Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 06:12:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Visible ROOFTOP explosions just before North Tower Collapse

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Visible ROOFTOP explosions just before North Tower Collapse  (Read 60 times)
911Truth

« on: December 05, 2007, 11:14:32 am »

Visible ROOFTOP explosions just before North Tower Collapse

9/11 blogger
Wednesday December 5, 2007

Hi all. I stumbled upon this video a few days ago, and I don't even remember the original web traffic route I used to get there. Today, it actually took me a few hours to find this video again.

I've never seen this particular issue discussed on 911blogger or any other site for that matter. With so much focus on William Rodriguez and countless others who reported explosions in the basement and on other lower floors, it seems that discussion of explosions on the upper floors - especially at roof level, has not been given much attention. I, for one, had never noticed the specific explosive puffs documented in this video.

Though the music is a bit sensationalist, this 3 minute clip makes an interesting point: The smoke from the airplane crashes serves, literally, as a smokescreen for roof-level explosions just prior to when the North Tower's antenna begins to drop. Thanks to the jet fuel smoke, these roof-level explosions are extremely camouflaged; like I said, this particular point never struck me until a few days ago, after over 2 years of intense 9/11 research and activism.

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/december2007/051207explosions.htm
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: