Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 02:01:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Human Sexual Attraction

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Human Sexual Attraction  (Read 6696 times)
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #345 on: June 12, 2008, 12:04:11 am »

Morrison

Member # 2156

Member Rated:
   posted 01-23-2006 11:34 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I second that.

You're welcome, Brooke.

Good point, Jade!

Volitzer, I would also like to add to what Jade and Brooke by saying that you are a misogynist woman-hater incapable of relating to women as anything other than as sex objects. Sucks to be you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #346 on: June 12, 2008, 12:05:32 am »

Amy Lewton

Member # 2934

Member Rated:
   posted 01-24-2006 12:23 AM                       
Welcome to the discussion, Voyager, you bring some pretty original insights with you. I'm with you, no one should be outcasted for their sexual preferences and life is too short, people should do what makes them feel good, so long as everyone is consenting. I've had some pretty erotic nights. The odd thing is, the more unsual the environment or the action was, the more pleasure I got. It's hard to get excited with the same old thing each time.

http://forums.atlantisrising.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000354;p=9
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #347 on: June 12, 2008, 12:06:11 am »

Hmm, don't quite know how to answer that. And yet, if the person you are referring to in the last couple of sentences is Dawn, well, I can tell you she's no lesbian. Pagan is bi-sexual, but that is quite another story. Every woman has some admiration for other women, and yet, most do like men.  We tend to be drawn to our opposites, what we lack as opposed to thngs most like us.  I think it is the same for men, too.  We tend to be drawn to the opposite sex, because in the other sex, we may find the qualities that we ourselves, lack.  If that makes any sense.

Peace,

Veronica

Veronica, I was not refering to Dawn or anyone in the forum.
I am sorry about any misunderstandings. Dawn is definitely a beautiful personality, and she really seems like a great girl. However I love her as a friend because that is realistic. Just as I do with many of you. The girl I was actually mentioning is someone I met about a year or so ago.

Smiley

Report Spam   Logged

Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #348 on: June 12, 2008, 12:30:24 am »

In that case, what makes you think she's a lesbian? Could all be just some misunderstanding.  Besides, just someone has tried girls (even if she has) doesn't mean that all men are out of the question.  There isn't a vow that one takes.   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #349 on: June 12, 2008, 01:25:28 pm »

In that case, what makes you think she's a lesbian? Could all be just some misunderstanding.  Besides, just someone has tried girls (even if she has) doesn't mean that all men are out of the question.  There isn't a vow that one takes.   Smiley

I actually know for a fact that she is and met her girl-friend. Awesome person. We stayed up on the porch for awhile talking last night in fact. Although you are right about the part that not all men are out of the loop.
Only one of the girls from last night claims to be a lesbian while the other likes both. As it works out, I'm going to a party with them on saturday. My friend that I mentioned also did say the if she was strait that she could date a guy like me right after she beat me up. LOL

In any case I'm not pursuing it because these girls are friends and they are both super cool people.
I like things the way they are between us. Not to mention that her girl-friend is a total sweetheart and I really liked her personality. Now if something changed and we were both in a situation that we were singal and could do an actual relationship.

I'd be all for it. She is just that awesome. However because we are not in that situation I'll take her as being one of my real good friends as she is. I atleast know from last night conversation and several other conversations that it has ran through her mind to and it makes me happy to know where I stand atleast.
I think you know how this all works though huh Veronica? LOL

If you guys were to talk to her, you would also find that like many of us, she is into all the same stuff that most of us are and she has even thrown me a few curve-balls that I never even considered.
So much fun. It's almost like being here at the forum but everyone is face to face debating these things.
Ofcourse after an extra-extra dry martini everyone becomes a Brainiac and seems to be open to the ever changing forces of the universe. After 2 or 3 they are one with the universe until tomarrow. LOL
I had two last night and was all kinds of lovey-dovey but still on my talk mode and as always a gentalman.

Well my friend, I'm off. I need to go swimming because it is just to hot to sit here.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 02:18:00 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #350 on: June 20, 2008, 12:52:06 am »

How was the party on Saturday night, any new developments?
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #351 on: June 20, 2008, 07:35:04 pm »

I didn't go!  Sad
I had to go to work that night on a whim. The girls told me it was great.
Atleast this ensures a bigger pay check so the night was not a total loss.
 Wink
After I got out, I came on to here and did a bunch of reading in some of the other forums.
Got some ideas of some new topics.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 07:37:13 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: