Atlantis Online
October 15, 2019, 12:26:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ATLANTIS & the Atlantic Ocean 1 (ORIGINAL)

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 64   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTIS & the Atlantic Ocean 1 (ORIGINAL)  (Read 7579 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #450 on: December 29, 2007, 11:52:10 am »

Jaime Manuschevich

Member # 3005

Rate Member   posted 04-10-2006 07:19 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by nekozuki:
Also in the Egyptian Book of Dead is the tale of the flood, there are theories that Osiris, Isis, and Horus were Atlantean royalty. They talk about their home in the West that sank. Not too mention another common story in ancient cultures is a war in heaven, it's in there too. The Egyptian Book of the Dead might be a history book too.

The subject of the east in old mythologies has to do rather with decline of the sun... not necessarily with a real territory... Of course that I do not discard the idea that it can be a real address, but not of the cardinal points as we to them understand. It is a reference to the sky... has to do with the concept of Tree of the Life, with a stellar cross...

I explain it. The cardinal points of this old culture defined the sky, not the terrestrial plane, as we used it today. North is the sky, the south is the infraworld... Sphinx was the departure point for the alignments, and she is watching the east, towards where the sun is born. Its South is the celestial infraworld, is to say what is under the horizon, its north the sky, its left, its west, is our north and its right, this, is our south. If we applied the present way, that is to say, we watched towards the north, we rotated 90 in relation of the 360 degrees. That is to say, we changed the old Egyptian west by our north. Product of that old system still we associated the north with above and the south with down. That also explains the disorientation of Plato and modern Egyptian priests. And Canaan this is exactly to the north of the first civilized centres Egyptian.

The one of the war in the sky is a real event, but not of Gods, but that it has to do with the precession of the equinoxes, the change of the positions of stars and the climatic Earth changes. The Atlantian were expert in the subject. East mythology event is called to him in general "deluge"... The war in the sky is in several inheriting cultures of that first civilization. Also it is in the myth of Atlantis... This war is called, among the Greeks, Battles de Zeus or the fight by Mount Olympus. This word in Hebrew is well interesting: Olam ko. The world of God. Now, I do not believe that the book of the Dead has said specifically that these three Gods of Egypt were Atlantes... They are not real; represent planets and the sun... and the complex process of the precession. There are many numbers related to the phenomenon: 5, 7, 12, 36, 72, etc...

Although it I have not read it and the subject seems to me interesting, I do not see where it contributes to us to establish if Atlantis were or not in the Atlantic Ocean. He would be interesting that you indicated paragraph to me that could have relation.

Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 64   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: