Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 10:31:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ATLANTIS & the Atlantic Ocean 1 (ORIGINAL)

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 64   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTIS & the Atlantic Ocean 1 (ORIGINAL)  (Read 34178 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #465 on: December 29, 2007, 12:38:14 pm »

Desiree

Member # 2991

Member Rated:
   posted 04-15-2006 11:41 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, these authors agree with me in which the civilization developed in America by the Olmec came from the Middle East, using an African route (pages 270-276). That is to say, of "my" Atlantis, not of "your" Atlantis, in the centre of the Atlantic. In my book I explain this process and this connection in detail (pages 257-270). Also there are important coincidences with the writing by Donnelly, whose work You do not value much either.

I like Donnelly, Jaime, and I also like Edgar Cayce and Charles Berlitz, each of whom have very interesting views of Atlantis. However, just cause I like each of those guys doesn't mean that I believe everything they say. Unlike you, I'm able to separate what I would like to believe with what there is actual evidence for. I don't put the Bible in there like you do cause it's clear a lot of that was written simply to teach people moral lessons.

And the Olmecs didn't come from the Middle East, they came from Africa. Which part of Africa? I don't know that anyone has ever pinpointed their exact location. but I doubt very much it was Palestine. I'm thinking it was west Africa, someplace where their ships had access to trade winds of an island in the Atlantic, off the coast of Africa that hasn't yet been found. 
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 64   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: