Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 10:40:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the Giza Building Project

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Giza Building Project  (Read 11158 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #120 on: April 08, 2007, 07:46:37 pm »

Missing Something?  You're putting things in that aren't there.  You're being deliberately obtuse and try to twist everything you don't like into insult.  I have not denigrated education.   You have.  You refuse to answer the question about Dr. Davidovits. I said that he also had a PHD and you ridiculed his work with words calling it intellect, but have no proof of a theory to back yourself.  So instead, you twist things to suit yourself, and imply things that were never intended to change the subject, so you don't have to reveal that perhaps you're not as smart as you claim to be.

Trying to convince someone apart from yourself?

What is with this attitude? You asked me what qualifications I have.  I answered you and get a wise ass remark in return.Are you implying that because I don't have a PHD I couldn't possibly be smart? You claim to have de-bunked Dr. Davidovits' theory.  You haven't proved it.  I was using his work as a reference and the next thing I know, you're insulting me and making cheap wisecracks, and diverting attention from the fact that you haven't answered any of the questions.  You refer to books written by people who themselves have been debunked, and that's your answer.   YOU insult people with as much education as yourself, nevermind anyone who doesn't, and think that's clever and smart.
I certainly have issues with anyone who denigrates education.
Then why are you down on Dr. Davidovits?

Why do you abhor education?

Where do you get that from?  I have said it many times and I'll repeat since you seem to be a slow learner.  I think an education is one of the most precious things a person can acquire.  I also think it's important to continue educating oneself on an ongong basis.  If one doesn't agree with one opinion, or thinks there's more out there than what one has been taught, one can seek knowledge on their own.  You seem to have an "issue" with that as well.     
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 11:55:36 am by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: