Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 04:03:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists to drill beneath oceans
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,8063.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ATLANTIS & the Atlantic Ocean 1 (ORIGINAL)

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 64   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTIS & the Atlantic Ocean 1 (ORIGINAL)  (Read 32035 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #450 on: December 29, 2007, 12:07:57 pm »

Desiree

Member # 2991

Member Rated:
   posted 04-11-2006 10:20 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My glance does not have to do with small or personal interests or because it goes against my theory. It is because really it is not it thus. And in this investigation, that is so complex, each small details can move far away or approach to us to the truth. In this theory many events like certain have occurred without meticulously analyzing them from many angles different. I go several years investigating the myth line through line. Each one of that lines I verified them with thousands of data of many fields: history, archaeology, genetics, botany, geology, paleo climatology, paleo astronomy, old mythology, religions, anthropology, linguistic, etc. I only accepted it until there was convincing me the solid tests. Believe me you that it is not easy to do a complete return to human history in your own head.

I assure to you that it was a slow and complex process to understand that it was what the myth really said.

A lot of people say that they do that, Jamie, but, once again, sorry, but I haven't seen evidence of any of the sciences in your work. I get the feeling you didn't even know about the Pharoah Necho II's trip around Africa until I told you about it, and your ideas about Atlantis reference Ignatius Donnelley's more than Plato's. I'm actually not all that sure you even read Plato, at least until recently. 
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 64   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: