Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 12:12:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Mark of Cain

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Mark of Cain  (Read 1256 times)
Jennifer O'Dell
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2007, 12:24:36 am »

From Oscar:

Nehustan. Allah was never a name. In Arabic language it means only "god" which is very interesting cos the same title exists in Hebrew as "elohim" although in the past was not so but "aleim" almost the same homophonous (same sound) AND meaning "god". I noticed you mentioned Jawheh and set between brakets IHVH which in fact never had the Greek letter H (Eta) but the very letter that in Paleo-Hebrew or Phoenician was our "E" hidden by the Jews, that's why even a Jew like Stan Tenan admits it was E:
http://www.meru.org/letteressays/heh.html#Meaning
Hence someone like Petrus Alfonsi (1062-1110) brought up as a Jew in Muslim part of Spain in those days, converted to Christianism and emigrated to Aragon, England & France, EDUCATED BOTH IN ARABIC AND HEBREW wrote the real name Jews try desperatly to hide -and even erase from sites-: IEVE. So, you were correct in writing the "I" (as Spielberg uses in his 'Indiana Jones & Last Crusade' in the Freemason ritual where the hero mumbles God's name and he commits the mistake of stepping in the wrong letter 'J' and he corrects himself stepping in the 'I' followed by the 'E', the rest of the letters are wrong cos as a Jew he can't betray his country fellow man and Rabbies)but you were wrong in writing the "H".
Now, as Isaiah 19:18, 19 says openly and in hidden math code with the height of Great Pyramid in Egypt in sacred Hebrew inches (5449 in total)the shape is not pentacle but pyramid and we know that cos IEVE is also a Pythagorean tetractys.

http://groups.msn.com/IEVKEVVEL2/textoenhebreomasorticosobreelnombreieve.msnw
The Torah printed in Argentina (where is the bigger amount of Jews in South America) by Editor Yehuda writes also "IEVE" and we can read also in Eliphas Levi ("may IEVE your cyclic law")a name also read in Sepher II, 4, :
http://128.121.163.149/white_book4.htm
www.sacred-texts.com/tarot/tob/tob04.htm

In my photolog I included the Paleo-Hebrew alphabet indicating the Jews did have vowels in fact and they altered all that hiding vowels in manuscrits and adding signs or points to hide God's name:
http://fotolog.terra.com/detodounpoco:9
Pay attention to letter number 5 is the actual E we use today (later on they REPLACE that letter in God's name with Greek H called "Eta" which in fact starts with the sound of an E). Is the same E of ours as seen inverted in reflection with a longer "tail". Now, Spielberg is a Jew and knows several secrets. In the film "Raiders of the Lost Ark" there's a scene where an old wise bearded man interprets Egyptian medal at the same time he mentions God of Israel and some measurements applied to the miniature mock up of the Egyptian temple. If you press "pause" with remote control you will witness Spielberg includes this very alphabet and NOT THE HEBREW FROM EZRA TIMES. It's because he's well aware of many things. In the same text I quoted in my previous message mentions the oath to God made in the language of Canaan IN EGYPT.He's not inventing, he's using what some people know. You will read the tetragramaton (4 letters of God) written as in here (where it says "old Hebrew script" and of course is mistranslated setting the horrible Greek H used as replacement of the original E and probably they set a false Y or J to substitute the I that you correctly used):
http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/rs/2/Judaism/name

That name IEVE was part of a mantram sort of thing IEVE-EVEI-VEIE-EIEV:
http://15megas.tripod.com/qabbalah.htm
Now, if you ask what does this have to do with Cain's mark I will suggest to read immediately Genesis 4:17 to 26 inclusive.

I forgot to mention one example. You know the first Hebrew letter is ALEF and means "bull". Yet that was not the original letter but the letter seen in the number 1 here:
http://fotolog.terra.com/detodounpoco:9
Pay attention carefully and you will see is the same A of our alphabet that thousands of years ago was like "laying down" and sometimes even upside down. Our "A" is a face of a bull with horns. Put it upside down to recognize it better. The fact our alphabet comes from Greek and they imported from Jews. It's a pity in Arabic language they don't use the V but a W.

I forgot to mention, when Anglo Saxon read the name IEVE doesn't know how to pronounce that! I asked 4 Americans to say aloud the name IEVE they saw written in a paper and all of them gave different pronunciation. Why so? Cos due to long history of language that I don't wanna explain you have 2 sounds for the "I" and 2 sounds for "E". The name of the letter "I" sounds like "Ay" so in subconscius way you think in words like "wine, mine, fine, blind" but not in words like "interesting, sit, click, lick, tin". The letter "E" has a name which sounds like EE as in "mean, clean, need, feed, weep" so you don't think in words like "set, fed, wet, search, let". An example of the chaos in the language is Hebrew names like ISrael and ISaiah have the sound of "I" exactly like in Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish AND THAT SHOULD GIVE YOU A HINT WHY THEY DO THAT WITH HEBREW NAME while an Egyptian name like ISis using the same letters I and S sound like Ay-sees!!!
Therefore IEVE sounds like spelling EE-EH-VEH. Yet, I am forced to write an H NOT BECAUSE IT IS THERE but simply because I don't want you to confuse the sound of the EE (equivalent to the "I" in Israel or Isaiah)with simple E that you name in the same sound! I have to write an H for the reader to know is not the same pronunciation. That also happened in the past with translators. When you spell "I" (as in EE) immediately followed by the EH (as saying "mEt", wEt)you have a soud very similar to say YEH or JEH. Do you understabd now why they wrote inexisting letters adding to God's name. Also they introduced the false vowels that were not in original name, for example the "elOhim" and "AdOnAy", those false A and O were not there in IEVE name. They changed the whole thing.

Report Spam   Logged
Jennifer O'Dell
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2007, 12:25:24 am »

From Danielle:

The Hebrew word for Cain, qayin, originally meant a lance or spear. The word also may be related to a mid-1st millenium BCE South Arabic word qyn, meaning a metal smith. (See Richard S. Hess, Studies in the Personal Names of Genesis 1-11, ISBN 3-7887-1478-6. pp. 24-25.) The word has become associated with the word qanah, meaning "to obtain," or "to provoke to jealousy" because of a word-play in Gen. 4:1 between qayin and qanithi, a derivative of qanah ("And Adam had sex with his wife Eve, and she conceived and gave birth to Qayin, and said, 'I have obtained [qanithi] a man from YHWH.'"). Nevertheless, there is no etymological relationship between these two words. (See Allen C. Myers, et., The Eerdmans Bible Dictionary, 1987, p. 181). Qayin was also the name of an ancient tribe friendly to Israel, also referred to as the Kenites, from whom some scholars attribute the stories about Cain.

Qabil (Cain in Islam)
The story of Cain and Abel is also told in the Qur'an (5:27-32), where Cain is not named; however, in Islamic tradition he is called Qabil, while Abel is called Habil. In the Qur'an, as in the Bible, Qabil's sacrifice was rejected whereas Habil's was accepted, and Qabil, enraged, killed his brother and became evil. God then sent a crow that scratched in the earth, to prompt Qabil to bury his brother; seeing it, he said "Woe is me! Was I not even able to be as this raven, and hide the naked body of my brother?" and he regretted his deed. It was on this account, according to the Qur'an, that God ordained for the Children of Israel that "if anyone slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people; and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people."

No mention is made of the mark of Cain, or of Cain's later wanderings.

Cain in Mormonism
The Book of Moses, considered scripture by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and also (as part of the Joseph Smith Translation of the Bible) by the Community of Christ, contains a slightly different version of the Cain story.

In the Book of Moses account, Cain is not the firstborn; Adam and Eve have many (unnamed) sons and daughters before his birth. Cain "loves Satan more than God," and he sacrifices to God only because Satan commands it. Cain wants to kill Abel for his livestock, so he enters into a secret pact with Satan, in which Satan promises to obey Cain's commands and to deliver Abel into his hands. The rest of the story is essentially the same as the biblical account.

Because of his pact with Satan, Cain is considered the father of "secret combinations," a term used extensively in the Book of Mormon in reference to secret societies and organized crime. Cain is the first to hold the title Master Mahan, which he explains as meaning "master of this great secret, that I may murder and get gain."

In Latter-day Saint theology, Cain is Satan's master. In Moses 5:23-24, the Lord tells Cain, "And thou shalt rule over him [Satan]; for from this time forth thou shalt be the father of his lies; thou shalt be called Perdition; for thou wast also before the world." Cain is considered to be the most evil human being ever to walk the earth, the quintessential Son of Perdition (though this title is not technically appropriate since Cain is Perdition himself).

Mormon folklore holds that Cain was cursed with immortality and still walks the earth today. This is not mentioned in Mormon scripture and is apparently based largely on an account by early Mormon apostle David W. Patten. Patten claimed to have encountered a very tall, hairy, dark-skinned man in Tennessee who said that he was Cain, that he had earnestly sought death but was denied it, and that his mission was to destroy the souls of men. Patten's story is quoted in Spencer W. Kimball's very popular book The Miracle of Forgiveness, which is how most Mormons are aware of it. Some have connected Cain, as described by Patten, with Bigfoot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cain
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: