Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 05:30:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

As the South goes, so goes the Presidency!

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: As the South goes, so goes the Presidency!  (Read 667 times)
Gerald R. Piggery

« on: December 20, 2007, 01:02:04 pm »

Thank God for the south.  We have given you such fine men as Presidents as George W. Bush, George H.W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, Richard Nixon, Lyndon Johnson, Jimmy Carter, and, shortly, Mike Huckabee. You don't like our choices, America? You would rather git some notherner in there?  Tough!

I'll take me a born again, middle-aged, Christian, white Republican male over any fancypants intellectual from the northeast anytime. As far as I'm concerned, America should always have a good old boy, leadin' her.

President Huckabee will return America to it's Christian roots, put an end to legalized abortion and the runaway train of women's rights and return the middle-aged white male to his former place of prominence!  I for one can’t wait till the Huck presidency begins.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pagan
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 01:07:56 pm »

Ackkk!  America is being held hostage by the right wing religious nutjobs.  Somebody either invade us or nuke the hell out of us right now!
Report Spam   Logged

╔╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╗
☼The Pagan ☼
╚╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╝
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 01:09:55 pm »

I don't know why you mentioned Huckabee.  I can't imagine a Republican winning in '08.

So what about John Edwards.  Is he just chopped liver?
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 11:34:52 pm »

His CFR connections is holding him back there bud.
Report Spam   Logged
Gerald R. Piggery

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 12:50:02 am »

Ha. Ha. Ha.  Edwards is a libral, Tom Hebert!  You know how librals do in the south.
Report Spam   Logged
Gerald R. Piggery

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 12:51:54 am »

Ackkk!  America is being held hostage by the right wing religious nutjobs.  Somebody either invade us or nuke the hell out of us right now!

You're awfully perty.  If you are ever interested in a real fella, I'm your man. I'm from Texas!
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 03:21:54 am »

I don't think America will stand for two in a row--unless the Supreme Court gets involved.   Sad
Report Spam   Logged
OneHappyTexan

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2008, 03:44:06 am »

Tom, don't you think that we in the south should get to decide the presidency each time?  Enough of this New Hampshire nonsense. Southerners pick out men who you can look in the eye, who don't take no guff, who you can go to church with on Sunday, then afterwards, might see in the local tavern having a cold one.  That's the kind of guy I'd like to see as President.   Sad
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2008, 03:49:14 am »

Tom, don't you think that we in the south should get to decide the presidency each time?  Enough of this New Hampshire nonsense. Southerners pick out men who you can look in the eye, who don't take no guff, who you can go to church with on Sunday, then afterwards, might see in the local tavern having a cold one.  That's the kind of guy I'd like to see as President.   Sad

Sure we can all pray for world peace together, then have a beer and talk about defence policies.
After we can both jump into our cars and drive them after drinking to show how we supports the laws we write.
Report Spam   Logged

Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2008, 04:29:36 am »

It has nothing to do with the South, but you have identified a big problem.  Much of America votes for a president that they'd like to have a beer with!   Sad

Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2008, 04:44:46 pm »

It has nothing to do with the South, but you have identified a big problem.  Much of America votes for a president that they'd like to have a beer with!   Sad

Then let me sign up to have one with Al Gore! I liked him and normally I don't like any politics.
Report Spam   Logged

Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2008, 08:01:01 pm »

I wouldn't mind voting for him again.   Cool
Report Spam   Logged
Gerald R. Piggery

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2008, 09:44:12 pm »

What's wrong with having a Prez you'd like to have a beer with, Tom?  I'd say that is, hands down, the true test of a man's character!  A president needs to be a regular guy, not one of those fancy-pants intellectual types.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2008, 11:32:56 pm »

Ron Paul is a regular guy and he's from Texas.
Report Spam   Logged
Byron
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2008, 04:46:16 am »

Yeah, if your main criteria for President is "the guy you would most like to have to have a beer with," then America is getting the kinds of Presidents it deserves.  Why in the world would someone want to have a President who is as dumb as they are??  Wouldn't it stand to reason that you would want your leader to be smarter than you?

By the way, the reason why conservatives keep trashing Al Gore is cause they don't like being reminded that their guy, Bush, has been such a flop for the last seven years.  I mean, really, do you know anyone who isn't counting down the days till this idiot gets out of office??
Report Spam   Logged

Win One for the Lion

Healthcare is a Right, Not a Privilige
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: