Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 08:28:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Meaning of Existence (Original)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Meaning of Existence (Original)  (Read 6009 times)
Sun Goddess
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2007, 07:43:28 pm »

Dawn Moline

Member # 2173

Member Rated:
   posted 05-20-2005 02:03 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People are basically good at heart, they want to care for one another, just need a reason. We are, in truth, all the same inside, yet often we cannot get past our superficial differences enough to see that. Communication, not anger is the key. We must never treat any situation with meanness or violence, and when we meet with such things ourselves, we must take the path of non-resistance because only then do others see their true heart, and so, perhaps find their own heart as well. Our purpose is to love one another, and love is the one true gift we receive from God. By loving one another, we do honor to God. God didn’t mean for there to ever be organized religion or churches, only that we come to love one another.

I love all of you, even if you become cruel. I know it's not me that you are truly mad at, but something in your lives instead. I know that there is something in your past that made you that way, and I deeply wish I could have been there at that time to take your pain away. I would like to help you, I would like to save everyone, but the world is eating away at me more and more everyday and I don't even know any longer if I can even save myself…

--------------------
"The unexamined life is one not worth leading."
-Plato

Report Spam   Logged

"Often the test of courage is not to die but to live." — Vittorio Alfieri
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: