Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 07:29:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ATLANTIS & the Atlantic Ocean 1 (ORIGINAL)

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 64   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTIS & the Atlantic Ocean 1 (ORIGINAL)  (Read 34095 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #450 on: December 29, 2007, 11:57:56 am »

Jaime Manuschevich

Member # 3005

Rate Member   posted 04-11-2006 04:52 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jamie, I don't have to prove it. You're the only one here that even questions whether the Egyptians knew the Atlantic and the Red Sea and the difference. Anyone who has even looked into this at all can see that they did. Apparently, you're only doing it because it blows apart your theory. Well, good luck, cause you're going to run into it everytime you present your theory to someone educated in ancient history and, believe me, it's not going away.

My glance does not have to do with small or personal interests or because it goes against my theory. It is because really it is not it thus. And in this investigation, that is so complex, each small details can move far away or approach to us to the truth. In this theory many events like certain have occurred without meticulously analyzing them from many angles different. I go several years investigating the myth line through line. Each one of that lines I verified them with thousands of data of many fields: history, archaeology, genetics, botany, geology, paleo climatology, paleo astronomy, old mythology, religions, anthropology, linguistic, etc. I only accepted it until there was convincing me the solid tests. Believe me you that it is not easy to do a complete return to human history in your own head.

I assure to you that it was a slow and complex process to understand that it was what the myth really said.

Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 64   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: