Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:26:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Human Sexual Attraction

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Human Sexual Attraction  (Read 6679 times)
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #330 on: June 11, 2008, 02:55:15 am »

Sarah

Member # 2812

Member Rated:
   posted 01-22-2006 08:03 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back @ the Ranch.............

Anyone else have an opinion about the origions of love?

I do. In my view, it's all chemical. It's nature's way to convince humans to reproduce. It is only because our minds are more evolved that we need labels like love for it, which is the only way that elevates above us above the level of the animals.

--------------------
"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand fail..." - King David, Psalms 137:5

http://www.zwoje-scrolls.com/shoah/index.html

http://www.holocaustchronicle.org/

Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #331 on: June 11, 2008, 03:24:25 am »

Sarah

Member # 2812

Member Rated:
   posted 01-22-2006 08:05 PM                       
Come to think of it, a lot of the men I have known in my life have acted a bit like animals, too. Maybe we're simply patting ourselves on the back here and we're not all that evolved.

--------------------
"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand fail..." - King David, Psalms 137:5

http://www.zwoje-scrolls.com/shoah/index.html

http://www.holocaustchronicle.org/

http://forums.atlantisrising.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000354;p=8
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #332 on: June 11, 2008, 05:04:54 am »

I can tell from a kiss if there is an emotional bond or it's a sexual attraction. If I kiss a potential mate, and I can feel her throughout me. I'm not going to pursue having sex. I want the bond to mature some before that happens to ensure that sex isn't the only reason for the bond between us.

If we kiss and I feel like all I want to do is have sex, chances are thats all that is going to happen between us.
It's all in the way they touch me and make me feel that determines an emotional attaction from a sexual.
In rare cases, I have had conversations with different women that lead to an emotional bond that I can't even begin to explain. I love a woman with brains and determination. One that can live outside this box we call society who understands what is really important. One who can express herself without fear of what others might think. Unfortunately there is only one such woman to date that is all of these things naturally and I suspect she may be a lesbian.  Undecided

Perfect in every way by my standards and I can't have her. LOL
Story of my life.

Report Spam   Logged

Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #333 on: June 11, 2008, 11:48:14 pm »

Hmm, don't quite know how to answer that. And yet, if the person you are referring to in the last couple of sentences is Dawn, well, I can tell you she's no lesbian. Pagan is bi-sexual, but that is quite another story. Every woman has some admiration for other women, and yet, most do like men.  We tend to be drawn to our opposites, what we lack as opposed to thngs most like us.  I think it is the same for men, too.  We tend to be drawn to the opposite sex, because in the other sex, we may find the qualities that we ourselves, lack.  If that makes any sense.

Peace,

Veronica
Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #334 on: June 11, 2008, 11:50:51 pm »

Volitzer

Member # 245

Rate Member   posted 01-22-2006 08:14 PM                       
 Angry ...and just where are the insults there Morrison???

quote:
Originally posted by Morrison:
Wrong topic, Paranormal, this one is about sex.

Volitzer to Brooke:

quote:
relationship advice from you!!!

You've been at it for 5 pages nowand you still have brought nothing to the forum.

Stop embarrasing yourself... Please!!!

Volitzer to Amy:

quote:
You fight with this guy all the time, you don't really agree on anything but both of you are just addicted to the sex.

Sound like you need to engage your conscience a little more there Amy.

This coming from an eHarmony success story.

Isn't it about time you stopped bashing women?
It's only making you look like a jerk with morality issues.

Isn't it time you just stop giving these women a free-pass on their poor decision making. You see being successful allows a person the right to criticize failure. No where am I criticizing their character, just their claims and their actions.

In a way I can't for the life of me see how you are successful in a relationship and yet are so passive on success for others???   Huh
Posts: 7479 | From: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: Oct 2000   
Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #335 on: June 11, 2008, 11:54:05 pm »

Volitzer

Member # 245

Rate Member   posted 01-22-2006 08:16 PM                       

quote:
Originally posted by Sarah:

quote:
Back @ the Ranch.............

Anyone else have an opinion about the origions of love?

I do. In my view, it's all chemical. It's nature's way to convince humans to reproduce. It is only because our minds are more evolved that we need labels like love for it, which is the only way that elevates above us above the level of the animals.

Chemistry is only 15% where as compatibility is 85%.
Posts: 7479 | From: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: Oct 2000   
Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #336 on: June 11, 2008, 11:55:51 pm »

Volitzer

Member # 245

Rate Member   posted 01-22-2006 08:18 PM                       

quote:
Originally posted by Sarah:
Come to think of it, a lot of the men I have known in my life have acted a bit like animals, too. Maybe we're simply patting ourselves on the back here and we're not all that evolved.

What do you expect when you combine Anunnaki DNA and ape DNA.

The trick is to access our Anunnaki hierarchy and act accordingly.
Posts: 6718 | From: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: Oct 2000   
Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #337 on: June 11, 2008, 11:56:33 pm »

Jade Hellene

Member # 2321

Member Rated:
   posted 01-22-2006 09:12 PM                       

quote:
Isn't it time you just stop giving these women a free-pass on their poor decision making. You see being successful allows a person the right to criticize failure. No where am I criticizing their character, just their claims and their actions.

In a way I can't for the life of me see how you are successful in a relationship and yet are so passive on success for others???

What are you succesful at, Volitzer? The only thing I have seen you be successful at is being a latent homesexual with a deep and abiding hatred for women.

And you want other men to be like you. You're pathetic.

--------------------
Sort through the media disinformation:
http://mediamatters.org/

Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #338 on: June 11, 2008, 11:57:18 pm »

Brooke

Member # 2806

Member Rated:
   posted 01-22-2006 09:53 PM                       

quote:
Originally posted by Volitzer:

quote:
 Brooke stated:

quote:
One of us has to, Volitzer, I doubt you'll be getting any anytime soon with your attitude.

You've been at it for 5 pages nowand you still have brought nothing to the forum.

No, you're confusing my posts with YOURS, Volitzer. You're the one who has brought nothing to this forum but woman-bashing, sexism and cloddish insults.

And if anyone is embarrassing themselves, it would have to be you. You might as well get yourself some clown shoes while you write your posts, fella, cause that's how I picture you: a clown.

--------------------
"The most incomprehensible thing about our universe is that it can be comprehended." - Albert Einstein

Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #339 on: June 11, 2008, 11:58:04 pm »

Brooke

Member # 2806

Member Rated:
   posted 01-22-2006 09:57 PM                       

quote:
Originally posted by Morrison:
Wrong topic, Paranormal, this one is about sex.

Volitzer to Brooke:

quote:

Volitzer to Amy:

quote:
You fight with this guy all the time, you don't really agree on anything but both of you are just addicted to the sex.

Sound like you need to engage your conscience a little more there Amy.

This coming from an eHarmony success story.

Isn't it about time you stopped bashing women?
It's only making you look like a jerk with morality issues.

Thanks, Morrison, glad that someone said it.

--------------------
"The most incomprehensible thing about our universe is that it can be comprehended." - Albert Einstein

Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #340 on: June 11, 2008, 11:59:09 pm »

Volitzer

Member # 245

Rate Member   posted 01-23-2006 09:13 AM                       

quote:
Originally posted by Brooke:
No, you're confusing my posts with YOURS, Volitzer. You're the one who has brought nothing to this forum but woman-bashing, sexism and cloddish insults.

And if anyone is embarrassing themselves, it would have to be you. You might as well get yourself some clown shoes while you write your posts, fella, cause that's how I picture you: a clown.

I see now why geology is the only thing you put science too. When it comes to rocks and your skull the rocks come out slightly less denser.  Cheesy

Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #341 on: June 12, 2008, 12:00:04 am »

Volitzer

Member # 245

Rate Member   posted 01-23-2006 09:24 AM                       

quote:
Originally posted by Jade Hellene:
What are you succesful at, Volitzer? The only thing I have seen you be successful at is being a latent homesexual with a deep and abiding hatred for women.

Just the clueless frauds and the cuntras there Jade.  What you forgot about my success at eHarmony already, part of the denials of feminism I guess. 

And you want other men to be like you. You're pathetic.

That would be pathetic to like other men when I have so much to offer my shenom. It is not suprising that you and Brooke can't fathom successful relationships and those who help bring about them. You 2 are just so mad that I exposed you 2 for the frauds you both are when it comes to relationship know-how.

I've seen people like Morrison for the PC girly-men they are. When Chrsitine Lavin wrote the song "Sensitive New Age Guys" she probably had guys like him in mind. 

Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #342 on: June 12, 2008, 12:00:59 am »

voyager

Member # 2922

Member Rated:
   posted 01-23-2006 02:05 PM                       
Man oh, man! Boy this is the only topic I feel heated about...a man screws any, and everything,he is a stud, a woman does the same thing and she is deamed automatically that she is a ****...I have learned that there is a whole spectrum of sexuality, from 100% gay, to 100% str8..most say there's gay-bisexual-and str8, (BLACK AND WHITE)!!!I know this from experiance...there are alot of men who wish, and do have sexual relations with other men(even married men) as long as it's kept secret and locked into a vault, due to societies views on homosexuality, and thier fear of being labled a "***"...there are effeminate men who are truely str8 and have emmulated there mother due to an absent father...and it's all because thier MOM was thier only person to look up to and role model.

--------------------
I don't have time for PATIENCE, and I'll deal with my PROCRASTINATION later!!!

Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #343 on: June 12, 2008, 12:02:06 am »

voyager

Member # 2922

Member Rated:
   posted 01-23-2006 03:07 PM                       
Pardon to all...I am at a Public Library, and I had to end to re-sign on for another 60 minutes...as I was saying, and please understand that I am NOT saying that because you only had a mother to bring you up, that you'll be "gay"...I had only a mother with a father who only had cameo appearances through out our lives, and I have two brothers, one who is "str8" but has had experiances with a few friends,who were male, and the other is completely straight...and only likes women. I am 39 yrs. old, and have learned a lot...there have been some men in my life, who were very manly, turned out to only like men...to my surprise.I have taken pride in my "gaydar" in the past, but have been humbled by the fact that my "gaydar" is not always correct...I was born in New Hampshire, the state of Live free or die, a motto that I adhere to, and admire...why can't we all just "live and let live"...Psychologist state that "gaybashing/killing" is a direct result of being with a family that emmitts "hatred towards gays"...or the most probable,that they are gay, or have strong gay tendancies, that bother the heck out of them to the point of inflicting violence"...part due to the way society views "gays",(projection personality),It is quite psychologicaly valid, that when we hate someone else for a certain trait that, it is or was something in us that has precipited these strong emotions...It is St. Thomas Aquainus that added on to many scriptures in the bible, adding addendum after addendum about the original claim that "any sexual act, that was not meant for procreation was an abomination", and was for only married people...but I say this from my heart of hearts, (my soul), and soul searching all my life...as long as your heart is in the "mode" for pleasing the other, and not just a selfish satisfaction to "get off" and is done out of love for the other human being who needs contact with others,be a sin??? Don't misconstrue what I am saying here...I do read the bible, and feel it is incomplete as far as many things are concerned, and that the men who wrote in the bible did what they felt is "right", but it is thier feelings/emotions that have infultraited, and corrupted the message that GOD wished...Take Mosses, a great man who lead the multitude...I do believe he was not fictional...but he says our God is a jealous God...Since when are the attributes of SATIN,(JEALOUSY),attached to our wonderful, altruistic GOD!!! although I could write a novel on this...one more example...Adam and Eve where the first humans ever created...cain killed Able, and was thrown out to the wilderness, and met a woman who became her wife...where did these people come from?!!!( I can kinda understand some, for I don't understand thier attraction for woman...just like I don't understand the people, although few, who actually dislike chocolate...but I don't ostracize them for it, I am a str8 acting gay man...and it is not a "role" I play...I am who I am, and do not understand why some men are flambouyant, and extremely effeminate,(again, live and let live), for I am who I am...and have been married to a woman, who I did have "relations" with, but to me it was a pure physical act...I myself have been "drawn" to men before I knew what sex was...but learned quite quickly to hide my feelings and desires from my brethen, out of fear of being "outcasted" and termed an, for all intense purposes, a "freak of nature"...I have gained a lot of strength over the years, and my family has known for some time...I have been completely, THANK GOD, accepted by my brothers, and have a multitude of friends who know, and are still my friends, regardless...my mother has comes to terms with this...her only worries, is that she knows that my life will not be easy...and she is right...but I have risen above the pettiness of society,and my heart goes out to people like Matthew Shepard and a multitude of others, who have been killed or injured due to the short sighted of others, and may GOD have mercy on all our souls.

--------------------
I don't have time for PATIENCE, and I'll deal with my PROCRASTINATION later!!!

Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #344 on: June 12, 2008, 12:03:16 am »

Jason

Member # 2807

Member Rated:
   posted 01-23-2006 10:09 PM                       

quote:
That would be pathetic to like other men when I have so much to offer my shenom. It is not suprising that you and Brooke can't fathom successful relationships and those who help bring about them. You 2 are just so mad that I exposed you 2 for the frauds you both are when it comes to relationship know-how.

I've seen people like Morrison for the PC girly-men they are. When Chrsitine Lavin wrote the song "Sensitive New Age Guys" she probably had guys like him in mind.

Gee, Volitzer, I like and respect the women I know, too, guess that makes me a PC girlyman in your book, too.

Idiot.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: