Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 09:39:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Meaning of Existence (Original)

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Meaning of Existence (Original)  (Read 6266 times)
Sun Goddess
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #285 on: December 16, 2007, 09:40:23 pm »

sevens

Member # 3037

Member Rated:
   posted 07-14-2006 04:42 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isaiah 44: 26 That confirmeth the word of his servant, and performeth the counsel of his messengers; that saith to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be inhabited; and to the cities of Judah, Ye shall be built, and I will raise up the decayed places thereof:

Through a discovery and the revelation it provides in the search and exploration of Eden in the scripts, all of them. The discovery and the information related to it will bring new light and will enhance the truth further bringing all religions together.

27 That saith to the deep, Be dry, and I will dry up thy rivers:

This infers great earth changes on the planet, it also could mean an actual resurrection of the location (Atlantis Rising) Very speclatory but anything is possible these days. Especially if the second coming occurs or something like that. If this occurs this could fulfill Cayces prophecy Atlantis rising literally but in the new world. People who reject will not see this. from what I see.

28 That saith of Cyrus, He is my shepherd, and shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid.

Cyrus helps the restoration of the Second temple of Israel right.

Cyrus, very similar to Cyprus. Also Cyrus is a Persian right, Who is the leader of the Cyprus/Atlantis project. Where does his lineage, come from?

Looks to me that the new temple will be built upon the wasted places. It all speaks of Cyprus and the location of Eden/Atlantis City. That is the original stone temple from 38,000 years ago, the beginning and The father is resurrecting that and the truth of it through a new expansion in religion that combines all the truth from every book that is relevant to the case.

Its all a case of confirming the word in the bible in this Isaiah 44, confirming the entities involved on all levels with names and motives of the Heaven around this place. All the characters are involved its a foreseen saga and every sequence is playing itself out. If this is correct. This is of the highest levels from the Trinity of Paradise, has to be. That's why I share this so I can be corrected, if Im wrong and also to give mankind some help if it requires.

Its the Testamony of discovery in word and in the physical reality that matches. I believe this is the mystery of the Seven Stars or the mystery of mysteries.

I just realised this as I reflect back in the past and see the events that have unfolded coming to this realisation now. I feel its a space/time unification of realisation of the past and present. The events and reality seem to fit in actual sequence written and foreseen in the BC era. These events today seem to match, if this is correct this is a new revelation which way beyond and is confirmed in the scriptures.

A space time mystery where space/time is gapped through revelation in touching the world of the infinity/eternal. Something like that, trying to understand this further.

This might give light to other things that come to mind. III explore those thoughts and see what it unfolds.

Here some ideas I had as I went through the following link in relation to this reality of Eden.

Speculation, with a strong sense.
I also believe that the dimensions of Ezekiel's Temple that he saw in his vision matches the Cyprus location in dimension including all the features of the Acropolis Hill. The outer circumference dimension matches the submerged land mass above water including Cyprus, approximately 1500 miles, its an amazing match.

I also wouldn't be surprised that in the new world the Morontia temple built in space will descend on this spot, on the location above water in the new world. I believe this is where Sion is, Zion in the North of Jerusalem.

I'm only having a stab at it. III know whether I'm wrong or right, soon ok. This interpretation is subject to change and alteration. Don't hold it against me, its only research and exploration into reality and events in a timeline.

http://sevenfoldbooks.com/eden/isaiah_44.htm

more in the journey as it un ravels

http://sevenfoldbooks.com/eden/isaiah_45.htm

http://sevenfoldbooks.com/eden/isaiah_46.htm

All part of the journey.

regards
Sevens

[ 07-14-2006, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged

"Often the test of courage is not to die but to live." — Vittorio Alfieri
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: