Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:48:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Plans for Ancient Mysteries

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plans for Ancient Mysteries  (Read 1652 times)
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2009, 07:35:00 pm »

:)Did I hear “Ley Lines” and “Merlin?” Unknown?  LOL.
HereForNow remembers “bits and pieces of mercury driven air vehicles”
Yes Dawn, I’m back.  And “Ancient Mysteries” is probably what draws a lot of us here.  The desire to know the unknown, or perhaps better put, to relearn what has been lost to time.
   And the unknown is a very controversial thing, isn’t it? (No pun intended Unknown).  It draws in the cynics and the believers alike.  Naming something as broad a title as “Ancient Mysteries” is like throwing a hook into the water.  We don’t know what we’re going to catch.  Like the series “In Search of Ancient Mysteries” it can cover everything from Noah’s Ark to the Great Seal on the Dollar bill.  
   So how would you organize something this diverse?  It becomes by its very essence the branches of a great oak tree.  I know I always find myself jumping back and forth between threads because the topics seem to cross over and pertain to one another.  For instance, take Bianca’s new thread on the 13th power point in the Atlantis Power Grid.  We have Ley Lines, Tesla, Atlantis (of course), and a myriad of other topics that can pertain like archeology and geological explanations of the location.  
            My favorite technique is to first look at replies to my own posts.  When that hasn’t happened I scroll down the list of topics on the main page and look for the friends I know and where they’re posting things.  I can't count Bianca there, there are too many to choose from, LOL.
            Maybe an easier technique than rewriting all the old posts would be to do what Google and other web sites do.  Which is to place links at the bottom which say something like: “If you like this topic, perhaps you would enjoy this similar topic”, or something along that order. Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: