Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 11:53:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ATLANTIS & the Atlantic Ocean 1 (ORIGINAL)

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 64   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTIS & the Atlantic Ocean 1 (ORIGINAL)  (Read 31907 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #420 on: December 29, 2007, 10:59:44 am »

Jaime Manuschevich

Member # 3005

Rate Member   posted 04-07-2006 12:28 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jaime I still don't see how you're coming to the conclusion that Atlantis is in Israel. Don't you think this would clearly be written in the Old Testament?

quote:
 There's no science in your work, Jamie. You have to throw out nearly all the things that Plato was talking about to even try to make it work and even then, it's still a bad fit, but, believe what you want.

quote:
As I understand it, you don't have any scientific credentials either, but apparently want people to take your word for it that Atlantis was Israel.

There's no science in your work, Jamie. You have to throw out nearly all the things that Plato was talking about to even try to make it work and even then, it's still a bad fit, but, believe what you want.

Here we analyzed the theory of the Atlantic, not it mine.

quote:
As for the Phoenicians never discovering America, well their coins have ended up in both there and the Azores, so of course they had been to both.

Perhaps they did not discover it, but there are sufficient evidences of made commerce with America.

quote:
This whole argument that the Egyptians didn't know of the Atlantic is getting a bit weak anyway. Not only do those two passages I printed provide historical documention for finding it, the peoples of the Mediterranean were already establishing colonies in western Spain and trading with Tartessus, which existed at about 1200 bc, another six hundred years before Solon first heard the Atlantis story.

The commerce by the Mediterranean Sea made the Phoenicians, not Egyptian them.

quote:
 The Egyptians knew their geography,

You it has some proof of that?

Later I follow with the commentaries.... work...

Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 64   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: