Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 06:17:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ATLANTIS & the Atlantic Ocean 1 (ORIGINAL)

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 64   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTIS & the Atlantic Ocean 1 (ORIGINAL)  (Read 32110 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #615 on: December 30, 2007, 02:34:11 pm »

Jaime Manuschevich

Member # 3005

Rate Member   posted 05-27-2006 11:09 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Desirre:

It is clear again that you have not made the home work. It is not possible to discuss these subjects with persons who still think those that the Sumerian was the first civilization. Today it has been totally demonstrated and it recognized by any investigator moderately formed, for more than 30 years at least, of the existence of civilized cities 4 thousand years before Sumerian civilization.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 The Fertile Crescent was inhabited with several distinct, flourishing cultures between the end of the last ice age (c. 10,000 BC) and the beginning of history. These include the Ubaid culture and the Uruk period. One of the oldest known Neolithic sites in Mesopotamia is Jarmo, settled around 7000 BC and broadly contemporary with Jericho and Çatal Hüyük (Anatolia). It as well as other early Neolithic sites were in north Mesopotamia; later Sumerian settlements in southern Mesopotamia required complicated irrigation methods.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Ancient_Mesopotamia

As serious as the previous thing in not understanding what is the line of the time and putting everything in a same bag. Also any investigator moderately formed knows that agriculture is the objective base of the civilization. Is a condition Sine qua non. (Sine qua non: "Without which not". It is said of a necessary condition for something. Sometimes the turn is formulated as conditio sine qua non) Also all investigator knows that Jericho and the Natufian is the objective base for it. You not even understand the essential deference between civilization and noncivilization.

You say that these interested in the truth, but the truth is that your commentaries are only pseudoscience and they remember me to Latin investigator on the subject, call Jorge Diaz Sanchez, more known by his nick Georgeos Diaz Montexano, that has specialized in the subject in the last time. The pseudoscience is characterized by the following thing:

1) Construction of irrefutable hypotheses (like its land of Atlantis in the Atlantic, witch as it is not possible to be found, cannot be refuted)

(2) Investigation by exegesis of text (nothing essential, but pure commentaries and irrelevant notes)

(3) Explanation by scenes (you have constructed a general scene on your theory because it says Plato to it, but you do not have specific and concrete data that are true and demonstrable).

(4) Construction of arguments from similarities spurious (you mix pears with grapes, you mix scientific data with mythology or with your own beliefs, etc.)

(5) Belief that the simple quantitative accumulation of evidence compensates the deficiency in quality of the particular evidences. (You have filled these pages with many irrelevant data)

(6) Refusal to put under a fundamental conception and an empirical contrast controlled your beliefs (you refuse to understand that it is science and that it is not it and to accept a scientific methodology to follow)

(7) Deficiency of a mechanism self correction of errors. (You do not accept any scientific solid and verified data, as that there is no an island sunk in the Atlantic or that there was no civilization in America does 11 thousand years)

Also I want that you have left clear as it is my interest to respond your commentaries. I believe that in the free societies everybody have the right to say what we want, including you and I. I respect that idea because it seems to me essential in a free society. Nevertheless, it seems to me essential to distinguish the serious scientific research of pseudoscience.

My objective when responding is to separate the things. To distinguish with clarity that is science and that is ignorance, disinformation and pseudoscience, which damages the work of the investigators who we worried seriously on the subject.

With that, the readers of these pages, formed their own opinion of the subject.

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 64   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: