Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 08:38:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ancient South America & It's Connection to Atlantis (Original)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ancient South America & It's Connection to Atlantis (Original)  (Read 4250 times)
Morrison
Superhero Member

« on: December 21, 2007, 08:57:42 pm »

oscar

Member # 1390

Rate Member   posted 01-27-2006 07:33 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the tread about Tiahuanaco something of this is discussed. I happen to be Peruvian and my brother interviewed with Dr. Cabrera and while there are some hoaxes in Ica stones, the amount is so huge that couldn't possible be hoaxes most of them. Daniken explained something about this and the "new" ones have many differences in the way they are manufactured. I was in Nazca and Cuzco (Sacsayhuaman, Machu Picchu, Ollantaytambo) and other places like Moches land (Chan Chan and Huacas of the Sun and the Moon) and in Lima (Pachacamac). Search the site of Jim Allen (whom I chat with as well)to know more about Atlantis.
The Arabs mention the people of Atl being prior to Deluge. We have to understand there were changes in the earth and continents even mere thousands of years ago. The Bible doesn't have to tell everything but perhaps searchin in Bible hidden Code we can find things you wouldn't suspect.

--------------------
inca

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 3395 | From: belo horizonte, brazil | Registered: Feb 2003   
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: