map of Atlantis even resembles South America.

As I said, there is a Mediterranean bias in the forum, but the geography certainly favors South America. In my opinion.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 08:53:15 pm »

Morrison

Member # 2156

Member Rated:
   posted 01-25-2006 09:05 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taken literally, South America would have had to have been Atlantis. No other area of the world so fits Plato's descriptions. There is even a substance called orichalcum is said to have even been found there. The early Conquistadors were even certain it was Atlantis, too, that idea was later corrected by western archaeologists. Most likely, the initial perception was the correct one.

I think we get hung up too much about this level of "distance" and influence on the Mediterranean. The fact is, there is proof of contact between the two civilizations, so they did trade with one another, knew of one another.

As for the dating of the cities, you won't find any of this in the English textbooks, but South Amercian archaeologists date their structures far earlier than the west does. I am confident that science will rectify this wrong someday.

Timeline: no one here takes Plato's 9000 years bc idea seriously anyway, and, if they don't, that gives so much more to play with.

Mayan temples show elephant depictions so it's likely they had them (or imported them from Africa). (I credit George Erikson with the elephant discovery).

I'll admit that the war with Athens is a problem, but that is a problem no matter which theory we choose.

Other choices:

Morocco - Interesting, but there is no evidence for a civilization even remotely such as Plato writes of. We have literally hundreds of ancient cities in South America, many, many more covered by jungle growth.

Turkey - Interesting, too, but once again there are the geographic problems I spoke of earlier.

What troubles me most in the way that mythology (Tantalus/Atlas) is the primary basis for linkage here. I think we get too hung up on the idea of following the mythology here. This is a local myth, most likely irrelevant to the whole idea of Atlantis. We must remember that Atlantis (not being in the region) most likely had it's own mythology with all different set of gods so impressing any local mythology on it would be a bad idea.

Santorini/Crete: A bad idea. It bears superficial comparisons to Atlantis at best, once again, is inside the Mediterranean and does not resemble the area that Plato spoke of. I believe it's not even 1/10th the size that Plato speaks of. Archaeologists prefer it because Santorini supposedly was in the shape of a ring. Well, I had friend who's bathtub frequently had a ring, nor was that place either Atlantis.

South America is the only one that actually does bear a resemblance to the place Plato speaks of (taken literally). As I said, there does seem to be a predisposition towards the Mediterranean cultures, though, which is most likely one of the reasons Atlantis has yet to be found: it's being looked for in all the wrong places.
Report Spam   Logged
Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 08:53:37 pm »

Sarah

Member # 2812

Member Rated:
   posted 01-25-2006 10:17 PM                       
Rubbish.
Atlantis is not mentioned in the Bible, henceforth, it did not exist.
Open your Bible.
Pagan-worshipping infidel.

--------------------
"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand fail..." - King David, Psalms 137:5

http://www.zwoje-scrolls.com/shoah/index.html

http://www.holocaustchronicle.org/

Report Spam   Logged
Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 08:54:01 pm »

Jennie McGrath

Member # 2197

Member Rated:
   posted 01-25-2006 10:53 PM                       
Morrison, get it straight!!!

It wasn't a lost civilization that was in Peru, it was an alien civlization!!!

Archaeologists: Old Canals Found in Peru By RICK VECCHIO, Associated Press Writer
Tue Jan 3, 8:00 PM ET

LIMA, Peru - In the Peru's Andean foothills, a group of archaeologists say they have found remnants of the oldest known irrigation canals in South America, which they hope will provide clues to the origin of the region's agriculturally based societies.

"There are four sites in the area that have canals that date minimally 5,300 years ago, maybe a little earlier," team leader Tom D. Dillehay, an archaeologist at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee, told The Associated Press.

Dillehay started his research nearly 30 years ago in the Zana Valley, 37 miles inland from the Pacific Ocean and about 385 miles northwest of Lima.

The conclusions, reported in a recent issue of The Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences — a peer reviewed publication of the Washington-based National Academy of Sciences — offer evidence, long suspected by archaeologists, that irrigation technology was critical to the development of Peru's early civilization, Dillehay said.

"The Zana Valley canals are the earliest known in South America," wrote the authors of the journal article, Dillehay, Herbert H. Eling Jr. of the National Institute of Anthropology and History in Mexico and Jack Rossen of Ithaca College.

Dr. Daniel Morales, director of the school of archaeology at Peru's San Marcos University, said he had not seen the article, but was familiar with Dillehay's work. He said the "discovery of the Zana canals is very important because it could be linked to the first form of irrigated agriculture" in Peru.

Dillehay, in a telephone interview from Chile, said the team first discovered some of the canals and agricultural features in 1985 and dated them for the first time in 1989.

But he said his team waited until now to publish its findings to better understand the hydraulic engineering of the hunters and gatherers who made a historic break from their ancestors to tend "early gardens."

Carbon dating of the four silt-filled canals, buried under sediments, showed that they were used to irrigate cultivated fields about 5,400 years ago, in one case possibly as early as 6,700 years ago, the article said. The team found evidence of domesticated cotton, beans and squash and stone hoe-like tools near the site.

Peru was one of the only places in the world where a complex society flourished, largely independent of outside influence, at the same time the pyramids of Egypt were being built.

In recent years, Peruvian archaeologist Ruth Shady discovered the ruins of Caral, the earliest known city in the Americas, about 300 miles southeast of Zana. Jonathan Haas and Winifred Creamer, a Chicago-area husband-and-wife team, later documented more than 20 other major residential centers nearby with platform mounds and pyramids along the Peruvian coast, known collectively as the Norte Chico.

"Those settlements come at least 800 to 1,000 years later," Dillehay said, explaining that what his team documented are earlier pieces of the puzzle: small communities with the beginnings of "social mobility, social complexity" that over centuries "percolated" into the complex societies that followed.

"These huts and residential camp sites we have found that are above the canal, they had to share the water, first of all," he said.

"They had to keep the canals clean, so we're talking about some sense of communal labor and sharing and coordination and planning over a distance of at least two kilometers. So it's not just scattered individual households, but some initial social aggregation with communal responsibility."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060104/ap_on_sc/peru_archaeology_1;_ylt=Ajjzqmzo9FBiW3B2i77R0.5FeQoB;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl
Report Spam   Logged
Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 08:54:23 pm »

Jennie McGrath

Member # 2197

Member Rated:
   posted 01-25-2006 10:56 PM                       
Here's one on the Ica Tablets!!!

ICA, PERU

Special Place of
Ancient Stone Carvings

From 'Existio Otra Humanidad' by J. J. Benitez, Plaza & Janes, Copyright 1975, pages 11 to 22 note the following :

In 1969, in a white rocky desert near the City of Ica in Peru, Dr. Javier Cabrera Darquea, discovered and collected over 11,000 engraved stones from a very ancient time. These, plus an estimated 40,000 to 50,000 more of the same, constituted a vast library of information from the past, even up to a million years ago.
They describe another humanity who apparently lived on this planet many thousands of years ago. The good Peruvian Doctor Cabrera has his fantastic collection on display in his house on the Plaza de Armas in the City of Ica.

Eleven thousand stones engraved with advanced knowledge in Medicine, Zoology, Biology, Law, Geography, Religion, Astronomy and Astronautics detailing the knowledge of that advanced society. The figures of the other humanity engraved on these stone tablets looked very much like men of Earth.

For the first time Earth humanity is confronted with the surprising evidence that someone, before him, knew the secrets of surgery, astronomy, space flight and many other things such as the movement of the continents that make up our world.

All this and much more still to be discovered lies there in the Peruvian Desert called Ocucaje.

Doctor Javier Cabrera noticed that this "library" of information engraved on stones was divided into series and sections in their respective locations, forming distinct volumes of stones.

Among them were a series demonstrating knowledge of medicine and surgery including detailed explanations of heart, brain, liver and kidney transplants. Methods of overcoming rejection of organ transplants were described. There were descriptions of caesarian section and acupuncture; of work with genetic codes and prolongation of life.

There were descriptions of electronic systems that could control biological life functions of the body while it was being worked on by the doctors.

There were a series of tablets devoted to astronomy and knowledge of the universe, among which were examples that described the occupation of our planet by these beings long before contemporary man.

Thirteen constellations were specifically described by the creators of these tablets. These historians indicated other places in the heavens where there existed LIFE, vegetable, animal and intelligent. That civilization recorded the passing of a great comet, millions of years ago that produced catastrophic disturbances in the society of the time.

They knew of existing LIFE in distant stars and nebulosities. There were descriptions of technical devices and machines that traveled in space without consuming fuel. There were explanations of the figures and lines drawn on the plains of Nazca. There was also a drawing of hemispheric maps of another planet. NOT EARTH, but another planet having intelligent life that was also capable of space travel.

There were a series of tablets describing plant and animal life long extinct. There were drawings of men provided with apparatus reminiscent of cowboys, mounted on four legged animals in pursuit of great saurians, the dinosaurs of millions of years ago. These men had larger heads and smaller stature, and were shown pursuing various types of dinosaurs such as Stegosaurus, Triceratops, and Iguanodontes.

There were tablets showing the biological cycles of these great saurians, and even some domesticated examples of them. There were a series of tablets dedicated to the ancient continents of our world, and two matched circular stones showing the eastern and the western hemispheres of this planet at that time; hemispheres that showed the earth's geography millions of years ago. These hemispheric maps showed continents that no longer exist today, such as the mythical Atantis and Mu, and even others.

Among these tablets was also a story of a great evacuation or departure of men from Earth. On stones of great weight the civilization engraved the story of the departure OF THE ELITE SCIENTISTS AND PROFESSIONALS, STRAIGHT TO A PHYSICAL PLANET THAT TODAY WOULD BE CONSIDERED A PART OF THE PLEIADES!"

ALSO SEE:

Cabrera's book is titled: "El Mensaje de las Piedras Grabadas de Ica." It is 372 pages and includes a map. There is a 1976 and a 1980 edition. It was published in Lima by INTI-Sol Editores.
The Benitz book is titled: "Existio Otra Humanidad." This book has 203 pages and includes a map. About 5 or 6 editions were listed from 1975 to 1994 It is published in Barcelona by Plaza & Janes.

(Dr. Cabrera's Museum in Inca, where he keeps over 11,000 of the engraved stones, is one of the places V J Enterprises visits during their Peruvian Journeys (via "Spirits of the Earth"). To read about our up coming journeys, please visit our PERU JOURNEYS HOME PAGE)

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/dvica.html
Report Spam   Logged
Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 08:55:05 pm »

Jennie McGrath

Member # 2197

Member Rated:
   posted 01-25-2006 10:59 PM                       
And here is one on Nazca!! You can't tell me that isn't about aliens, unless the Atlanteans knew how to fly!!!

The Nazca Spaceport
and the Ica Stones of Peru

Ancient Engraved Records

by Kathy Doore
© labyrinthina.com 1998 - 2005

I've long held an interest in ancient pre-Columbian antiquities and have traveled to Peru on several occasions. My research with the labyrinth originally brought me to Nazca, Peru to visit the extraordinary labyrinthine lines of the Nazca pampa. On my first trip to the coastal desert I met Dr. Javier Cabrera at his private museum in the village of Ica, located just north of the famous Nazca Lines.

Dr. Cabrera showed me his immense collection of ancient carved Stones that he called “gliptoliths.” The Stones comprise a sophisticated library left behind by an ancient lost civilization including images of medical transplants and blood transfusions, men with dinosaurs, and advanced technology such as telescopes and surgical equipment. The library is organized by subject matter including the races of man, ancient animals, lost continents, and the knowledge of a global catastrophe.

The doctor had spent the past thirty years endeavoring to decode the mystery of the stones. He came into possession of his first stone when he was given one as a paperweight for his birthday. He recalled his father having a small oddly carved stone that his family found in their field in the l930's, but which has long since disappeared. Early Spanish chronicles reported similar stones found in ancient pre-conquest tombs.

Cabrera's collection numbers upward of 11,000 stones with more than l5, 000 known to exist. The huge cache was unearthed when the Ica River overflowed its banks a number of years ago destroying a nearby mountain, and exposing an unknown cave. An illiterate farmer claimed to have found the cave but would not reveal its location. News of the find caught the interest of researchers, and the eyes of the world turned toward Ica. Subsequently, the BBC produced a documentary on the enigmatic discovery bringing an extraordinary amount of focus on the Peruvian Government.

Under pressure to police the country’s antiquity law, the Government arrested the farmer for selling the stones. Facing years of incarceration, the farmer recanted his story claiming he’d carved all l5, 000 of the stones himself. The stones were labeled a hoax, and the government considered the embarrassing matter closed. Life in Ica returned to normal, or so the story goes.

It has been suggested that the “highly technical knowledge” of the scenes, defy that anyone with “little or no education,” and without a deep understanding of complex scientific knowledge, could ever depict the stones so accurately. In fact, it has been noted, the farmer would have had to carve one stone every day for over 40 years to produce the total library!

The Stone’s are a form of andesite, a local river rock, covered with a patina of natural oxidation. Laboratories in Germany have authenticated the incisions that make up the carvings as extremely ancient. Nearby fossil finds indicate the area to be replete in bone fragments millions of years old.

Cabrera theorized that Gliptolithic man possessed a highly technical knowledge of medical procedures and had discovered a means of overcoming rejection of organs that are just now being utilized by modern medicine. Shown in a series of carvings are the isolation and extraction of cellular material in a pregnant woman's placenta with the reintroduction into the transplant patient to eliminate the possibility of rejection. Artificial life support systems are featured using an unknown energy that seems to be conveyed through the surgeons themselves. There is work with genetic codes and the prolongation of life. Blood vessels are shown being reconnected via re-absorption tubes utilizing the natural regeneration of cells. There are descriptions of cesarean section with acupuncture as a form of anesthesia.

In another series, four stones show the hemispheres of Earth pointing to the existence of unknown continent’s that today remains a part of our collective myth. Supporting the ancient continent’s theory, researcher and author, James Churchward, discovered a sacred Tibetan tablet showing two unknown continents on either side of present day America. Plato spoke of the lost continent of Atlantis, as did ancient records from the East. Explorer William Niven discovered a petroglyph in the Yucatan depicting an unexplained configuration of land masses in both the Atlantic, and the Pacific Oceans, thought to be Atlantis and Mu. Only recently have scientists agreed on the continental shift theory that the Americas, Asia, and Africa were all defined entirely different than today. With the assistance of geologists Cabrera has confirmed that the land mass is indeed accurate for Earth as it was geologically constructed millions of years ago.

Cabrera believes that Gliptolithic man knew of existing life in distant stars and had technical devices for space travel without the use of fuel consumption as we know it. Several stones show images drawn on the plains of Nazca that Cabrera interprets as an ancient "spaceport" based on the harness of electromagnetic energy for propulsion of space faring vehicles.

Nazca Lines Geoglyph

He suggests that the earth at that time was vastly different then it is now, with 80% landmass, and very little water. The planetary situation suffered due to an increase in the level of the heating of the atmosphere, and from the fact that solar energy could not escape the vapor mist which blocked the outward radiation. Gliptolithic man attempted to manipulate the biological cycles of nature but eventually cataclysm resulted in tectonic shifts, massive floods, and the movement of the continents.

As the ancient civilization prepared to depart Earth they chose as their destination a planet in a system belonging to the star cluster Pleiades that they knew well, it was their original homeland. A large stone in Cabrara's library shows the hemispheres of that planet having intelligent life and space faring capability.

One extraordinary stone depicts a man staring at the heavens through a telescope projecting his "cognitive energy" into the cosmos to capture a great quantity of energy, symbolize by diagrams of pyramids. This energy was used for storage, accumulation, and distribution of an unknown “force” which could be released outwards into the cosmos to influence celestial events.

The huge stone is carved in four sections depicting a sequence of interstellar proportion - A fantastic comet following an unusual trajectory (which produced catastrophic disturbances) , a ring shape eclipse of the sun, the planets Jupiter, Venus, the Horse Head Nebula, and thirteen constellations including the Pleiades. Cabrera believes the energy provided by the comet was utilized to "hitch a ride" via their craft for their homeland, which was in the trajectory of the comet.

In l973 comet Kohoutek was reported in our sky, science reported that it was an event never to be seen again, “A comet of unusual trajectory, which would be visible during a solar eclipse wherein the planets of Venus and Jupiter would be clearly visible during the day.” Cabrera postulates that Kohoutek may be the same comet of Gliptolithic man.

The departure from Earth took place at the Nazca port, the ancient chalkboard known as the pampa. This area, replete with hundreds of lines reminiscent of runways, can only be appreciated from the air. According to Cabrera, the lines are representative of an energy matrix and electrical field shown symbolically on the landscape, much like modern day crop circles. The entire area was made up of huge iron ore deposits that concentrated magnetic energy, creating an electromagnetic field of extraordinary strength.

The doctor believes the pampa was engineered as a field of magnetic deflection. A phenomena whereby a moving object with an electrical charge will bounce off a surface of identical charge. This field which permeated the pampa was designed to deflect craft outward to space. One glyph in particular resembles a solenoid whose purpose, the doctor believes, was to intensify the force of the current creating a powerful "lift-off" effect.

Geoglyph (Left) and Pottery Artifact (Cabrera Collection)

Cabrera postulates that the lines of the Pampa were originally made on a lower sub-surface layer below the present surface, what we see today is actually a "shadow effect" of the original template. He theorizes that the symbols of the pampa were magnetically stamped into the surface creating a force that could both conserve and protect them from natural disaster. This magnetic puzzle would continue to function forever attracting odds and ends of ferrous surface materials into the design, holding the surface layer as a shadow of it's former self. Several etchings on the Ica Stones show ships suspended in an electromagnetic cushion whose energetic field is controlled by both the surface of the planet itself, and the craft!

With over 15,000 stones in existence and theories of extra-terrestrial intelligence, controversy continues to surround the Ica Stones. As far as the Peruvian government is concerned, the issue is closed. However, the enigma of the Ica Stones will simply not go away.

http://www.crystalinks.com/icastones.html
Report Spam   Logged
Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 08:55:27 pm »

Jennie McGrath

Member # 2197

Member Rated:
   posted 01-25-2006 11:01 PM                       
All this comes from my own thread on Peru - Chariots of the Gods (the Alien Civilization that Once Ruled Peru). You're ripping me off, guy, and I'm due an apology!!
Report Spam   Logged
Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 08:55:48 pm »

Tom Hebert1
Member # 2835

posted 01-26-2006 12:01 AM                       
South America is just too far south to be Plato's Atlantis. However, it is possible that Atlantean refugees, escaping from the cataclysm, settled on that continent and continued a semblance of the culture and customs they had known on Atlantis.
Report Spam   Logged
Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2007, 08:56:09 pm »

Morrison

Member # 2156

Member Rated:
   posted 01-26-2006 09:04 PM                       
Tom, it's irrelevant that South America is far away from the Med, point is, there is proof that there were contacts. Forget for a moment that Plato mentions that Atlantis sank. In all this world, where does the geography so match his descriptions? South America. It is lush, tropical, filled with great rivers, mountains and valleys. Certainly, it has two growing seasons and is, for the most part, sheltered from the northern winds.

There is a large continent in the Atlantic, larger than Libya and Asia combined, people just refuse to see it, mostly, I believe, out of a cultural bias.
Report Spam   Logged
Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2007, 08:56:32 pm »

Morrison

Member # 2156

Member Rated:
   posted 01-26-2006 09:07 PM                       
And Jennie McGrath, no one is "ripping you off." South America has been theoroized to be the basis for Atlantis since the moment it was discovered, and the home of an alien culture since the Nazca Lines were uncovered one hundred years ago.
Report Spam   Logged
Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2007, 08:56:56 pm »

Tom Hebert1
Member # 2835

posted 01-27-2006 05:45 AM                       

quote:
Forget for a moment that Plato mentions that Atlantis sank.

Why should we forget that? It's a key element of Plato's story!
Report Spam   Logged
Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2007, 08:57:20 pm »

nekozuki

Member # 2762

Member Rated:
   posted 01-27-2006 05:57 AM                       

quote:
Originally posted by Sarah:
Rubbish.
Atlantis is not mentioned in the Bible, henceforth, it did not exist.
Open your Bible.
Pagan-worshipping infidel.

Actually it is, read the Tower of Babel again and look at the similarities. Both were destroyed by God and both fled and scattered to different parts of the world making different languages. Maybe if you're such a good Christian you should read the Bible more.

--------------------
" Om Vasudevaya Namaha!"
With loving reverence, I bow to Lord Vishnu!

"Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is." - Lord Krishna, Bhagavad Gita

Posts: 1425 | From: Shreveport, La | Registered: Oct 2005   
Report Spam   Logged
Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2007, 08:57:42 pm »

oscar

Member # 1390

Rate Member   posted 01-27-2006 07:33 AM                       
In the tread about Tiahuanaco something of this is discussed. I happen to be Peruvian and my brother interviewed with Dr. Cabrera and while there are some hoaxes in Ica stones, the amount is so huge that couldn't possible be hoaxes most of them. Daniken explained something about this and the "new" ones have many differences in the way they are manufactured. I was in Nazca and Cuzco (Sacsayhuaman, Machu Picchu, Ollantaytambo) and other places like Moches land (Chan Chan and Huacas of the Sun and the Moon) and in Lima (Pachacamac). Search the site of Jim Allen (whom I chat with as well)to know more about Atlantis.
The Arabs mention the people of Atl being prior to Deluge. We have to understand there were changes in the earth and continents even mere thousands of years ago. The Bible doesn't have to tell everything but perhaps searchin in Bible hidden Code we can find things you wouldn't suspect.

--------------------
inca

Posts: 3395 | From: belo horizonte, brazil | Registered: Feb 2003   
Report Spam   Logged
Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2007, 08:58:09 pm »

oscar

Member # 1390

Rate Member   posted 01-27-2006 07:36 AM                       
www.grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?f=1&i=200519&T=200519

--------------------
inca

Report Spam   Logged
Morrison
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2007, 08:58:32 pm »

oscar

Member # 1390

Rate Member   posted 01-27-2006 07:48 AM                       
Sorry, it's not that but this:
http://www.grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?f=1&i=200519&t=200519
http://www.grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?f=1&i=200610&t=200519
www.geocities.com/pampaaullagas/tsunami.htm
www.geocities.com/aullagas/orichalcum.htm
It's interesting the Tiahuanaco people call the metal with the name "qoriqallqe" very similar to orichalcum.
www.geocities.com/webatlantis/atlantisoriginsinlegends.htm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/spanish/latin_america/newsid_3587000/3587708.stm
The Bible mentions Cain did Enoch City which in Aztec language was T-Enoch-Titlan and Cain's sister wife according to Book of Jubilees was Awan (the name of the wife are not needed in Gensis 5:4 talking about Adam's sons & DAUGHTERS). Inca empire was T-AWAN-tinsuyo and that Tawan means 4 like 4 rivers of Eden. In the following link is explained Euphrates was not the original name in Mesopotamia mas URRUTU which is also Quechua language meaning river of copper, something Euphrates is not unless it received ships carrying copper from somewhere else, when Titicaca lake was a sea and had a passage reaching Atlantic Ocean.
www.geocities.com/webatlantis/fuentemagna.htm
You can also see proto-Sumerian scripture in Andes realms.
Linguist Michael Heiser explains Anunaki planet was not a planet but a sort of star. That Nibiry could well be what in Andes was Aymaru and then trabsformed into Naybayru:
www.cnb.net/~aliaga/eapenlace02.htm
The Sumerian manuscripts do have something in common with Hebrew:
www.creationism.org/csshs/v07n4p24.htm
Hence, we need to investigate all things to know something about past historic events.

--------------------
inca

« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 08:59:05 pm by Morrison » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: