Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 08:02:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ATLANTIS & the Atlantic Ocean 1 (ORIGINAL)

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 64   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTIS & the Atlantic Ocean 1 (ORIGINAL)  (Read 32167 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #300 on: December 28, 2007, 02:33:58 pm »

Jaime Manuschevich

Member # 3005

Rate Member   posted 03-24-2006 07:01 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Desirre:

II think just like you. All we must right to think. Only that I believe that this discussion must be a debate with more foundations, with demonstrable concrete data... That is my humble opinion...

Also I believe that is absurd to think that have not been rest archaeological at bottom of the Atlantic because there is a conspiracy that prevents it. Ballard, a recognized scientist, has been clear in relation to the subject. The recognized submarine explorer, who participated and headed several expeditions to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean, was clear in his conclusions: "If the Atlantis were in some place to the west of Gibraltar, more than 20 years of exploration of the depths of the sea it would have revealed some indication of its sudden end (...) the Atlantis, if it existed, it was in another place".

To the inverse one, I believe that there are several investigators who refuse to accept the clear evidences because they already committed themselves with the subject. Also there are adventurers who have transformed it into a business and every certain time they invent evidences that cannot be proven, to maintain dynamic the subject in the press that them aid to have active their business.

--------------------
Jaime Manuschevich
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 64   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: