Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 03:17:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ATLANTIS & the Atlantic Ocean 1 (ORIGINAL)

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 64   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTIS & the Atlantic Ocean 1 (ORIGINAL)  (Read 34024 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #435 on: December 29, 2007, 11:42:10 am »

Jaime Manuschevich

Member # 3005

Rate Member   posted 04-09-2006 08:27 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Biblical prophets, although you do not believe in these myths, indicated to the Jews and to the Phoenicians who run away to Tarsis when the Assyrian invasions began.

Also Salomon established three strategic political alliances: Saba (Yemen), Phoenicians and Tarsis... With that, the greater fleets, the Straits of Bab el Mandeb and the Pillars of Hercules controlled themselves, and with them the Red Sea the Mediterranean. With them the commerce to Israel flowed. Peculiar worthy strategy of a great wise person no?

The date of its foundation, according to its own declarations, its agree with the dates established by Hawkes for the expansion of peoples by the sea from east and with the date that I Also assign at the end of Atlantis.(5600 BC) and its agree with the founding of all the civilizations classic of the Middle East. Its aim agrees with the predominance of Carthage in the Mediterranean and the foundation of Cadiz. The operation of mines does not seem me either strange - Tinto river in special- previous to the date of foundation of Tarsis in the region, since the data of the first human mining are of 9000 BC in Canaan.

Here the texts of Hawkes.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It seems that the main departure point for the diffusion of the Neolithic cultures towards the west throughout the Mediterranean was from Eastern extreme him of the sea... The oldest diffusion (to less of course, than it proves itself that ` was a phase pre pottering) is characterized by a type of ceramics with drawings printed before the baking, frequently with the edge of a shell. It is the ceramics of but the old establishment, the one of Mersin, and also apparently of Ram Shamra, [ Ugarit ], Biblos, and other syrian cities. Towards the west one always is in possession of the oldest agricultural communities, in Crete, Malta, the south of Italy, Sicily, the south of France and the coasts "Levantines" of Spain. Also one is in several small islands... affirms that the same tradition is represented in a series of places throughout the coast of Africa... All these tests indicate, then, towards a propagation of communities farmers by sea... This great diffusion could rather have begun from its Eastern sources before after the beginning of the fourth millennium; one has still not settled down how long demanded that it took the agricultural economy to France and Spain. Perhaps it is a period that exceeds the thousand years." Hawkes, Jacquetta. Ibid. Page 293.

quote:
 I don't buy into the mythology either Plato or the Bible puts in there at all, only the details they supply, because they are more scientific.
"Once again the Bible is right."
Well, that sure tells me a lot about where you're coming from, Jamie. If, on one hand, you want to believe everything in the Bible and are simply one of the many out there trying to use science to justify our own beliefs, that would mean you're not being scientific. I guess that would explain all the loose correlations!!

Ja, ja, ja... for that side, it is no the truck… I repeat: Based on the anthropology, I assume that all the myths have a true fact of bottom, which is exactly what there is to investigate.

I am not of that they think that science is needed to demonstrate beliefs. . I known to distinguish beliefs and facts very well. In myths we were the great knowledgeof the old world yet, that was enough more rational and concrete than it has shown to us Hollywood by almost one hundred years and the culture European by more by five hundred. The problem is that we do not understand them.

I already know clearly that ingnorantes they were not indeed the men of the old world. They thousands ago of years knew that the Earth was round, whatever measured, they knew the mathematics and geodesy very well, knew that the Earth turned around the sun, knew whichever planets had the Solar System, knew of the theory of the evolution, knew of big bang, etc, etc. Also they knew many of the global climatic change, process of which we continued being complete ignorantes.

And what happened with the nonnavigable Atlantic, small and flooded of that the Egyptians spoke? You already found it?

Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 64   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: