Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 09:58:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Meaning of Existence (Original)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Meaning of Existence (Original)  (Read 6979 times)
Sun Goddess
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2007, 07:44:36 pm »

bluducky

Member # 1880

Member Rated:
   posted 05-20-2005 05:53 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, depending on your point of view, now is either a good time to drop in, or a bad one.

It is such a shame that the time I chose, was a time when my dear friend Dawn is going through a crisis all of her own...

Cheer up, dear Dawn, crisis or not, you are still YOU, and you still have many friends throughout the whole world, many of whom are more than willing to do whatever they can to comfort you...

No amount of tribulation, however grievous can change the nature of your person... The very nature that has EARNED you the friendship of the many people whom you can call "friend"...

(those words you can take to the bank, and I will go with you personally, as a friend would..)

-------

NORMAN POUNDERS

Have you not had enough of taunting the good people of this forum?

Your latest act of senseless abuse is, as far as I can see, in this very thread -- and yet you parade around as if your hurtful words are justified, simply because you have had it a little better than some.

Have you never committed sin, Norman? Have you never fallen short of the example of the Christ?

You know full well you are out of line...

fix it NOW.

(and as an incentive to give up your apparent "addiction", I will personally be monitoring your posts, and if I so much as see a blatant, uncalled for remark toward another member, I am going to REPORT you, each and every time, and I STRONGLY suggest others join me in this.)

----

I must apologise to you all for not reading the entire thread (and hence not knowing what's happening). My eyes have been failing me lately, and it is getting increasingly difficult for me to read.

It is very interesting to observe how people's attitudes change as time wears on. Three people in particular in this forum come immediately to mind: Two I applaude, the other, quite frankly, saddens me...

-------

Ladies and gentlemen, whilst I am not ready to resume the capacity with which I once participated here, I will soon return, and from henceforth will be dropping in more frequently...

Let's get this forum back into shape  Wink

--------------------
So live your life and live it well, Theres not much left of me to tell, I just got back up each time I fell...

Report Spam   Logged

"Often the test of courage is not to die but to live." — Vittorio Alfieri
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: