Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 09:30:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Human Sexual Attraction

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Human Sexual Attraction  (Read 7416 times)
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2007, 04:41:09 am »

Stacy Dohm

Member # 2189

Member Rated:
   posted 07-04-2005 11:22 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have this terrible habit of starting fights with my boyfriends just to keep the tension thing going. I don't like for things to get ordinary and, confess, I need the excitement.

(I know, I'm a terrible person, and you guys don't know the half of it.)

If a guy doesn't fight with me, I get disinterested. On the other hand, if he doesn't let me win the fights, I get disinterested, too. And, to make things even worse, if I consciously sense that he's letting me win the fights, that's what tends to tick me off most of all. You just can't win with me! I suppose I like to wear the pants in my
relationships. I'm very spoiled and, you guts haven't seen it here, but I tend to have a very bad temper and get frustrated pretty easily. I like sex, and if a guy takes too long to make a move, why that gets me disinterested, too.

I've actually dated a lot more guys that disinterested me than interested me, and my relationships don't usually last that long. We're talking months, not years. In college, I've been asked out quite a lot, but I have yet to meet the guy that can understand me. I don't blame them, sometimes I don't understand me either!

I'm only about five foot five, and I tend to like guys a lot bigger than me. They don't have to be muscular, just taller. I think that most girls like taller guys cause it just naturally makes us feel more feminine.

--------------------
"All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream." - Edgar Allen Poe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2007, 04:41:30 am »

Baphomet

Member # 2177

Member Rated:
   posted 07-04-2005 11:32 PM                       
My ideal woman would be a redhead, with an alluring face, a nice body and a sunny dispostion, possessed of all the warmth and charity towards others that I often lack. In fact, she would be a lot like you, Dawn.

Who am I kidding, she is you, you are my goddess.

--------------------
"The sleep of reason brings forth monsters." - Goya

Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2007, 04:41:51 am »

Trent

Member # 2174

Member Rated:
   posted 07-04-2005 11:43 PM                       
What does any guy see in women?

I suppose it's what she sees in him first. If she didn't like you in the first place, you wouldn't be there. Like Nomad said, it invests you with a purpose, and, like Aristotle said, it's nice to be needed by someone. Then, there is also a lot to be said for having your life touched by a woman's beauty. It adds an excitement to your life that is normally lacking.

--------------------
"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."

Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2007, 04:42:10 am »

Carolyn Silver

Member # 2287

Member Rated:
   posted 07-04-2005 11:56 PM                       
Stacy likes to fight with her boyfriend, well, I
spose I do, too. I think sometimes I like to fight just so we can make up. When I first started dating, I found it a little scary just how much a guy can want a woman...

Then, later on, you come to feel your power and learn to use it to your advantage. Two things that you can always count on with a guy and you won't be disappointed: (1)Guys always want sex. (2)They'll lie and pretty much do anything else they have to in order to get sex! Now someone will tell me that women want it just as much as guys do, too, or that not all guys want sex or something like that. Not true! If it's working, you pretty much want sex, and you want it wayyyyyyy more than we girls do. We want is sometimes, sure, but not anywhere near as much as you guys do, and for different reasons, too!

Most of my relationships have been pretty long term, but I'm still not interested in getting married or having children or anything like that until I'm in my thirties, cause I keep thinking that there is something better out there that might be waiting for me, and I would like to be free to pursue that. I don't think that everyone needs to be married, in fact, I may never get married at all!
Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2007, 04:42:36 am »

Dawn Moline

Member # 2173

Member Rated:
   posted 07-05-2005 12:17 AM                       
Excellent answers, and thank you, everyone, for being so open. Carolyn, you said you're not interested in getting married right away. It might interest you to know that I never would like to get married. Nomad, just as you think the world would be less interestin without women, I'm of the opinion it would be unbearable without men, too. I think that each of us fills a basic need in each other. And, when it's all said and done, who really wants to be alone? Well, maybe we all do for short periods of time, it's essential to mental health, yet none of us
perpertually desire loneliness.

Or do I mean emptiness..?

--------------------
"The unexamined life is one not worth leading."
-Plato

Posts: 446 | From: citizen of the world | Registered: Oct 2004
Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2007, 04:42:55 am »

Dawn Moline

Member # 2173

Member Rated:
   posted 07-05-2005 12:19 AM                       
And, as usual, you flatter me, Baphomet, while doing great disservice to yourself.

--------------------
"The unexamined life is one not worth leading."
-Plato

Posts: 446 | From: citizen of the world | Registered: Oct 2004
Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2007, 04:43:15 am »

Stacy Dohm

Member # 2189

Member Rated:
   posted 07-05-2005 12:21 AM                       
Alright, here's another thing, if a guy doesn't at least make a pass at me by a third date, I tend to think that there's something wrong with him and also lose interest. It doesn't take much to frustrate me!

--------------------
"All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream." - Edgar Allen Poe

Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2007, 04:43:36 am »

Aphrodite

Member # 2573

Member Rated:
   posted 07-05-2005 12:43 AM                       
Valor, honesty, loyalty, that's what I look for in a man. I like someone who lives up to responsibility, doesn't try to evade it. The worst thing a man can do is lie, I think a big part of judging a man is by his ability to tell the truth.

I don't go in for traditional stereotypes of men and women, I think that both men and women should have courage. Life is a struggle, and when you select someone to be with you, you're not only selecting a life partner, but someone to help you fight the struggle.

Sex is really a minor part of that, all things considered, and I think that men place way more emphasis on that type of thing than women. You spend way more time working than you do in the bedroom.

--------------------
"He who controls others maybe powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.” - Lao Tsu

Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2007, 04:44:04 am »

rockessence

Member # 1839

Member Rated:
   posted 07-05-2005 01:05 AM                       
Aphro,

Totally agree! BUT, the most important thing is HUMOR.....

Also, the key to a long and lively and loving association....Never go to bed mad...and have SEPARATE BEDROOMS!!

--------------------
"Illigitimi non carborundum!"
All knowledge is to be used in the manner that will give help and assistance to others, and the desire is that the laws of the Creator be manifested in the physical world. E.Cayce 254-17

Posts: 3128 | From: Port Townsend WA | Registered: Feb 2004
Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2007, 04:44:24 am »

Jade Hellene

Member # 2321

Member Rated:
   posted 07-06-2005 05:29 AM                       
Welcome back, Dawn. Let us also get into what we find repulsive about members of the opposite sex:

chauvinism, prejudice, stupidity, irresponsibility & selfishness.

More to be added later, I'm sure.

--------------------
Sort through the media disinformation:
http://mediamatters.org/

Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2007, 04:44:44 am »

Zodiac

Member # 2231

Member Rated:
   posted 07-06-2005 05:53 AM                       
Well, Dawn, I have to say I don't exactly know what qualities most attract me to a woman, they seem to differ quite a bit!

Whatever qualities they are, Veronica, you got it, baby! And Stacy, you're not so bad yourself either! 
Posts: 260 | From: the Netherworld | Registered: Nov 2004   
Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2007, 04:45:05 am »

Essan

Member # 1224

Member Rated:
   posted 07-06-2005 05:59 AM                       
I'm only attracted to women who start threads in the appropriate forums     

--------------------
Andy

Just because you believe it to be true, doesn't actually make it true...

Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2007, 04:45:25 am »

Aphrodite

Member # 2573

Member Rated:
   posted 07-06-2005 06:18 AM                       
Human sexual attraction is an ancient mystery, seems perfectly suitable to me. In fact, I can't think of anything that is more mysterious concerning human behavior. Why be so overly-concerned about organization?

[ 07-06-2005, 06:20 AM: Message edited by: Aphrodite ]

--------------------
"He who controls others maybe powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.” - Lao Tsu

Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2007, 04:45:45 am »

Aphrodite

Member # 2573

Member Rated:
   posted 07-06-2005 06:21 AM                       
I totally agree with you on the idea of separate bedrooms, Rockessence, more couples should try that. I think most people need their space.

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2007, 04:46:15 am »

Ishtar

Member # 736

posted 07-06-2005 07:59 AM                       
Quote,
My ideal woman would be a redhead, with an alluring face, a nice body and a sunny dispostion, possessed of all the warmth and charity towards others that I often lack. In fact, she would be a lot like you, Dawn.

Well $hit , and I wanted to be Baph's liver, errr I mean lover.......

[ 07-06-2005, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: Ishtar ]

--------------------
“Ad initio, alea iacta est.”
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
it's Later Than You Think
http://forums.atlantisrising.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=28;t=000023;p=1

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: