Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 03:02:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the Giza Building Project

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Giza Building Project  (Read 11246 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #135 on: May 12, 2007, 11:19:24 am »

I am waiting an answer as to whether you believe Davidovits postulates 'poured concrete' because 2-3 ton blocks were too heavy to manoeuvre.

Obviously, Davidovits didn't believe in the manoeuvre theory, so he tested the samples.  Everyone is searching for how the pyramids were built because they aren't satisfied with that theory.  You are, and that's your choice.  Even tho there are depictions of different tasks, the point is, those methods have not been able to be reproduced.  Therefore, there are those of us who don't believe it.  You are a chemist, and have been trained in a certain way of thinking.  I'm not a scientist and I can choose to believe what I want, after reading the different sides of the story.  For me, it has to do with everything I've ever read and putting things together, and then deciding what sounds logical.  When that logic has been taken up by a professional at the risk of his career, I tend to believe it.  But - there's lots out there that hasn't been proven, but I can accept that also.
I believe that there is life on other planets, and that they are way ahead of us technologically.  Gradually, as our science expands, and we understand more, what I believe now, will be common knowledge in the future.  I'm not a wing-nut, that believes every story that comes down the pike.  Nor do I believe everything "scientists" write about.  Very often scientists change their decisions, and we're supposed to believe everything they say.  So If we believed them the first time, that makes us fools too for when they change their decision, we're now supposed to believe that decision too.  No questions asked.  I find this especially true when dating the human time line.  I find it's scientists, not your so-called cultists, that come out and say a thing is positively true, just to find out a while later, that it's not true.  
To me - the poured concrete theory is very logical from a building perspective.  Especially when getting nearer and nearer the top of the pyramid, where there's no room to manoeuvre.  Whether it was more work or less work, is irrelevant.  If you want something done, you've got to work to make it so.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: