Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 09:04:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Meaning of Existence (Original)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Meaning of Existence (Original)  (Read 6963 times)
Sun Goddess
Administrator
Superhero Member

« on: December 16, 2007, 07:13:00 pm »

Ishtar

Member # 736

posted 05-18-2005 10:40 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Age old questions, dawn..............Man has been contemplating them forever, imagine.

The world isn't getting better, if anything, it's getting worse.

Second Tim.3:2
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

Second Tim. 3:3
Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

Quote,
Money has become more important than love, and people are no longer important at all.

Jam 5:3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

This world has become one of utter madness.

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

In my opinion, we have learned to value all the wrong things.

Ezekiel 16:49 (New International Version)
'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.

Violence is acceptable, and love is now seen as a sign of weakness.

Gen 6:11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.

With each generation, rather than living better than the last, many of us are living worse, not just financially, but morally, and with far less happiness.

Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. nd, the same shall be saved.

We have lost whatever connection we had to one another, see each other more as obstacles as opposed to human beings. Our days drift aimlessly, one into the next, until we get old and die, and then our children carry on, continuing that same aimless path towards merciless oblivion.

the day that Noah lived we can look in the book of

Genesis 6:5-13: 5

And GOD saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually.

Quote,
With each generation, rather than living better than the last, many of us are living worse, not just financially, but morally, and with far less happiness.

We have lost whatever connection we had to one another, see each other more as obstacles as opposed to human beings. Our days drift aimlessly, one into the next, until we get old and die, and then our children carry on, continuing that same aimless path towards merciless oblivion.

Dan 12:7
And I heard the man clothed in linen, which [was] upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that [it shall be] for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these [things] shall be finished.

Dan 12:8
And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what [shall be] the end of these [things]?

Dan 12:9
And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words [are] closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

[ 05-18-2005, 10:42 AM: Message edited by: Ishtar ]

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged

"Often the test of courage is not to die but to live." — Vittorio Alfieri

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: