Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 01:56:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Meaning of Existence (Original)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Meaning of Existence (Original)  (Read 6862 times)
Sun Goddess
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #75 on: December 16, 2007, 07:57:45 pm »

Norman Pounders

Member # 2237

Rate Member   posted 05-21-2005 09:35 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for those printed passages, Absonite, some of them, at least had to do with what we were talking about, and yet, you’ll notice still that Jesus does not encourage immoral behavior, nor do any of the best religions of the world. The Cathlic Church, for instance, preaches abstinence before marriage and sex is a thing to be shunned unless one happens to be married. And I happen to be a good Catholic, Absonite. 

Your personal opinions towards myself and Calvin aside, let’s discuss this passage:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If there is anything in Dawns story which stands out, it is her compassion and motive. All you see is that she got laid in the park with a stranger and you have some book that tells you that some lord somewhere sometime said don't get laid in the park with a stranger.

We have already discussed the idea of the “book.” I don’t see any compassion in Dawn’s actions, only, perhaps desperation? And, as for motive, well, apparently her motive was achieved, to have sex with a stranger.

And now, let’s look at this one:

quote:
You imposters may be the anti-christ but even lucifer might not hire you. At least Lucifer was a pretty big guy in the scheme of things; system soverign of 619 inhabited planets and the highest visible auhority of truth until he was run out of town for deceit. As he went down, (53:7.7 In symbol John saw this when he wrote of the great red dragon , saying: "And his tail drew a third part of the stars of heaven and cast them down in darkness.") , Lucifer brought down with him many good people, confused by his rhetoric and sophistry.

No, you haven’t described Calvin or myself with any of this, Absonite.

You know who you have descibed, though? Your friend Dawn, who can also be pretty eloquent and certainly has the majority of you fooled. It’s personally not important to me whether you “follow” me, but rather I open your eyes up about her. She is Lucifer, she is the true anti-Christ here, and most of you are simply too blinded by her to see it.

--------------------
"The world is not divided into men and women. It's divided into great minds and small minds;

- Anassa

Report Spam   Logged

"Often the test of courage is not to die but to live." — Vittorio Alfieri
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: