Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 12:35:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Nordic Aliens

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nordic Aliens  (Read 10030 times)
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« on: March 10, 2007, 08:08:59 pm »

This topic is more an ancient mystery, rather than something related to U.F.O.'s, so I thought I might post it here. Much has been made about the little gray aliens and alien abductions. No one has ever talked about the other breed of alien, the blond-haired, Nordic aliens that seem to be waging a war against them, our benefactors. Several times, these beings appear in warnings about the grays and look just like us, except more beautiful.

It's my opinion that these beings have something to do with the lost Atlantis. I have always seen Atlanteans as tall and blonde. Maybe I'm being prejudiced about that being a blonde myself, but I also feel that they may have inspired the tradition of the gods and angels. The archangel Michael, for instance, may be, or may have been mistaken for one of these beings in one of the many encounters written about him. I'll post some information about these beings so you know what I am talking about, then hopefully we can all discuss it.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 08:11:12 pm »

http://www.abduct.com/worley/worley18.htm
Donald Worley, Alien Abduction Researcher

NORDIC ALIEN TYPE EXPERIENCES
In the abduction syndrome, most of the attention is on the Gray type Humanoids. However we really need to be looking at the often blonde Nordic-type entities who appear to be a vital element in all of it. Who are they? Why are they here? What is their moral orientation? These questions are of upmost gravity for our human species.

For the last 38 years, I have specialized for them most part in alien human abduction and the Nordic-type aliens. My conclusions are based on 50 Nordic cases out of my total of 150 cases, and data from other sources. Generally the following description applies to most Nordics.

Nordics look human with beautiful angular faces. They are tall, have long blonde hair, breathtaking bottomless blue eyes changeable with emotion, and wear skin-tight suits or flowing white robes. Giant over 7 feet Nordics and human-sized ones also exist. Females and rarely children are seen.

Other hair colors have been reported. Their telepathic communications are soothing and they can project an intense feeling of love for the abductee. Some persons have remained in a euphoric state for weeks after an altered state episode with one. Let us look a series of my cases and see what they may be telling us. Case names are sometimes pseudonyms.

PENNY SMITH, BA is a degree holder Ontario from Canada. Penny wondered what was happening to her and kept a diary. Finally her Nordic friends began to answer her questions. As in a number of these cases she has been shown scenes of vast destruction and told to move from her lakeside home.

Penny has observed the beings along with the Grays, all in one place. She said, "The blonds wore shiny, one piece light blue suits. I saw no separate shoes or gloves. The texture was silky-smooth. The hand looked like leather but when I touched it felt like the exoskeleton of an insect.

The only symbol I remember is a dragon-like snake with wings. The males were handsome with angular faces and the only emotion they displayed was serene amusement until they began to talk mentally to me. The place had a beautiful glow and atmosphere of serenity.

Most of the beings looked young, but some looked young, but there were some there who looked older, with beards and flowing robes. I had an intense longing for these beings after I left them. An intense love-respect, and awe when I was with them. " now let us move on to another good case where we learn still more.

DONNA BUTTS, Kansas housewife.

Here too, we have their tendency to predict a coming disaster for Earth. We also see their occasional surprising tendency to enter our physical dimension in what appears to be a flesh and blood form. Before Donna was born a "man of light" told her mother that the coming child would be a "prepared child."

In a November incident, a large truck traveling on I-70 in Kansas was hit by a beam of light and Donna who was behind it had her first abduction. [AAER Note: Other people have reported being nearly hit by a large truck just seconds before the start of a highway abduction, which has caused then to wonder if the image of a truck was a screen memory for a UFO.]

Donna first saw "Peter" when he parked near her at a local IGA store. He emerged from the store and put a stick of gum in his mouth, smiled at her and departed in a Rolls-Royce. He was a very handsome man, about 6 feet tall, had platinum blonde hair, striking blue eyes, a Grecian-featured face, and looked to be about 60 years old. In later encounters Donna did her best to photograph or record him but never succeeded.

At 2:00 a.m. one night, "Peter" appeared in the hallway of Donna's home. Once they were in the UFO her nightgown was removed and she was instructed to stand under a red light that caused her to feel electrified. In still another abduction, a device that Peter called a "Monotron" was implanted at the base of her brain.

Donna's case is very extensive and she too received the Earth devastation messages as well as many other predictions. When Donna went public her life became a living hell. One group branded her a satanic disciple and harassed her. Had these fanatics known the truth about the "Blonde Aliens " they would not have become so overwrought.

Then the day came when Peter appeared as a sparkling white figure in a uniform right in her front room. He looked solid enough but she and the others present could see though him before he faded away.

In the beginning of it all Donna had suspected him of being some kind of a nut, but now she knew better. Thoroughly dismayed, she sent the afternoon shaking and smoking cigarettes. Peter had urged her to receive his teachings, and now she was ready to listen. In the next abduction she was taken to a huge awesome throne room in a huge craft.

With Peter in the lead a number of things happened. She was given another light treatment, drank a hauntingly beautiful blue liquid, and received an implant through her ear. Later Donna was privileged to see many things and learn much. Her predictions as told to her by her benefactors are many.

Donna says, "We can look at the Bible with the understanding of advanced intelligence. It has been termed a coded message unable to be understood until the last days. These are most assuredly the last days."
THE HUTTERIAN REVEREND

Here we have an in-depth involvement with the Nordics of a leader and others in a major religious group occupying northern Europe and Canada. As a child the pastor was held on the lap of his lifetime-mentor "Gold" (golden sheen to the eyes) and watched what was done to his loved ones.

Over 300 lost time periods, and many abductions ( my file is large) recalled in 45 years. The crowning moment came when in a wild site as a large group held religious services six of the Nordics appeared and observed the service. The pastor has had intimate relations with his mentor, saw them breathe, eat, drink, lift "dumbed" (silenced) abductees out of a lake with their arms, and physically glide over the surface of the lake.

He has used their Asiatic style toilet as has my next listed abductee Michelle. Being a physician he knows their anatomy like his own and insists they are flesh and bone. His descriptions of some of the alien instruments employed on the head and reproductive areas of the human body are classics in themselves.

MICHELLE, New Hampshire, United States.

Since a child, Michelle has considered the Nordics as her other family. This long intimacy causes her to perceive them as true physical beings. Michelle says, " They are not Gods or angels. They are another race who are here because they are responsible for us. I have seen them breathe in the physical environment, but not in the non-physical state for there is nothing to breathe. I have seen them sit, lie down, have sex, but not go to the toilet. However I have used their stand up toilet (like the pastor).

Michelle too, has been shown details of massive Earth change. She also said, "It is the fear a person is living through that changes his or her perception of the experience."

PHOTO of Donald Worley, Abduction Researcher

Michelle continues, "Just because I'm not afraid doesn't mean I never was. The same for the nine other persons I know about. I can't tell you how many times we are referred to as 'alien lovers' or delusion-driven breeding stock because we are no longer afraid."

DIANE, MISSOURI, Rural housewife. Diane has had a lifetime of activity. Here is her description of one meeting with a Nordic. " As I lay listening to grandma's TV in the front room, a very tall being appeared at the foot of my elevated bed. He was male, had long blonde hair, and wore a long white gown tied at the waist. I don't remember the features of his face except I thought he was beautiful. He also had white wings on his back that went from the top of his head to his feet.

As he started to fade I asked him his name. He said his name was Michael the Archangel. I never knew what an angel was then. I ran to Grandma's and told her, but she thought I was dreaming.

Diane continues, "I am very tense as I try to describe a later meeting with a Nordic. With the Greys it's pretty cut and dried -- routine I guess. The Nordic experiences seemed more of a psychological test and emotions were high. I never knew when he was going to enter my life or what the stage setting would be. I was made to feel emotions of the highest intensity a human can feel, whether fear, love, hate, etc."

Diane explains more. "One time it was love for him and a sexual desire that went beyond anything on earth. I am purposefully blocking out a lot of it for I now feel sadness and much guilt. I cheated on my husband. It's difficult to explain the sex we had together, for it seemed to be other dimensional. It was at his place and I remember the outside wall was glass. It went far beyond anything we can do on this earth plane. The orgasms were constant, fast, furious, and savage. I remember looking up once at his beautiful face. God! I could have consumed him."

WILLIAM CURTIS from REDFORD MICHIGAN

Curtis named the beautiful female Nordic who visited him four times "Angela." On the very clear last visit Angela brought an entity he named Topsy. They both floated in the air at the foot of his bed for several minutes. Angela wore a silver form-fitting garment. Her bare arms and hands were beautiful. Her blonde hair was piled on the back of her head sort of World War I style. She had a beautiful face with deep blue eyes.

Curtis thought Topsy was in her teens. He thought she must be half human half alien. Her eyes were small and all black. Curtis remembered several of his abductions in detail. In one things went wrong and the Greys couldn't get through his roof until the beam powered up. Curtis believed the reason Angela brought Topsy was because she wanted him to meet his daughter. I told him maybe he should pass out cigars.

ANN, from SOUTH CAROLINA

This is another life-long experiencer who talks of underground bases, the Grays, Tans, Nordics and their friends the red eyed apes. She gave me the description of a military pilot being held against his will. Her description of the blonde aliens is similar to the others. She believed they may weigh 275 pounds, had dark skin and white teeth. She stated that the good kind don't like what the bad kind are doing.

MEEHAN, from LOUISIANA

Meehan describes altered state visits to structured places --maybe in a craft or underground. In one episode she was moved through halls or tunnels and saw humans in fluid in large tubes, regular men in white coats, and short tan beings. Another time she was in a serene garden-like place that caused her to be in a euphoric state for days afterward. The fair-skinned long-blonde haired Nordics wore loose white robes and never spoke to her.

SARAH, from OTTER TAIL COUNTY, MINNESOTA

This 58 year old country woman once headed an abductee support group of 72 abductees in that area of Minnesota. She has been abducted at least eleven times. At age five her mother used a paring knife and tweezers to remove a BB-sized implant from her temple. On March 1, 1990 she ran out of her home into the yard and eleven inches of snow. A huge UFO had materialized and she was abducted. After this she began to remember her abductions and her nights were full of terror. Today she is free of that stage and is no longer afraid. True to form she was given predictions by the Nordics of Earth's near demise. She and Michelle whom I have discussed before, were given the dates 2000 to 2011.

ANN, ILLINOIS Secretary.

I have pages of glowing praise for my help to her in her puzzling case. Most of her episodes were with the outdoor seemingly physical Nordics. One time she was lured all the way to the Yucatan in Mexico where strange things occurred. One of my last reports from her involved a mystery auto that illuminated her home with a light beam. Some time later Ann died of a very fast cancer.

PAT, FLOYD'S KNOB IN SOUTHERN INDIANA

In her book Taken, my now deceased dear friend Karla Turner writes about an important case right under my nose here in Indiana. In one abduction of young Pat, a long blonde-haired, blue eyed, tall, Jesus-like figure with wings dressed in a resplendent robe appeared in her bedroom. He was in a shaft of sparkling light that came through the ceiling. He took the little girl's hand and said, "Don't be afraid my child. These are mine" gesturing to the little Gray humanoids who were standing around the room.

The next day military medical personnel and troops arrived at the farm. They stayed several days conducting all kinds of examinations of the inhabitants and the terrain. At the start of my article my questions were, Who are the Nordic aliens and why are they here? What really is their moral orientation? I don't presume to know the positive answers to this. In this context I can only formulate some reasonable theoretical hypothesis concerning these beings.

A. Are they actual physical super-beings able to enter our space/time quadrant of the Universe from a cosmic or coexisting hidden spirit-like or physical reality?

B. They are not physical, but really screen memory illusions of a cunning primordial intelligence? Perhaps even terrestrial reptiles or insects that through millions of years have evolved into the present awesome space/time controlling aliens we now see? We are their farm and the farm dwellers need watching and adjustment?

C. Can there be at least some benevolent groups who are engaged in great abduction project intent on salvaging some of the inhabitants or their seed on a planet that they warn is doomed to be struck with cataclysmic forces? They issue these warnings and at times say they are obliged to perform the despicable, lawless things that they do?

D. Can they be a neutral outside force, that is, simply intent on elevating humanity to a higher plane of existence? Meanwhile watching to see if our emerging planetary civilization, which is still aboriginal, warlike and dangerous, does not so pollute or poison its own planet that it fails to survive. In that event, the neutral outside force stands ready due to its abduction agenda based on human reproduction, to replenish the planet.

E. Can the Holy Bible and many other ancient sacred texts be right? The preponderance of evidence would seem to indicate that they are. We must judge the Nordics by their deeds and not by what they say. Are they a Satanic power from a dark Netherworld skilled in illusion and subterfuge and full of lies? Are these forces growing more powerful each day and increasing the inroads into the "End Time"? Are the Nordics an evil part of all this? Will the supreme source of Universal light return to defeat these forces? Which explanation do you favor? Beyond tomorrow we will finally know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 08:14:12 pm »

http://aliens.monstrous.com/nordics.htm

The Nordics are a race of Alien visitors that look very similar to the average human except a little taller and heavier. They are reported, by people who have seen them, to very muscular and in excellent physical shape. They derive their name from the fact that they resemble the Scandinavians. Individuals who have allegedly come in contact with the Nordics say that they are here to observe our culture and not interfere in our evolution.

Aka: Blonds, Swedes, Nordics, Wingmakers, Blue-Eyed, Aryans, Venusians

Origin: Some individuals have suggested that because of the Nordic's similar physical appearance to humans that they could possibly be our long lost relatives who have since moved on to another planet.

Home System: Pleiades, Vega, Hyades

Description: blonde hair and fair skin They average about 2 meters in height. Females about 1.7 meters. They have no sweat glands.

Biology: Although Nordics are humanoid and externally almost identical to humans. There are subtle differences in the Nordic alien physiology, and most of them are based on the living conditions that they have grown up in. Their planets are extremely hot and dry, and have a low oxygen content in the atmosphere. They have a larger lung capacity than humans and have a copper based blood in order to carry oxygen more efficiently. The eyes are protected by inner lids and can allow them to see into the ultraviolet range of the spectrum. They have only 28 teeth, as they lack a back pair of molars. Their heads are longer than humans. The brain case is about .2 mm thicker and the bone is harder. The brain is the same as the human brain as far as structure and size is concerned, except for the midbrain area, where there are functions that allow telepathic and telekinetic skills. It explains the psionic powers of the Nordics. The skin allows moisture to be drawn from the air as well as moisture to penetrate. The heart beats at around 242 beats per minute, and the average blood pressure is 80 systolic and 40 diastolic. They have extremely dilated blood vessels. The heart is located where the human liver would be. The cartilage that would protect a human heart extends down 3.5cm further in the Nordic in order to protect this structure. Blood cells are biconvex in contrast to the concave cells of humans. Kidney type functions only allow about half the liquid consumed to be excreted. The rest is evidently put back into the system. Urine is thick with minerals and appears in color and texture to freshly pumped crude oil. Feces are dry pellets with all moisture removed. The adult Nordic can regulate the amount of adrenaline in their body. They have no pineal gland. Nordic females are capable of being impregnated at any time, but the males are capable of impregnation about once a year. The period of incubation is three to five months.

Powers: telepathic and telekinetic skills

Attitude: People report that the Nordics are here to somehow watch over and help guide us into a new plane of existence. Others report that the Nordics have had some kind of conflict with the Greys in the past.

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 08:15:58 pm »

From my buddy, HereForNow:

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/redhairedmummiesalienhybrids.html
Hello Jennie, I thought I would support this claim abit more with a few things I've researched in the past year or so.
By the way, Welcome....

http://www.unexplainable.net/artman/publish/article_425.shtml
http://www.alien-ufos.com/
http://www.demonhunter.btinternet.co.uk/seventycivilisation.htm

These are some more bits and peices that talk about more then just the Greys....
The bottom link suggests that there is around 40 different types of alien races the have and are visiting the Earth.
Until it's been proven to me that there isn't . I'm obligated to beleive that this is true......
It seems to me that in thinking the way I do,there is more evidence supporting these ideas then evidence against these things.
The amount of life in the universe as a whole may be as infinite as there is stars in the sky.

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2007, 08:17:29 pm »

More!

http://nibiruancouncil.com/html/nibirumessages.html#Nov7
http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20041114113309990012
http://www.geocities.com/alienaxioms/alien_frequencies.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2007, 08:20:30 pm »

I found this really interesting article on U.F.O. abductions. It only mentions the Nordic aliens in passing, but I still thought it was worth a read:
http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110199c.html
UFO Abductions Through The Ages
part 1 of 2
by Dr. Gregory L. Little - 1994

The abduction stories form a continuum with old legends and beliefs ...They do contain a message ...given to us by the hidden parts of our being.
-- John Rimmer - (The Evidence for Alien Abductions - 1984)

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary, Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore - While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping, As of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
-- Edgar Allan Poe - (The Raven)

"We stepped into the fringe of reality," Karla Turner replied to a questioner -- after relating her incredible story to an immense group at the 1992 Ozark UFO Conference. "Our book comes from my journal that I kept (about these events)."

Karla [now deceased; a victim of the insidious cancer many "abductees" mysteriously succumb to -B:.B:.], who holds a Ph.D. in English, hypnotized her husband Casey in the mid-1980s to attempt to find the source of Casey's anxiety and tension. Casey, a computer software consultant, had been seeing a therapist at the time and was suffering with a variety of nervous problems. What they found in the hypnosis was not what they expected.

Casey had numerous memories of alien contact -- sexual contact. One of his earliest memories was a white-haired, old woman appearing in his bedroom when he was 13 years old. She had a deeply wrinkled face and deep, piercing eyes. Unable to resist, he had sexual intercourse with her. Casey also recalled other times that creatures entered his bedroom and forced him to have sex. One such experience left him with claw marks on his back, while another incident in 1987 resulted in a painful scar on the back of his leg.

Interaction with the abductors wasn't limited to Casey. Karla told of walking into her home at night when a being grabbed hold of her arm. The creature told her it was her mother, but Karla stated that it looked like a giant grasshopper. Another time, Karla was coming home through her back yard when she felt like she "had hit an electric fence. I wasn't feeling right... wasn't moving right ...there was a glow everywhere ...I stopped... and saw four gray beings standing side by side in my backyard."

"I assumed I was having a hallucination (but) I'm awake -- why? I felt I could see through them and they talked to me telepathically."

"Greetings, we are your ancestors," they said. "We are a part of you, but we are real."

"I couldn't move as I normally do," Karla continued. "Then two females behind me came up close -- they started buzzing."

"They are giving you some instructions," they told me.

Karla and Casey have become involved with a variety of MUFON investigators since the uncovering of their memories as well as conducting a variety of their own investigations. They have somewhat specialized in sexual abductions and been influenced by the popular books Intruders, Missing Time, and others. Karla told a story about a grandmother with her young grandson. The grandmother had been a widow for several years when she was forced to drink a liquid handed to her by an alien who appeared in her bedroom late one night.

After she drank the thick fluid, she became young again. A reptilian-like alien then attempted to have intercourse with her but she resisted. Then the alien brought in her dead husband who began making sexual advances to her. The grandmother had intercourse with the creature that appeared as her husband, but eventually saw that it was a reptilian. After finishing with the grandmother, the reptilians had anal and oral intercourse with her young grandson.

At the 1992 Ozark UFO Convention, cattle mutilation expert Linda Moulton Howe also focused on sexual abduction stories. She told a story about one man who had become so plagued by a particular female alien coming to him each night that he repeatedly masturbated before sleeping so that he would have trouble getting an **** when the aliens appeared. This so disturbed the female alien and her mantis-like "keepers" that they made an agreement with the man. Howe stated that the aliens are probably collecting genetic material from cattle and humans.

In discussing how the beings appear, Howe said that "the air itself is like a curtain they can go behind." They come out of "tears in the air."

The "modern" aliens associated with sexual abductions now appear to fall into three broad categories. The traditional grays are nearly always present. Male grays seldom engage in intercourse, but some female grays do. The grays often connect bizarre devices to the sex organs of abductees and insert needles in an apparent attempt to collect sperm and ovum samples. Then there are the more sinister creatures described as reptilian, grasshopper-like, or mantis-like. These creatures, whose sexual organs are described as ice cold, often have intercourse with humans. Finally, there are creatures that, except for their dress, would be indistinguishable from humans. They are sometimes described as Nordic in appearance -- tall blondes with blue eyes. These abductors have, at times, had intercourse with abductees. All of the appearances taken on by abductors appear to be fluid and plastic; that is, they can easily change their shape to whatever they wish.

Aileen Garoutte, director of the abductee support organization UFOCCI, has interviewed and used regression hypnosis on numerous abductees who have claimed sexual contact with the aliens. One couple was abducted during a drive between Princeton and Penticton in British Columbia, Canada. Two hours of missing time occurred during their trip that was later "remembered" as a "classic" abduction. Both were given a special drink, medical exams, and had sexual encounters with the aliens. The woman became pregnant as a result of the abduction though she had been using two different types of birth control. After their abduction she had spots on her body over her ovaries and her husband had a ring of spots across his groin. Literally dozens of similar stories have been uncovered by UFOCCI.

Sexual Abduction Experiences Aren't New

Space Alien Sex Maniacs in Training

Baby Space Aliens hone their Tantric Skills from young infancy by isolating a nubile young earth woman and looking up her dress. As teenagers they perform house-calls in order to take turns nailing their brainwashed and subservient squeeze. "Earth women are easy," they remark.

Given the current intense interest in alien sexual encounters, many people seem to feel that such reports are relatively recent. They aren't. Sexual encounters with alien abductors are not new to ufology. On October 15, 1957, 23-year old farmer Antonio Boas was plowing a field at his farm near Minas Gerais in Brazil. It was night as Boas was trying to catch up on the plowing. Looking up into the sky, Boas saw a brightly lit red object descending from the sky. It was his third UFO sighting that week. This time, however, the object landed in his field. Out of the egg-shaped object came four aliens fitted in metallic space suits with helmets.

As the creatures glided toward him, Boas tried to escape on the tractor, but it stalled. Boas jumped off and started running. A few moments later he was captured and dragged into the spaceship. There he was taken into a circular room where he was restrained while one of the creatures took a blood and skin sample from his chin. Then he was stripped and moved to another room where only a white, plastic couch sat in the center of the room. His body was sponged with a clear, oily liquid and then the four creatures left.

A few moments later clouds of gray smoke filled the room causing Boas to vomit. Then a hidden slit opened in the wall through which a beautiful, naked, alien woman walked. She had blond- white hair parted in the middle, large blue eyes, thin lips, high, prominent cheekbones, and a pointed chin. She was under five feet tall. Boas clearly remembered her blood-red pubic hair and her well-separated, pointy breasts.

The female began rubbing her body against Boas and he quickly embraced her. According to Boas they had intercourse two times during which the alien barked and growled like an animal. After the second time she got off the couch and walked to the hidden door. She pointed to her stomach and then to the sky. Then she walked out.

Moments later two of the space suited aliens returned with his clothes. He dressed and was given a tour of the ship after which he was released.

In the month that followed his encounter, Boas became ill with symptoms similar to radiation sickness. In addition, small purplish wounds developed on his hands.

In his book The Ufonauts, Hans Holzer related the May 2,1968 abduction of teenager Shane Kurz. Under regression hypnosis Ms. Kurz told of being abducted while walking through a field and being levitated into a saucer. Inside the saucer several gray aliens placed her on a table, stripped her, and rubbed a thick liquid on her. She was told that the liquid was a stimulant and that she was being tested for pregnancy with a device that was lowered on her. Then the leader told her that they wanted to make a "half" with her. One of the beings quickly sexually penetrated her. He made animal sounds and a humming noise during the act. Kurz was then released. Shortly after this incident (which she did not remember at the time) her menstrual period stopped for a year. She had a sudden, unexplained weight loss exactly 9 months after her abduction. It was the weight loss that led her to a doctor and eventually uncover the memory of the abduction.

Budd Hopkins' Intruders (1987) and Missing Time (1981) are filled with distinctively sexual abductions. And if you don't look at the long-term perspective of the phenomenon, it is easy to be misled into thinking the sexual abductions are a recent happening:

"Intruders makes what appears to be happening in UFO abductions more clear. Genetic experimentation is being conducted on unwilling human subjects by an extraterrestrial civilization far different from our own....Through the process of interbreeding, the technology involved in producing test tube babies, and cloning, they are producing a hybrid race." (Little, 1990)

But appearances can be deceiving

Abductions Through The Ages

Mothman-like Appearances and Witches

A renaissance woodcut depicting a woman beating off the advances of a demon (left) and an interesting illustration (right) from Glanvill's Saducismus Triumphatus (1863). UFO-like abductions and alien sexual encounters are nothing new. Witches supposedly were taken into the air for meetings with the devil. People who had been abducted by fairies were left with distinctive body scars similar to those in UFO abductees. And the incubus and succubus of medieval times did the exact same things to their abductees as today's sexually-inclined aliens do to their abductees.

According to fairy lore, fairies create a circular cluster of small bruises as their mark. The phenomenon is known as "fairy bruising" and is a sign of either favor or disfavor. The ring of bruises is often found around the genitals. They did this, according to various 17th century accounts, by pinching their victims:

If lustie Doll, maide of the Dairie, Chance to be blew-nipt by the fairie. Marston's Mountebanks Masque

An Encyclopedia of Fairies (Briggs, 1976) gives numerous ancient examples of fairy abductions. Almost always a special drink was given to the abductee. This drink, usually described as a thick liquid, was an essential part of the fairy abduction. Women are abducted much more often than men and some fairies take special delight, in repeatedly capturing women for amorous motives. In short, some fairies simply liked having sexual relations with mortals.

Fairies abduct their victims through paralysis; then they simply carry (levitate and fly) the abductee away into "fairyland." Fairyland is always nearby; under normal conditions we can't see or perceive it. The paralysis induced on the victim is how fairies get their abductee to enter fairyland. The modem word "stroke" (meaning paralysis) is derived from the ancient terms "elf-stroke" and "fairy-stroke." Fairies travel in circular globes of light, sometimes called "will-o-the-wisp."

There are so many different types of fairies that going through them would be tedious. Some of them, however, are virtually indistinguishable from what have been described as demons. One particular type, the "bogie," looks a lot like the traditional bigfoot. Virtually every society has some lore of these "little people" and myths of them forcing their sexual attentions on human victims.

Fairy lore has a tradition of thousands of years. Fairies have been said to be abducting humans, human babies, flying in lighted globes, striking paralysis and amnesia on their victims, forcing strange drink on their victims, and having sexual relations with humans for all time. If we could remove the mythological aspect from fairy abductions and dress them a little differently, the folklore reports of a thousand years ago would be virtually indistinguishable from present UFO abduction reports. The same thing could be said for the reports of demons.

An Relatively Holy Correspondence Table: Old vs. New

On the left are artist renderings of the creatures associated with the famous 1955 Kelley-Hopkinsville, Kentucky UFO goblin case (reprinted from People of the Web). The two figures on the right are from Collin de Plancy's Dictionnaire infernal (1863). The figure on the left is Ronwe, a demon with language knowledge. The figure on the right is Urobach, a demon from the lower order.

As my eyes fell on the demon drawings in Plancy's Dictionaire infernal (1863), I was struck by their similarity to the famous 1955 Kelly-Hopkinsville UFO case. Imagine the demons as gray in color, and they would also fit the description of the ubiquitous grays in recent abductions.

There are many in the UFO field (as well as various religious leaders) who believe that the creatures associated with UFOs are demons. The similarity of some demons to the grays of UFO reports are probably no coincidence.

"UFO" Abductee?

One of the first known illustrations of a demon appearing in physical form to "make love" to a witch. Note the feet and hands of the demon. It was said that the demons could assume any shape to make themselves more pleasing to their victims. From Ulrich Molitor's De Laniis et phitonicis mulieribus (1489). Note that the book contains numerous illustrations of demons taking different shapes and forms for sexual purposes.

(end of part 1) Continue to Part 2

Excerpt from
Grand Illusions :
The Spectral Reality Underlying Sexual UFO Abductions, Crashed Saucers, Afterlife Experiences, Sacred Ancient Ritual Sites, & Other
by Dr. Gregory L. Little

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2007, 08:22:15 pm »

More from  HereforNow:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/nordics.html
http://www.xenophilia.com/zb0006.htm
http://www.aliendave.com/UUFOH_TheRanch.html
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2007, 08:26:19 pm »

Here is another really cool article, well worth a read:
http://pages.slc.edu/~tsiddle/alien2
Sex, State, and Technology in the Extraterrestrial Narrative Experience

Since the end of World War II the UFO and its extraterrestrial inhabitants have been recurring characters in narratives of popular culture from science fiction films and magazines to advertising. To many individuals however, these entities have crossed the boundaries of popular culture to become very real players in their lives. To individuals who believe they’ve been abducted by aliens, construct elaborate theories of complex extraterrestrial conspiracies, or join UFO cults, the Alien plays a concrete roll in their lives. In the accounts of these groups technology, sex, and the government play extremely different roles. In the stories told by many abductees and conspiracy theorists, aliens embody the dark side of technology and act as sexual invaders who act in league with a corrupt government towards the ends of a technological apocalypse. In contrast to this ominous view, is that of alien “experiencers” and UFO cults such as the Raeliens who present technology in a messianic light, encourage sexual freedom, and view the actions of contemporary nation-states as endangering to a technological utopia. By looking into these drastically different accounts it is possible to see several of the hopes and concerns that occupy First World culture at the turn of the Millennium.

Mysterious flying objects and trips with alien beings to other planets have had a long history in the Twentieth Century but the marriage between the two is a fairly recent occurrence. In the late 1890s and early 1900s, for example, mysterious “flying ships” were said to be spotted over American cities, these ships were perceived to be purely mechanical, were said to come from the center of the center of the Earth, and be piloted by a highly industrialized subterranean civilization (Dean pp. 32-34). At the same time at this subterrestrial invasion from above Madam Balavatsky and her Theosophy movement were claiming to travel to other worlds (usually Mars, Venus, and the Moon) and communicate with highly advanced alien civilizations on the Astral Plane, where they were psychically given mystic truths by the spiritually wise civilizations on our neighboring worlds (Melton p. 2). In the early to mid- 1930s, alien “Contactees,” such as Guy Ballard and Willard M. Mangoon claimed to be taken aboard spaceships and taken to nearby planets to meet our “space brothers,” or beautiful culturally refined Venusians who lived in peaceful (and slightly kitschy) cosmic utopias (ibid. pp. 2-3). Reports of communications or encounters with extraterrestrials took a pause during World War II until shortly after the atomic blasts at Hiroshima and Nagasaki plunged the United States simultaneously into the Nuclear Age and the Cold War. In June of 1947, Kenneth Arnold, an amateur pilot, reported seeing nine silver craft hovering above Mount Rainier in Washington State that he described as moving “like silver disks skipping across a pond,” from which the media gleaned the term “Flying Saucer,” which has come to stand as the icon of most modern descriptions of UFOs (Dean p. 33). Though the Arnold sighting marked the beginning of a popular wave of sightings of disk shaped UFOs the American public didn’t encounter the pilots of these UFOs until September 19, 1961 when Barney and Betty Hill claimed to have been taken onto an alien spaceship in which they reported being the subjects of strange experiments, thus marking the emergence of alien abduction into the public consciousness (though it should be mentioned that in 1957 a Brazilian farmer reported being taken by aliens and forced to have sex with an alien woman thus making him the first abductee, though his story never really reached North American popular culture) (Bullard pp. 148-149).

Alien as Demonic Rapist or Divine Lover

Since the initial abduction of the Hill couple, the accounts given by alien abductees have managed to become fairly uniform in their course of events and subject-matters. In the abduction narrative, the alien and his spaceship become central to anxieties and hopes about sex, technology, and modernity. For alien abductees, their captors act as demons, angels, doctors, rapists, lovers, kidnappers, and/or prophets. This is evident in the common scenarios reported by abductees in which they are either taken by sinister uncaring aliens who restrain them and make them objects of distressing sexual experiments, or taken by benevolent aliens who carefully subject them to strange but non-sinister sexualized operations occasionally leaving the abductee with cured ailments or warnings about the course of human development.

Alien abduction statistics show that eighty percent of reported alien abductees are women thus it is not surprising that most abductions appear to reflect feminine experiences and concerns. This is exemplified in the events that occur in the accounts of women who report undergoing negative experiences of abduction. In a typical account, a woman awakes to find herself surrounded by light and unable to move, she feels herself becoming weightless and by some means passes through the walls of her room to find herself in a circular space, small often (but not always) thin beings with smooth gray skin place her on a Y shaped table, she is naked, her legs are spread and a larger more commanding (either scaly reptilian or gray) being approaches her, the smaller creatures seem to follow its orders, the aliens then proceed to prod her. They pay a lot of attention to her ****, and eventually they penetrate her with a metallic apparatus, the larger creature puts its face very close to her and telepathically sexually stimulates her, she reaches orgasm and feels “violated.” She is then told (usually telepathically) that she has been impregnated (Bryan 16-19). During the operations many abductees assign genders and occupations to their captors, the smaller aliens they claim are female nurses who they describe as gentler and more elegant than their apathetic male counter parts, who are distinguished as bigger, rougher, and are always classified as doctors (ibid. p. 28).
At this point the abduction either ends or the abductee is given a tour of the ship and her ordeal is explained. She is removed from the table by the larger alien and is then taken to see various parts of the experiment in which she is involved, first she sees “external wombs” in which float fetuses in different stages of development, she is taken down a hallway and sees increasingly more developed fetuses until she sees babies in incubators, and eventually older children by themselves in empty enclosures. She is told that the children are hybrids, half human and half alien, and that she is carrying one of the hybrids in her womb (ibid. p. 21). Later the fetus is taken from her and raised on “a cold UFO,” often leaving the abductee sad for the loss of her extraterrestrial child (Lepsalter pp. 201-202).

In this typical abduction story, several features appear to reflect concerns, fears, and stresses that seem more or less specific to the lives of (born) women. To begin with, many features, such as the emotionless prodding and probing of the **** and the insertion of long needles into the abductee’s belly, seem to mirror specifically female experiences such as gynecological examinations and amniocentesis. Also the forced orgasm and impregnation at the hands of a demonic reptilian other (Bryan pp. 30-32), seem to suggest an anxiety of **** possibly by an ethnic other. The reports of the reptilian rapist seems to evoke the idea of the animalistic and his scaly dark skin stands in stark contrast to the relatively smooth (presumably white) skin of the abductee. This suggests that the reptilian rapist may be a valed manifestation of racial anxieties revolving around the idea of the bestial dark-skinned Diasporaic man come seeking to satisfy his desires on the helpless white woman. Lastly, the artificial wombs and stolen fetuses seem to suggest that after undergoing technological **** at the hands of an alien being, her ability to give birth and raise the child with which she is impregnated taken from her, thus rendering her unnecessary to the gestation and rearing of her stolen child, seeming to reflect both a technophobic angst that futuristic alien men can develop technology that replaces the biological functions of women and a more general motherly fear of being powerless to prevent the kidnapping of her young. Thus it can be seen that themes of medical examination, racial angst, technophobia, and sexual/matriarchal inadequacy emanate through the demonic experience of abduction.

Similar themes are apparent in the less common male abduction narrative. In the North American male narrative, the abductee finds himself similarly powerless in the operation room of a sinister or indifferent alien other, while he lays powerless on the table an electronic device is placed over his ****, he ejaculates against his will, and is then anally penetrated by a phallic apparatus (ibid. pp. 52-53). In this narrative the alien can again be read as a doctor whose operations seem to mirror gender specific medical ordeals such as prostate exams and again racial angst can be read into the experience, but there also seems to be an added dimension of homophobia to this model abduction. The event of the anal penetration of the male abductee seems to suggest his anal **** and thus renders the extraterrestrial Queer. The theme of anal **** and examination, it should be noted, appears to occur most often in abduction experiences from the USA. It can be contrasted with the very first abduction experience, that of Antonio Villas in 1957, a Brazilian farmer, whose tale involved being taken aboard a ship and being forced to have sex with an Alien woman (Bullard pp. 148-149). Though the aliens still appear to be equally sinister, the Brazilian aliens appear to be less technical, less medical, and less homosexual than the aliens invading the United States in that they prefer to use traditional biological means of achieving their ends of hybridization and don’t seem at all interested in the examination and penetration of the abductee’s anus. This suggests that the frequency of anal probing in the mythos of Alien abduction in the USA is perhaps due to a preoccupation of strait men in North-America with the protection of their anuses from invasion from alien beings who can be easily read as representing Queers and other alienated groups.

Issues of racial and sexual anxiety in these negative abduction stories can be further emphasized by the accounts of abduction as a positive experience in which the alien is coded as a divine lover. In these encounters the abductee first finds herself surrounded by a vibrant white light which according to the theories of Carl Jung immediately associates the experience of the divine and angelic (Whitmore pp. 68-69). The abductee is confronted by the alien Other who inhabits the realm of the light, this encounter with the Other carries with it implications of sex and sexuality (ibid. p. 72), but unlike the previously mentioned encounters with reptilian rapists, the aliens are viewed in a substantially different light. These aliens are described as being tall men, apparently human, with fit musculature, long blond hair, and “nordic” features (Bryan pp. 30-32) thus giving them an appearance strikingly similar to male sex symbols such as Fabio. These aliens, though they perform similar experiments, penetrations, and inseminations on their female abductees, are described as being gentle courteous doctors who take time after the operation to comfort and talk to the abductees. In one case even going as far as asking to wear the abductees high-heeled shoes (Ibid. pp. 30-32). I feel that the divine alien’s similarities to Fabio provide a useful contrast to the bestial racialized features of the demonic aliens. Like the demonic aliens, Fabio is a foreigner but unlike them he is a man (instead of a half-animal), a European, and primarily the resident of white female fantasies. The divine alien can thus be seen as embodying the opposite side of the racial angst apparent in the reptilian narratives, manifesting a white romancer of white women while the demonic alien can be read as their black rapists.

Despite the extreme differences in these models of abduction similar concerns find themselves dwelling in the subtexts of these experiences. In both the narratives of demonic and divine aliens, there exists an extreme uneasiness about the implications of modernity (Rojcewicz p. 155) and the implications and shortcomings of its technologies. As Jodi Dean has pointed out in Aliens in America the negative abduction experience appears to coincide with the failure of the US space program to control outer space, that the inability of NASA to reach the promises offered by science-fiction and futurist imaginings of winning outer-space for the American nuclear family as well as the deterioration of the astronaut from frontiersman and national hero into just another worker has manifested itself into an experience of space colonizing its attempted colonizers (Dean pp. 110-111). The demystifying of space and the loss of hope in space age technology occurs alongside an angst caused by living in an age of disasters such as plane crashes, Chernobyl, AIDS, and many other events caused by technological failure or inadequacy creates the setting for nightmares of being invaded and overwhelmed by technology (Ibid. pp. 108-109). This arguably provides the cause for why many abductions seem to begin and end in the failure of technology. For example many abductees claim that their abduction experiences are always preceded by everyday electrical appliances severely malfunctioning, objects such as televisions, radios, and lamps are reported to turn themselves on and off, even when unplugged warning them of the arrival of their extraterrestrial examinations (ibid. pp. 113-115). Also most alien abductees claim that part of their experiences involve being exposed to machines intended to erase the events that take place in the spaceships from their memories, suggesting that the fact that they are able to remember their experiences at all speaks to the failure of even advanced technology (Bullard p. 160). These recurring themes seem to suggest that the narratives of menacing aliens seem to reflect certain technophobic anxieties.

It is perhaps expected that negative experiences of aliens would reflect concerns about technology, but a certain fear of technology is also evident in the positive abductions. In many abductions, after abductees undergo their operations they are given prophecies or warnings regarding the development of human technology. Usually they are told that activities such as the proliferation of nuclear weapons and depletion of Earth’s natural resources will eventually lead to the destruction of human life (ibid. p. 156). However the aliens in these accounts are also occasionally the bearers of hope occasionally being reported to perform miraculous acts such as curing people with ailments ranging from AIDS (Bryan p. 20) to color blindness (ibid. p. 26). In this account of the angelic alien as healer and prophet, there can be read the dark implications that modern technology has the ability to destroy human civilization and that it is not sufficiently advanced to provide solutions to any of their problems.

Alongside the hostility and inadequacy of technology implied by narratives of abduction, there also appears to be some aspects in which modernity and modernism are implicated in the subtext of abduction. It is somewhat unimaginable that the explosive advances of technology, increase of population, and globalization that stand as features of recent modernity would not create new other worldly belief systems (Gillette p. 462) and the experiences related to us by alien abductees appear to present such a belief system. Where as in the past, reports of the human interaction with the unknown were pinned on the actions of divine or demonic entities (Whitmore p. 77), the experiencers of abduction and UFO phenomena rarely credit their aliens with magical powers, suggesting instead that the extraterrestrial holds control over technology advanced enough to allow him to do impossible feats as if by magic. Also many abduction stories appear to contain a reaction to globalization in that the abductee occasionally is taken to other distant places during the course of their experience, for example one abductee reports being taken from her Texas home and brought to Paris and Israel over the course of her night long abduction (Lepsalter p. 200). Such an experience would seem to suggest a reaction to the increasingly shrinking nature of time and space brought about by technologies such as airplanes and more recently the internet which have permitted globalization to reach the level of intensity that it has today. These features of many abduction narratives show that the experiences may be a reaction to aspects of contemporary modernity.
Experiences of alien abduction also seem to suggests concerns about the lines drawn between nature and civilization, human and animal. The discoveries of Copernicus and Darwin revealed that the human species lived neither at the center of the universe or was biologically anything more than a “hairless ape,” but despite the popular acceptance of these claims and the ascent of scientific institutions as the central knowledge making apparatus of modern cultures, humanity has remained central to its cultural discourse (Zimmerman p. 238). This dynamic can be credited as contributing themes that are apparent in stories of human encounters with the extraterrestrial. For example, many of the negative abductions contain instances when abductees report being painfully tagged “like when human scientists tag animals,” which seem to emphasize an anxiety over the fact that humans are merely animals and that there is no logical reason why a more advanced species would treat them like humans treat animals (Lepsalter pp. 201-203 emphasis in original). This concern is also central to many of the more positive accounts of alien abduction, in which the abductee is told that they are one of the chosen ones, that they’ve been abducted because they are special, that they are of universal importance for the survival of the visiting alien race, and that the Earth is of central importance to a grand cosmic ecology (Bryan p. 20, Salba pp. 48-50, and Lepsalter p. 201). In both these scenarios the abductee appears to be reacting to an anxiety about scientific knowledge that displaces them from the center of the universal narrative, either by experiencing nightmarish traumas in which their worries about the uniqueness of humanity is confirmed by their being treated as animals or by having a more optimistic interpretation of the extraterrestrial experience in which the cosmic significance of humanity is confirmed, thus placing them back in the center of a universal story.

The abduction experience seems to not only be a reaction to features of modernity, but also has some features that make it appear to possibly be a reaction to the projects of modernism. The goals of many organized modernist movements such as the Dadaists, Surrealists, and Futurists (to name a few) held to goal of shocking the public and defamiliarizing the mundane to provoke extreme social change (Holsten pp. 41-44). Similarly it is argued that the experiencers of abduction, UFO sightings, and other extraterrestrial phenomena exemplify a mindset in which the “familiar is strange,” (Dean pp. 11-15) and the “paranormal is normal,” (Kravitz p. 23). This is evident in the previously mentioned facts that many abductions begin with inexplicable behavior of household electronics and the resemblance of alien operations to standard human medical examinations, which suggest that in the alien abduction there is a severe defamiliarization with everyday events and objects in the abductees life. This may suggest that abductees are suffering from the unintentional side-effects of projects intended to reorient the interactions of the individual with her world.

Aliens, Conspiracy, Agency and the Loss of Utopia

The standard alien abduction narrative usually ends after the abductee is returned to their home where they are left to make sense of the unusual happenings that have befallen them, but for some the nightmare goes on long after the abduction itself has ended. Some abductees report being visited by mysterious men in black suits who harass them and give them orders to keep silent about their experiences. Where these bureaucratic agents come from change from story to story, sometimes they are from the CIA, sometimes the Air Force, occasionally even the United Nations, but in all of their encounters with abductees their message is clear: keep quite (Bullard p. 153). When the Men in Black (whoever they happen to be) enter the abduction narrative, tensions between the individual and the state apparatus become apparent. A general theme of lost agency is already apparent in most abduction experiences (Dean p. 122) in that they involve a loss of the individual’s control of their life at the hands of beings who exist outside of their lives, but when mysterious bureaucrats appear to harass abductees, the state and its apparatus become implicated in the individual’s feelings of powerlessness.

Abductees and their supporters in the fields of ufology (the study of UFOs) and conspiracy theory have created several intricate narratives to attempt to find the culprits responsible for the abductees’ torment. The common narrative usually claims that the US government made first contact with extraterrestrials in the late forties, in the meeting the government forged a deal with the aliens to allow them to perform experiments on American citizens without hindrance in exchange for technological advances, the government then formed an agency called “Majestic-12” to cover up evidence of alien contact which several prominent politicians including George Bush (the Elder) is alleged to have belonged. The aliens it is often alleged have gotten out of hand thus prompting projects such as the Star Wars Defense Program to attempt to defend Earth from the impending alien menace (Bullard p. 158). A few individuals have even suggested that popular media has acted as a propaganda device used to influence popular opinion on aliens causing films such as E.T., Close Encounters of Third Kind and other cultural objects that depict friendly aliens as relics of the alien-government alliance and films like Independence Day and other contemporary films about U.S. soldiers heroically fighting against alien invasion to stand as evidence of the sudden rift (Dean p. 117-118). In these narratives their exists the accusation that the American elite has betrayed individual liberty to an anonymous alien oppressor that uses the state as a means of performing its will upon the hapless victims of the powerless masses.

Some even argue that this freedom has always been an illusion. That the U.S. has never really been free from the control of the British Monarchy. That British Royalty aided by Freemasons and Nazis have really been behind the scenes of American (and indeed world) history. That they have sold-out the U.S. to reptilian aliens who live in elaborate underground bases beneath Denver International Airport, Atlanta, and New York City. Social problems are the result of the underground alien menace: over 200,000 children disappear every year it is claimed and there can’t possibly that many kidnappers in the USA, conspiracy theorists like Alex Christopher argue, so clearly they’re being stolen by “Draconian” invaders and being used as slave labor until they collapse and are eaten on the spot (Christopher 4/26/96). In this interpretation of current events, all agency is lost within a power structure ruled by a small cabal of child eating aliens and power hungry humans, free will is oppressed by the reptilian hand of history.

These conspiracy myths, though they are probably paranoid fantasies, can be viewed as the result of contemporary realities. As one critic attempts to explain, the conspiracy theory is “ultimately postmodern because conspiracy both causes and relieves the postmodern headaches caused by the attempt to view the totality of everything.” (Kravitz p. 24) This is to say that conspiracy thought attempts to create a definitive model for why the current world situation exists by looking at the context of a situation as its cause which allows coincidences, rumors, and possibilities of what could have happened to be taken as central to the progression of things as they exist. Another explanation for the conspiracy mindset is that it creates an excuse for the nonexistence of utopia (Cubitt p. 16). The conspiracy myth is thus seen as a way of making sense of why none of histories revolutions or social movements have succeeded at creating a perfect world. The best explanation, I feel, is that conspiracies have come to implicate the government and the elite for betraying the masses because they’ve been involved in real conspiracies and cover-ups in the memorable past. Though the government is probably not consenting to have aliens perform experiments on its subjects, the government has blatantly lied in the recent past: Cold War nuclear testing poisoned several unknowing communities, the Tuskeegee Airmen were intentionally given severe cases of syphilis, and political scandals like the Iran-Contra affair and Watergate (Stewart & Harding pp. 293-295) definitely show that the U.S. elite have conspired in the past to conduct experiments that violate the health and safety of hapless victims, therefore it doesn’t seem too far fetched to implicate them as at least partially responsible for the current state of the world. The alien conspiracy myth can thus perhaps be read as providing a caricature of an actual state of affairs, though it is doubtful that a vast alliance of aliens and Nazis are responsible for the present’s inability to live up to utopian expectations, there is little doubt that small groups of CEOs and politicians make hushed deals that result in the ratification of trade agreements and other initiatives that don’t act in the interest of the average American all the time. Thus the creation of otherworldly conspiracy theories can be seen as being a folk reaction to a much more worldly set of situations.

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2007, 08:27:45 pm »

Rael: Sex, Tech, and the Aliens Redeemed

In the above mentioned narratives, we have seen that the alien and the UFO is most often situated in such a way that technology and the state are viewed with great suspicion, ambivalence, and/or hostility, but there is another view of the extraterrestrial in which they are viewed in an entirely positive technophilic light. For UFO centered cults the alien and his technology are perceived as central to the assent of the human species into cosmic citizens. A good example of this is the Raelien Movement who, since their conception in the early 1970s, have been enthusiastic about the potentials of technology to save the world. The Raelien Movement counts its founding date as December 13, 1973, when Claude Vorilhon, a semiprofessional French race car driver and publisher of a small magazine for automobile enthusiasts, claimed to have been invited into a flying saucer in which he was told to change his name to Rael and disperse alien truths to humankind (Rael pp. 13-18). Since then, the Raelien Movement has claimed to have sold over one million copies of Rael’s book The Message Given to Me by the Extraterrestrials and to have gained 60,000 members in ninety countries (Raelien 2003).

The Raelien’s beliefs place extraterrestrials and an extreme love of technological advancement at the center of the human historical narrative. Rael proclaims to his followers that life on earth is the result of experiments in genetic engineering performed by an alien race called the “Elohim” (which literally means gods in Hebrew) (Rael pp. 19-25). After creating the new species, the Elohim left humanity on Earth to develop at their own accord, only intervening occasionally to give an exemplary human religious texts (such as the Old Testament, New Testament, and Koran) in which the aliens sought to slowly inform Earthlings of their otherworldly origins and shape their moral development (Ibid. pp 19-75). Along with this revelation of humanity’s alien past, Rael also preaches that humans should strive to achieve the extraterrestrials’ level of technology and to eventually enter into a cultural exchange with the Elohim.

The future advocated by the Raeliens involves a complete shift into a scientifically perfected society. They argue that humanity has a cosmic mission to meet their alien creators in the heavens. This mission entails as one of its first goals to solve global problems such as the existence of nuclear weapons and the dangers of overpopulation (Ibid. pp. 94-97). After these obstacles to human preservation are solved the Rael proclaims that the global political system should be shifted into a “Geniocracy” in which a small number of the most intelligent geniuses on Earth are given ultimate control, thus, he argues, allowing the rational to control everything instead of the flawed states that exist today (ibid. pp. 85-87). It is also necessary, the Raeliens claim, to build a futuristic embassy in either Israel, Palestine, or Egypt which would be used to house Elohim representatives to Earth, thus allowing the initiation of an epoch of peace and property (ibid. pp. 207-208). In these goals, we can see that the Raeliens see a link between scientific advancement and moral righteousness, therefore they can be seen as suggesting that a genius can’t possibly be a selfish or cruel leader, and the conception of the extraterrestrial being with godlike omniscience is thus concieved as being even less capable of immorality.

This conception of knowledge has lead to a fanatical technophilia on the part of Rael and his followers. Nowhere is this more apparent than in the obsessive Raelien love-affair with often controversial technologies of reproduction and the body such as cloning, abortion, plastic surgery, and gender-reassignment surgery. In his writings Rael insists that cloning is the key to human immortality and thus he lists it as one of his movement’s top priorities (ibid. pp. 97-25). This motivated Rael to form Clonaid in 1997, the first company to specialize in the creation of human clones, which has claimed to have produced five healthy cloned babies between December 2002 to February 2003 alone, but they refuse to publish evidence of their “accomplishments” until attempts to declare cloning illegal are abandoned (Clonaid 2003). Though Rael promotes cloning by evoking it as an option to subvert the inevitability of death, a look at the Raelien views on other technologies suggests that the embrace of cloning is just as much about promoting individual control over their bodies as it is about immortality. A study of Raeliens in Quebec, for instance, revealed that all members supported the use of contraception and abortions to prevent the births of unwanted children (Palmer p. 112), a disproportionate quantity of members had undergone some form of plastic surgery (ibid. p. 123), and that they all held a pronounced admiration for a transsexual woman who had risen to a high rank within the movement’s hierarchy (ibid. pp. 123-124). In this relationship to technology we can observe a substantially different perception of the interaction of technology and the body than that which appears in the experiences of abductees. In the abduction experience technology is seen as imposing itself on the body while the Raelien experience of technology proposes it as a liberator of the body from the constraints of nature.
There are several factors in the make-up of the Raeliens that contribute to this extremely different experience of technology and the extraterrestrial. One reason is cultural, Rael is French and thus it can be claimed comes from a substantially different background from most abductees. Abduction is overwhelmingly (though not exclusively) a phenomenon of American culture with an overwhelming majority of alien abduction reports coming from the United States (Bullard p. 150). Perhaps it is telling the answer given to Rael about why he was chosen to be the aliens’ representative on Earth is that he is French and was born shortly after the first atomic blast (Rael p. 17). Perhaps the American psyche is tormented by the fact that the USA was the first and only country to use atomic weapons against another country, possibly producing a cultural anxiety about the nation facing karmic retribution for its past actions, thus causing imaginings of technologically advanced extraterrestrial visitors to be assumed to be apocalyptic in their intention. Thus Rael, coming from a different cultural context might be more predisposed to interpreting aliens and their futuristic technologies as carrying the ability to bring positive change to human life.
Another prominent factor that might explain the different conception of extraterrestrials is in the strikingly different sexual make-up of the Raeliens when compared to Alien abductees. As stated before alien abduction is an overwhelmingly female experience thus it is perhaps important to note that men outnumber women two to one in the Raelien movement (Palmer p. 105-106), and that many of these men are Queer (ibid. p. 118). Though it is important to stress that members of the Raelien Movement choose to join it while abductees are never given the choice to be abducted (Bryan p. 13), Rael’s encounter with the Elohim appears to be an explicitly masculine narrative (Palmer pp. 125-126). There are no women in Rael’s cosmic adventure accept for a few robot “women” created by the Elohim to pleasure him during his stay on their nameless alien home-world (Rael pp. 156-161). This perhaps explains why Rael’s aliens encourage him to preach the values of “Sensual Education,” in which his followers are encouraged to try new sexual acts in order to become more spiritually fulfilled individuals, providing notable contrast to the sexually menacing presence that Aliens provide in America. Thus it can be seen that while the American abduction (female and male) usually associates the aliens with invasion and ****, the conception of the Elohim by the Raelien movement situates them as sexual liberators thus perhaps showing a diminished sexual anxiety on behalf of its members. Perhaps the members of the Raelien movement, being culturally alienated for either their sexuality or other socially unacceptable trait have come to identify with the idea of Rael’s sexually sympathetic aliens. Thus we can see that the alien(ated) is both redeemed and set up as redeemer by Rael’s conception of the Elohim as the hope for technological and spiritual transcendence of the worldly and the preachers of sexual liberation (it is perhaps no mistake that Rael claimed to meet his aliens in 1973 while the sexual revolution was still in full swing).

Conclusion

It has been argued that radically different conceptions of the alien exist in the lives of individuals who believe the extraterrestrial being is central to there lives. For most alien abductees it’s been observed that anxieties and fantasies about sex, race, medicine, technology, nature and agency help to create an image of the alien as a demonic rapist or malevolent doctor who strips the abductee of his or her humanity, or more positively as a divine lover who serves to affirm the abductees cosmic uniqueness and desirability. It has also been shown that concerns about agency and modernity in America are placed onto the figure of the alien invader in the revised historical narratives told in conspiracy myths. And lastly by considering new religious movements that place the figure of the extraterrestrial as central to human creation and salvation, such as the Raeliens, that differences in culture, sex, and sexuality can produce a conception of the world and the universe in which the alien, the scientist, and technological advance is conceived as important to humanity’s assent into becoming cosmic angents rather than as signs of the apocalypse. In all three of these cases it has been seen that the alien is conceived as being of grand importance to the history of humankind, either as the harbingers of doom or the bringers of salvation, and that the experiencer’s concerns or hopes about sex, race, technology and agency help to define the role they percieve the futuristic and otherworldly playing in the past, present, and future of Humans on the planet Earth.

Bibliography
Rael
The Message Given By Extra-Terrestrials
Canada: Raelian Foundation 2001

Raelien 2003
The Raelien Revolution

Clonaid 2003
Clonaid:News [URL=http://www.clonaid.com/news.php]

Susan Jean Palmer
Women in the Raelian Movement
IN:The Gods Have Landed: New Religions from Other Worlds pp. 105-136
JR Lewis ed.
Albany: State Univ. NY Press 1995

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2007, 08:30:16 pm »

From Trent:

Nordics
Burlington UFO Center Home Page

Contact Us with Further Information or Questions on this Site

The Beautiful Blondes and their Incredible Flying Machines
by Don Worley

Source: UFO Universe
Winter 1997 issue

Cover Page Wording: Angelic ETs predict Earthly Doom

[Though the Grays seem to get all the attention these days, there are still plenty of other alien-types flying around the galaxy, including ETs who could pass as humans.]

When one thinks of aliens, in all likelihood the mind conjures up images of strange creatures that show up regularly on the SciFi Channel or at least on the movie lot of a Steven Spellberg shoot.

In the last half century or so Hollywood has thrown all kinds of bug-eyed boogie monsters from space at us, but only in a handful of motion pictures (such as the classic The Day The Earth Stood Still) have our "visitors" been depicted as resembling human life as we recognize it, here on Earth. We've been exposed to, a multitude of giant insects, meandering bloobs, things with tentacles and a host of other mix-shaped aliens, but outside of a shapely female cyborg here and there, directors and script writers would lead us to believe that almost all aliens are just plain ugly as sin ... or at least down right weird looking.

With this background in mind, when one enters the UFO arena as a serious researcher, it would seem obvious that common sense would dictate to us the appearance of alien crews based upon "past performance," Thus, you can imagine my surprise when I discovered that human-looking UFOnauts not only exist, but that they play an extremely important role in the riddle of the flying saucers.

When I embarked upon my research of the Nordic-types as they are generally referred to, I certainly was not prepared for what I was to learn. My preconceived ideas were quickly shattered when it came to this particular aspect of the UFO enigma. In my role as an investigator I found that many of those claiming encounters and abductions were describing the same types of beings and events without knowing each other.

For the most part, those whom I spoke with for the purposes of this article are lifelong experiencers. Most frequently their contacts have occurred during the night time hours and in what science might refer to as as altered state of consciousness. In rare instances a small number of individuals have said that their encounters have transpired in broad daylight under like circumstances.

In a total of approximately 100 cases, 36 of the reported episodes involved Nordic-type aliens, Utilizing the testimony of these contactees, I was able to place their experiences in the following categories:

A - The nature and appearance of the Nordics.

B - Special revealing cases that have occurred involving this particular type of being.

C - The Nordics affinity for discussing forthcoming cataclysmic Earth changes.

Appearance and Nature of the Nordics

# We hear first from Donna, a Canadian who hold a BA degree whose experiences started in childhood while residing in Scotland. 'I observed the occurred involving this particular Nordics along with the worker Grays and a group of child-like beings who were very pale. They were all in one place and the Nordics - who were blonde - wear silk ysmooth, light blue suits. The only symbol of their victims I recall is a dragon-like snake with wings. The males were handsome with bottomless blue eyes, set in angular faces. The only emotion they displayed was serene amusement until they began to mentally talk to me. The place had a beautiful glow and atmosphere of serenity. Most of the beings looked young, but there were some there who looked older with beards and flowing robes. I had an intense longing for these beings after I left them, and an intense love, respect, and awe when I was with them."

# Julia, a rural Mississippi housewife. "They do have underground bases, even an under-river base. I have seen the little Grays, the Nordics and their friends the red-eyed apes. They also had a military pilot with them who was being held against his will. The big blondes might weigh 275 lbs., had striking blue eyes, dark skin, and white teeth. Some of the good kind don't like what the bad kind are doing and there is warfare in space."

# Judy, an extensive Texas experiencer recently emotionally declared that if the extraterrestrials who manipulated her into the mess she is in don't help her soon her life is doomed. "Yes, around the age of 11 or 12, I had the first experience with the Blondes as you call them, the Elohim as I call them, when I was sitting in our yard near the plum tree. Suddenly my flesh began to itch and I heard a buzzing sound. Directly in front of me, I saw them through a window in the air. They were very, tall, exceedingly handsome, and dressed in White hermits and suits. The one sitting down had on a long white robe and their eyes were weird for they had light coming from them. I felt they were talking to me, but now I don't remember what was said. After the image vanished the itching stopped and I sat there for a very long time. I knew something truly remarkable had happened to me in this chilling experience."

# Andy Anderson, an Indiana man, has been abducted far too many times for his liking. According to Andy, there also exists a shorter, adolescent appearing Nordic. This kind of entity approached Andy in a normal daylight setting as he worked in a supermarket. The two who approached him spoke a strange language making him think they must be retarded. So began years of frequent abductions in which a Sanskrit-like language was used to communicate. Andy was informed of this and when he spoke the language in public he ended up in a mental hospital under observation. Sanskrit was the language of the ancient Gods of India who flew in aerial craft. Who knows why it has surfaced in modern America in this case of an abductee.

The Giants

There also exists a giant type of Nordie. On a Mediterrean island the titan sized entities were called Genitori. In South America a Costa Rican contactee was taken to a base in the Andes mountains run by giant Nordics. There were also Grays, and humans there too.

Nordic contact has also been reported in such diverse places as England, Spain, Mexico, and Canada. In northern Mexico, in a zone of silence near Cebal los, Durango, Nordies have wandered into town from the desert, accepted refreshments, and then vanished back into the desert. In Canada, one large religious group still has contact with Nordies they call "Overseers." This intirnacy, they say, extends back into ancient days in Europe.

Initially, I was surprised to learn that the Nordics are the controllers of some of the android-like Grays, there are several examples of such cases.

# Near Red Fork Falls, Uanaka Mountain, Tennessee: One August evening in 1990, five persons watched a curious event. Near a large fire was an unusually tall naked man with long blonde hair. Dancing around him were some 30 midgets with large heads.

# A farmhouse bedroom near Floyd's Knob, Indiana: During one abduction a blue eyed Jesus-like figure in resplendent robe appeared in a shaft of sparkling light that came through the ceiling. He took the abductee's hand and said, "Don't be afraid my child! These are mine," gesturing to the little humanoids who were standing around the room.

Now let us turn to our next category. In it we will learn some even more startling things from the very lips of Nordic experiencers. There are a number of close contact cases in which the persons insist that their Nordic friends are physical in every sense of the word.

Special Revealing: Episodes

# Janice, residing in New Hampshire. Since a child she has considered the Nordics as her "other family" and perceives them as true physical beings. She insists, "They are not gods or angels. They are another race who are here because they are responsible for us. I have seen them breathe in a physical state, but not in the non-physical state.

"I have seen them sit, lie down, have sex, but not go to the toilet. However I have used their standup toilet. She also said, "It is the fear a person is living through that changes his or her perception of the experience. Just because I am not afraid doesn't mean I never was. It's the same for the nine other persons I know about. I can't tell you how many times we are referred to as "aliens lovers or delusion-driven breeding stock, because we are no longer afraid."

# Amy, who lives in Michigan, is a very kind experiencer who has tried to help others. My last communication from her had her feeling caught in the middle due to the arrival of new players who gather to find out what the other ETs are doing. The situation has caused her to be hospitalized. She has not seen the Nordics eat, but has seen them resting on what looked like a chaise lounge. Amy told me, "As you know, I believe there are different groups of tall beings making contact. When I stated I had not seen any Nordies with the Zeta's (Grays) .. or maybe what I should have said is that I don't have any recollection of seeing them. I know that Janice and I have the same Zeta contact.

"We have seen each other on board their craft several times. Needless to say, we find this exciting and call each other up in the morning. We have never met in person on Earth. Anyway Janice does see the tall beings the Pleiadians, on board with our group of Zeta's, I would say that not all Nordic types are from the same community and perhaps their goal/agenda is not the same. The Zeta's I am in contact with do have humans living among them. They are from genetic material that they have collected from us earthbound experiencers. I have met several of their people, both human and halflings. I have been shown different living areas for these humans on board.

"One seemed to be for recreation in a park-like atmosphere, I have had several conversations with both males and females about their life there. They seemed genuinely happy people. I do not think they are being treated like slaves."

# A highly respected pastor from Canada says that as a child he was held on the lap of his lifetime mentor "Gold" (Entity has a golden sheen to its eyes which can change color according to its mood), and watched what was done to his loved ones. Over 300 lost time periods and many abductions, details have been recalled over 45 years. Some of these memories involved groups of persons in his religious group.

In his intimate relations with those he calls the "Overseers or non-Terrans," the cleric has seen them breathe, eat, drink, lift some abductees out of a lake with their arms, and glide over the surface of the water,

Here in the Pastor's own stunning words is his description of the Nordics most astonishing appearance. If memory serves me right, it was in late August 1987. Just about all our brethren who would be participating in the almost fall ritual were out on the landscape. That would make about 400 men, women, and children, and several hundred animals. They appeared just as we were commencing our march to our most holy place. One second they were not there, and the next second they were. Of the few brethren who'd been facing in the direction in which they appeared the word was that there was a rippling in the air not unlike that of heat just prior to the arrival of the non-Terrans. A most abrupt silence descended on the group when they realized. Just who had joined our party, It was five Nordics led by my "buddy." Only he was observably masculine. The others were of the non-gender variety as far as we could, determine. As chief functionary I approached Gold. He said they wished to witness the ritual in person.

They hung around for the entirety of the ritual, then went back to the spot where they had arrived before departing in the same manner."

This man who holds a number of PhD's, further explained... "Yes, Don, the ones I have been around do respirate. I have touched and been touched by them on plenty of occasions. You don't think that what I felt was real? Thanks to the number of events wherein I've been in the presence of ephemerals, I assume that I've come to know the difference."

In a later conversation, the Pastor who is also a physician-described some medical instruments and techniques used by his erstwhile benefactor. As the cylinder is passed slowly from the apex of my cranium to the soles of my feet, probes descend and pass through my exterior derma and into my various interiorties. Yes, I do believe that I can sense something, that can be construed as feeling or sensation. Feeling not good or bad but both. It's not unlike being able to laugh and cry at the same time. There is a separate wand which wields the needle which they stick in your nostril. Having thought about it, I'd venture to express that I have seen a little ball-thing that they install, remove or re-install. It's creamic-like only more toward slivery-white. It's quite slender, and some inches in length.

The crunching sound is constant whether they are sticking it into you or taking it out. Sometimes the placement seems to affect the sight of the eye that they've placed the little ball behind."

Some of the things that we have learned about the Nordics are pretty startling. Perhaps what astonished me the most was when I learned due to the series of lifetime experiencers-that our enigmatic Nordics seem to exist in both the space/time dimensional world of the spirit and the physical world of sensory substance. Now let us move on to the fascinating Nordic habit of giving out cataclysmic Earth destruction warnings.

Nordies Warn of Cataclysmic Earth Changes

The dire warnings of a supposed future axis tilt and Earthly chaos repeat themselves like a broken record in the UFOlore of the English and Spanish speaking parts of the world, and probably elsewhere that we don't know about. The warnings date back in Biblical antiquity and other ancient sources and continue to the present day. One amazing source is the Hopi Indian religious mythologies, legends, pictographs, and petroglyps. These - thus far -incredibly accurate predictions seem to come mainly from seven foot, blonde-haired, blue-eyed, Nordics by way of the Hopi ancestors who called them the Hisatsinom. Not Anasazi as is sometimes mistakenly stated. Anasazi is the Navajo word that means enemy ancestor.

Now, let me describe four of my best cases. When it comes to the United States, the southwestern and mid-America/Great Lakes regions seem to be the focal points of the greatest upheaval although plenty of changes are due to happen in other places. Are the Nordics telling it to us straight or are they really colossal deceivers? Or, can they just be off timewise? I have noticed a few important misses I'll give later. Maybe reliability is contingent upon the relative hieratical status of the being imparting the warnings.

# Dannion Brinkley, the man who was struck by lightening and died, spent time with a series of magnificent beings in a fabulous crystal city of light. Thus far many of the 117 predictions that were given to him about future events have come true.

# Sarah, a prolific message receiver wonders if those who identify themselves to her as "The Lifeforce" may not be the well known Ashtar group through her prediction about Ashtar's arrival on Earth in 1994 proved inaccurate. "The place known as California will disappeang. The ocean will relocate during the shift and the deserts of Nevada and Arizona will be a wastrel of waters. The Great Lakes will be destroyed in the latter part of the shift, distributed into waterways that now, are oceans. All animals know what is to come and some are even glad to end their mistreatment at the hands of humans. They prefer to embrace the leaving of this planet. There will be many liftoffs in the days before and right after the shift. All persons have chosen their paths and know within their souls the choice that they have made in advance."

# Donna, of Canada, among my foremost Nordic experiencers, predicted a big quake in California, in 1995 which did happen. Regarding the urging of the Nordics for her to move further north in Ontario, I suggested she stay put, which proved right. Donna said, "California will undergo terrible destruction and most of it will be covered by water. Water will cover some parts of the central USA, including Mississippi, and they specifically mentioned New York. Certain people, myself included, are being trained to be helpers during this crisis.

"Massive numbers of people are going to die, and at death, the Nordics usually assist people in making the transition helping to minimize the fear, disorientation, and trauma. However, there will not be enough Nordics to go around and human helpers will be necessary. The Nordics have always oriented us to the new dimension when we die, moreover, it takes some time, because the shock of "dying" and yet, finding one's self alive and not in heaven or hell in the traditional sense is more than some souls can't olerate. Also, there is normally a 'review' and `evaluation' period where we are required to look over events and choices of our Earthly life and determine which experiences contributed to our evolution of consciousness and which retarded progress."

# Brenda of Kansas has experienced many abductions and on one occasion the Grecian-featured platinum blonde figure with stunning blue eyes, appeared in broad daylight. Brenda has received messages of Earth's destruction as well as other predictions. One of these given in 1989 was that Bob Dole would become president of the U.S. This of course was a clear miss.

# El John, a lifetime New Mexico contactee, also made a prediction of a great California quake in 1994, which never happened, "Most of this I receive from direct physical contacts with Nordic beings like the Orion group, who almost always appear wearing blue tights or jumpsuits. Among those encountered are both light-skin and dark skin beings whose life span is 1,000 to 3,500 Earth years. As far as I know the two mile high tidal wave will, happen soon, striking from the far east.

Due to my own personal involvement, I have come to understand from those involved that each contact with the Nordics can prove to be a gripping drama. To the majority of those who have been selected for contact these beings can be wondrous-almost angelic. But in studying these cases I have come to understand that there are many unanswered questions which these encounters pose to the serious investigator.

For example:

# Exactly who are these beings?

# Where do they reside' and furthermore are they physical or paranormal in form?

# Are their intentions good, bad or indifferent, and are they guided by a supreme, wise, master somewhere whom we might call God?

We know at least some of the Nordics can be classified as "deceivers," as many of their predictions and dire warnings have not proven accurate. As a good case in point, is the recent demise of the followers of the Heavens Gate group. Their leader, Bo or Do, had in the past detailed out of body experiences, mentioned hearing voices, and told of a higher level of consciousness which could be reached with the help of beings from space. Many of his followers were contactees who seem to have been easily swayed by these beautiful entities with awesome powers.

In not one of my 40 articles published over the years have I ever advocated trusting totally in the aliens. I'm convinced 'that all of these aliens should be judged by their actions and riot by what they show or tell anyone they have contacted. We must keep an open mind but always remember never to put our life on the line.

Author's Note: In order to safeguard the reputation of those involved so as they will not be the brunt of ridicule or harassment, no actual names have been used in this article, though the files are here at my home for reference. Those with experiences to relate may contact me at:

1051 Beech Street, Connersville, IN 47331.

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/nordics.html[/QUOTE]

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2007, 08:33:05 pm »

section of the Book of Enoch, which compares aliens with the fallen angels of Enoch. It's a bit long, but worth a read!
http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/sherry/who-is-what.htm
The Difference Between Fallen Angels, Demons,
Aliens, Jedi, and the Watchers

By Sherry Shriner

In these last days, the Bible says it will be a time of mass hybridization and the mixture and corruption of human DNA by fallen angels, also known as "Aliens."

The government is and has been, conditioning the existence of aliens through Hollywood, science fiction, cartoons, and other sources. However, they are not telling you the whole truth.

These Aliens are not ascended masters, or enlightened ones, or beings from galaxies millions of miles away, nor are they our forefathers or original creators. They are fallen angels who were kicked out of heaven for their rebellion against the headship of God, and they believe they have one last chance to try to usurp His authority. They know He is coming to the earth to destroy them once and for all, (Battle of Armageddon) and to gather those who are His and to establish His reign on earth.

The Lord has told me that in the coming days, these Aliens will make their presence more visibly and physically known on earth.

As the end times approach, the lies of extra terrestrial lineage, heritage, and creation will come out in full force.

Two Separate Rebellions in the Early Days

Most people are familiar with the rebellion of Satan wanting to be like God and wanting to be worshipped as God. For his sins of rebellion and pride, he lost his rulership over the planets he resided over and lost his place in heaven as a high ranking archangel.

What most people do not realize is that the rebellion of Satan's, leading 1/3 of the angels to try to usurp God's authority, and the rebellion of the Watchers are two separate events.

The Watcher's were not a part of Satan's rebellion; they created their own rebellion against God by deciding to leave their first estate which was heaven, and go to the earth to cohabitate with human women. Why doesn't the church ever address this issue? In fact, why did they try to cover it up by leaving Enoch out of the canon version of the Bible, and then manipulate the meaning "sons of God." They mistranslated Sons of God, (angels of God) creating some ridiculous theory suggesting it to mean Sons of Seth. People bought that explanation because they did not realize there was such a huge difference in changing that text around and it would keep them from the truth and allow the churches to cover it up.

Enoch was one of the greatest Prophets of God to have ever walked the Earth. In his lifetime he wrote 365 books. We have one of them. Where are the others? Are they lost or being kept hidden? It is in Enoch where we first learn about the rebellion of the Watchers, the angels assigned to watch over and guard over the earth

In Enoch

Chapter 6:1 it says..

1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters.

2 And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men

3 and beget us children.' And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them:

Enoch then continues to discuss a deal he makes with fellow Watchers to all commit the same sin.

In verse 7, it says that there were 200 chiefs on the summit of Mount Hermon, which is located on the border of Lebanon and Syria and stands over 9,000 feet high. They agreed to come to earth and cohabitate with women.

These 200 chiefs were each in charge of tens of thousands of other Watchers. So how many fell with them.We do not know, maybe they all did. That would put the number into the hundreds of thousands that fell from heaven and came to earth.

Chapter 7

1 And all the others together with them (this indicates their armies did follow them) took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms

2 and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they

3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed

4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against

5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and

6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood (cannibalism). Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

Chapter 8

1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all

2 colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they

3 were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjaza taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, 'Armaros the resolving of enchantments, Baraqijal (taught) astrology, Kokabel the constellations, Ezeqeel the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiel the signs of the earth, Shamsiel the signs of the sun, and Sariel the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven .

Chapter 9

1 And then Michael, Uriel, Raphael, and Gabriel looked down from heaven and saw much blood being

2 shed upon the earth, and all lawlessness being wrought upon the earth. And they said one to another: The earth made without inhabitant cries the voice of their cryings up to the gates of heaven.

3 And now to you, the holy ones of heaven, the souls of men make their suit, saying, "Bring our cause

4 before the Most High. And they said to the Lord of the ages: Lord of lords, God of gods, King of kings, and God of the ages, the throne of Thy glory (standeth) unto all the generations of the

5 ages, and Thy name holy and glorious and blessed unto all the ages! Thou hast made all things, and power over all things hast Thou: and all things are naked and open in Thy sight, and Thou seest all

6 things, and nothing can hide itself from Thee. Thou seest what Azazel hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and revealed the eternal secrets which were (preserved) in heaven, which

7 men were striving to learn: And Semjaza, to whom Thou hast given authority to bear rule over his associates. And they have gone to the daughters of men upon the earth, and have slept with the

9 women, and have defiled themselves, and revealed to them all kinds of sins. And the women have

10 borne giants, and the whole earth has thereby been filled with blood and unrighteousness. And now, behold, the souls of those who have died are crying and making their suit to the gates of heaven, and their lamentations have ascended: and cannot cease because of the lawless deeds which are

11 wrought on the earth. And Thou knowest all things before they come to pass, and Thou seest these things and Thou dost suffer them, and Thou dost not say to us what we are to do to them in regard to these.

Chapter 10

1 Then said the Most High, the Holy and Great One spake, and sent Uriel to the son of Lamech

2 and said to him: Go to Noah and tell him in my name "Hide thyself!" and reveal to him the end that is approaching: that the whole earth will be destroyed, and a deluge is about to come

3 upon the whole earth, and will destroy all that is on it. And now instruct him that he may escape

The following verses and chapters talk about their judgment and confinement, then in chapter 15 Yahweh speaks to Enoch directly, who the Watchers had approached to intercede for them on their behalf ..

Chapter 15

1 And He answered and said to me, and I heard His voice: Fear not, Enoch, thou righteous

2 man and scribe of righteousness: approach hither and hear my voice. And go, say to the Watchers of heaven, who have sent thee to intercede for them: "You should intercede" for men, and not men for you: Wherefore have ye left the high, holy, and eternal heaven, and lain with women, and defiled yourselves with the daughters of men and taken to yourselves wives, and done like the children

4 of earth, and begotten giants (as your) sons? And though ye were holy, spiritual, living the eternal life, you have defiled yourselves with the blood of women, and have begotten (children) with the blood of flesh, and, as the children of men, have lusted after flesh and blood as those also do who die

5 and perish. Therefore have I given them wives also that they might impregnate them, and beget

6 children by them, that thus nothing might be wanting to them on earth. But you were formerly

7 spiritual, living the eternal life, and immortal for all generations of the world. And therefore I have not appointed wives for you; for as for the spiritual ones of the heaven, in heaven is their dwelling.

Demons..

8 And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon

9 the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men and from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin;

10 they shall be evil spirits on earth, and evil spirits shall they be called. [As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.]

11 And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, but nevertheless

12 hunger and thirst, and cause offences. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them.

These are the demons we deal with, that most confuse as aliens. The demons roam the earth and torment mankind, causing them to sin and everything else.

These passages describe the first Watchers rebellion against the Lord. They came to earth, impregnated human women, and produced giant offspring. God then destroyed the world with a Flood to get rid of them. But it did not stop the rebellions. Genesis 6:4 states that even after the flood some of the Watchers continued to rebel against God and come to earth. At the time Israel left Egypt, they had to conquer some 20 cities of the Watchers giant children to reclaim the land of Israel as their own. The Watchers were known as the Annunaki, or the heroes of old, men of renown as mentioned in Genesis 6:4.

In Genesis, Chapter 6, from the Jewish translation of the Torah it says:

“When men began to increase on earth and daughters were born to them, the divine beings saw how beautiful the daughters of men were and they took wives from among those that pleased them....It was then, and later too, that the Nephilim appeared on earth - when the divine beings cohabited with the daughters of men, who bore them offspring. They were the heroes of old, the men of renown."

In the Sumerian language, the term Annunaki meant "from heaven who came to earth"

Fallen Angels

The Bible is full of accounts of Israel dealing with hybrids. Genesis 6:4 says, "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that." They are also referred to as Rephaim, Annunaki (sons of Annuk), Emim, Zamzummim, "also after that" is referring to the Nephilim who were again found in the land of Canaan Numbers: 13:33, "And there we saw giants, the sons of Annak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, so we were in their sight." The word Nephilim means "violent" "causing to fall" "wonder" "prodigies" or "monsters"

When fallen angels shape-shift into a human form, they can have intercourse but not without some aberrant genetic changes. The union of these beasts with humans produced children that were different in many ways. The first apparent difference was that they developed giantism. They were giants or Nephilim. Og, the King of Bashan, had a bed that was 13 to 15 feet long; and Goliath was 6 cubits tall (9 feet). The second aberration was that they had six fingers and six toes.

The aberrant genetic defects of the Nephilim were unfortunately cloned into the DNA of mankind. These dormant genetic tendencies still surface today at times in different people; however, most of the noticeable DNA defects have been perfected over the centuries to where hybrids can easily be born into a society that never suspects them of being other than completely human. The Watchers are a guardian class of angels that were assigned to watch over the earth and protect mankind from just this sort of thing happening. The offspring giants never went out of existence; they just went "underground" to return later, which is now, during these last days.

According to the Bible, the Book of Enoch, Jubilees, Jasher, and Testimony of the Twelve Patriarchs, they rebelled against God and attempted to enslave the whole world and provoke God. According to the Book of Jasher, they not only tweaked with the D.N.A. of mankind but also with the animals. They may have produced such beasts as the Pegasus, Minotaur, the unicorn, and the dinosaurs.

In the past, scholars speculated that one day it would be hybridization which would create the antichrist and that these fallen angel-Aliens would develop and produce a creature that is fully fallen angel and fully man. A bastard angelic incarnation.

The antichrist will be Satan's seed--a Nephilim. See Genesis 3:15, Genesis 6:4, and Revelation 13. This will probably include cloning and a hybrid or of the serpent seed illuminati-bloodline.

All along, the abductions of humans breeding experiments was to perfect the ultimate breed, half man, half alien to produce Satan incarnate in man. And they have it now, and they have Mabus waiting for his cue to descend to earth.

There are those who believed all the giant offspring and offspring of the fallen angels were destroyed during the flood. Not true. The Philistines were hybrids, giants i.e. Goliath. As were most of the races that Joshua and Israel had to conquer once Israel was freed from Egypt.

The Bible states that in the end times it will be just like the days of Noah. (Matthew 24:37-38, Luke 17:26) Also we believe that in Genesis 6:2 that the sons of God were fallen angels. We believe this from Job 1:6, II Peter 2:4-5, Jude 1:6 (Very important verse, "did not keep their own domain"), I Peter 3:18-20 and Revelation 9:1-12.

In the days of Noah, the fallen angels were mixing/breeding with the daughters of men (such as what the greys are doing now to humans, read about the Dulce Base). We have many hybrids in our midst, most notably the rise of "star" children who have "special" skills and talents highlighted in the movie X2 Men, released in 2003.

The mixing of genes which started with Cain's daughters, the women of Cainan, created a DNA defect called giantism. Their children were giants. Some were 30 feet tall. Demons are the spirits of the dead Nephilim (I'll just refer to Nephilim as a collective term to include all the races of the Annunaki offspring). Jedi, refers to all of the fallen angels who have ever rebelled against the Lord and were cast out of heaven. A collective term for Lucifer, his forces, and the Watchers-Annunaki.

The Bible Codes confirm that the Annunaki, had offspring called the Nephilim that were giants. The Annunaki are the Watchers. There are two different Factions within the Annunaki: the Enki and the Enlil. The draconians infiltrated and inbred within both groups of the Annunaki. The Draconians are red dragons, the same as Lucifer is.

There are groups of fallen angels competing for global dominance and control within the Third Faction of the New World Order.

These are the games they play. One group plays as good shepherds claiming to want to help mankind while they kidnap, mutilate, implant, impregnate, and use human body parts as a skin rejuvenation and coloring maintenance technique.

The other faction plays as protectors and basic non-interventionists, the good cop/bad cop strategy. We all know that when someone says they aren't in your business that that is exactly what they are into. Both of these factions seek to destroy and dominate earth, setting up the path and reign of Satan, also known as the Antichrist. Of course, they will not tell you who he really is, he will play the role of Ascended Master, Wise one, Great Teacher, Peacemaker, Messiah, a great world leader, or whatever else they can sell to a gullible population of earthlings.

There are two factions or groups within the Annunaki, known as the Enki and the Enlil.

The Enki faction of the Anunnaki

Includes but not limited to:

• Greys from Zeta Reticulum (small greys with the oversized heads who like to mutilate and experiment on humans), also includes Tall Greys (from Orion),

• Reptilians (Earth based), Lizards. These are notably in charge of establishing a one world government through our political leaders. Shape-shift into human form and also use humans as hosts to possess and work through.

• Draco-Reptilians from Orion, the ones really running the show while the others do their bidding. It is the Dracos who are the rulers over the greys and the reptilians. (There are some who believe the Nordic humanoids are Reptilians in disguise). The draco's are shape-shifters, they are annunaki - lizard, they are the ones coming on Planet X (Rahab). The Draconians are red dragons. Lucifer himself lost his once held beauty and was turned into an ugly red dragon. The Reptilians (lizards), greys, and others are all classes of what we call aliens, but were once beautiful angels.

• Annunaki - those who joined in Lucifer's rebellion against the Lord.

-and the Enki faction of the Anunnaki, also draconian, inhabitants of Rahab, (giant humanoids from their home planet Nibiru, a group of them stayed on earth while the others allegedly left to return sometime soon).

These are the ones who seek to harm and destroy mankind, and will do so, as they rule and dominant the earth with Satan and the New World Order.

The Enlil faction of the Anunnaki

The Enlil play a more protective role of Earth. They hate the Draconians and their ruler, Satan.

The Draconians are the archenemy of the Nordics. The Nordics hate them. They hate Satan, they hate the NWO. The coming planet X is more draconians/annunaki, shape-shifting lizards/humanoid Giants to help Satan dominate and rule the world during the tribulation period.

The Draconians are the dominant race of the (Enki), and the Nordics and other humanoid groups are the dominant races of the (Enlil).

What gets confusing is that humanoid races joined with the Dracos, so the humanoids are in both groups.

The Nordics and other humanoid races are largely very human in appearance, approximately 7-8 feet tall, blonde hair, blue eyes (Aryans). Hitler referred to them as "the master race." Ever wonder why Hitler was so obsessed with a master race of Aryans when he was Jewish?

The Nordics and other human looking alien races were also at one time beautiful angels. Although they did not lose their good looks and forced to look like the ugly beings of Lucifer and his angels were, they were cast out of heaven, nonetheless, and lost the qualities of being angels.

This Enlil faction includes the human looking groups, such as:

• Nordics (Lyra); Also live in an underground city underneath Mount Shasta. Human looking, tall blondes.

• Sirians (Sirius B); human looking

• Pleiedians, from the belt of Orion, human looking.

• Alpha Centaurians - human looking

• Venusians - human looking

The ancient Sumerians had their ancient culture saturated with the Annunaki. The name Sumerian means, "who from heaven came." The Sumerians and the Egyptians were both Alien-hybrid races.

The Bible says Lucifer resides in the first and second heavens (space); that is where he resides, and not in hell, as many believe. Satan has dominion over the first and second heavens but not over all the alien races, only those who rebelled with him specifically and not those who rebelled later.

He rules from Orion and is a winged Draconian. He is not omniscient, or omnipresent, thus he needs his minions to cover a lot of territory on the earth to keep up with what is going on in what we call reconnaissance and spying. Are UFO's real? Yes, they have vehicles to travel in, but these are not Aliens from galaxies in other universes, but from our own solar system and own outer space.

As in the days of Noah, so shall the last days be. Although the humanoid races tend to stay out of earth affairs and tend to uphold a neutral stand and just watch everything, the Luciferian groups of aliens (greys, reptilians) will run rampant on the earth, and are doing so already.

But we have not seen anything yet like we are going to in the near future.

They have perfected DNA manipulation and can look human while being hybrid/demon/aliens, (such as "star children" hybrids) with the ability to shape-shift into their original form and then back into a human form. No, this is not science fiction or Saturday morning cartoon central.

This is real! Fiction, Cartoons, X-Files, this was/ is just conditioning to get you and your children used to seeing these things happen and to just accept it when it starts to happen more in the future, exposing it instead of keeping it behind closed doors.

If you want to know what is going on, sometimes the best information is in the tabloids disguised as fiction or in Hollywood movies, where they often reveal plans and agendas disguised as entertainment. One of the more notable quotes I've never forgotten was one of the last lines in a movie I watched last year from XMen 2 in which one of the hybrids says, "We've been playing by your rules long enough. Now, maybe, it's time you started to play by ours"

Phil Schneider a civil engineer contracted to build secret underground facilities for clandestine organizations (the ones dealing with these "aliens" and signing treaties with them), described the evidence he encountered that ETs would be the true rulers of a one world government, and was a reason why he and many others left the 'service' of US based clandestine organizations. Schneider was killed in what appears to be a naval assassination hit.

In fact, whenever you start to talk about or expose the government's involvement with aliens, their treaties with them or their plans, you become a target, just as Bill Cooper, former navy intelligence officer, who wrote "Behold a Pale Horse." He was gunned down in a stand off with Sheriff Deputies at his home last year.

Many have tried to wake up and warn the public about the aliens in our midst, I encourage you to read The Dulce Base book on my website at thewatcherfiles.com. It is all there. You can read all of it right from the website. Also, the Cosmic Conflict series that is on the website has great insight and information concerning what the government keeps from the public.

The Veil is being lifted, and the time will come when men will reject sound doctrine and accept doctrine of devils; (aliens) through false prophets (todays pastors). The time is coming when we will see with through the spiritual realm and those in it. Fallen Angel Hybrids and Reptilian Draconians Masquerading as Ascended Masters, our Creators, and Beings of Light; they will deceive the world and prepare the heralding of their master...the Antichrist.

They were here before, and They will come back again

According to the prophecy of Daniel, they will do it again in the 4th and final kingdom of the beast. "They will mingle with the seed of men." Daniel 2: 43. It is this UFO phenomena, once revealed, that could be the trigger of the falling away (apostasy) of the church as predicted in 2 Thessalonians 2:3.

The Bible warns that because the 'world' rejects the truth of the Bible that God "will send them a strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they may all be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness." 2 Thessalonians 2:11.

I believe the coming delusion or 'lie' is coming right from the UFO/New Age phenomena. The UFO cults say that the aliens are the Elohim, that they are our "God" (gods) that they are our forefathers and they created us and are returning to help us restore peace on the earth, -This is THE LIE this is also the driving force behind the New World Order that they're not telling you about!

The truth is, an alien or demonic invasion isn't coming..it's already here

For some reason most of church believes the Nephilim race was destroyed by the flood..then where did Goliath come from? The Amalek, the Kenites, all the 18 hybrid cities Joshua destroyed to reclaim the land of Israel? They didn't go anywhere, except maybe underground..to perfect dna mixing..to come out again in the last days undetected.

They have perfected the giant gene defect. In fact, now they can shop in our stores, sit next to us on a bus, and most wouldn't know any different. They look human..but they are not. They are the tares sown into the wheat.

The church has been silent about UFOs and abductions. About hybridization, fetus thefts, the impregnation of women by these beings.

Now that they've assimilated into our population as star children, politicians and civilians, who can detect them?

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2007, 08:35:27 pm »

From Trent:

The Pleiades in Mythology
In the Encyclopedia we find this: Pleiades (mythology), in Greek mythology, seven daughters of Atlas and of Pleione, the daughter of Oceanus. Their names were Electra, Maia, Taygete, Alcyone, Celaeno, Sterope, and Merope. According to some versions of the myth, they committed suicide from grief at the fate of their father, Atlas, or at the death of their sisters, the Hyades. Other versions made them the attendants of Artemis, goddess of wildlife and of hunting, who were pursued by the giant hunter Orion, but were rescued by the gods and changed into doves. After their death, or metamorphosis, they were transformed into stars, but are still pursued across the sky by the constellation Orion.

IMIN.BI (Sumerian), ilu sibitti (Akkadian). Greek myth says these were 7 daughters of Atlas and Pleione. They are in the constellation Taurus. Japanese = Subaru. Pleiades means 'flock of doves'. These are Nordic aliens originally from Lyra. Alcyone is the central star.

Lyra is the original star of the Nordic type aliens. Lyra was invaded by the Saurian type aliens, and the Nordics escaped to the Pleiades, Hyades, and Vega. These are the good guys. Note that some Nordics have been seen under the control of greys, however.

The Taygetans : These aliens are from the star system Taygeta, in the Pleiades star cluster, in the constellation Taurus. So they're probably the Nordic types originally from Lyra.

In another encyclopedia we find this: Pleiades - The Pleiades are the seven daughters of Atlas and Pleione. They were the virgin companions of Artemis. When Orion, a beautiful hunter, pursued them and their mother, they prayed to the gods for rescue. The gods answered they prayer and they were changed into doves, and later into stars. Zeus placed them in the sky where they formed a part of the constellation of Taurus.

According to another myth, they committed suicide after the death of their sisters the Hyades.
Native Americans call the Hyades the husbands of the Pleiades.

The Pleiads are Alcyone, Electra, Celaeno, Maia, Sterope, Merope and Taygete. In doing some research on my own harddrive, this is the first thing I came across: Ancient Egyptian records translate the Pleiades as "Krittikas" , "female judges of mankind" - they primarily equated them as the Seven Hathors, whom the dead had to remember and speak the names of those Goddesses to pass their examination to enter the ancient Egyptian perception of paradise, which was in the distant stars ... Modern Egyptians relate to the Pleiades as the Seven Midwives.

In archaic seven-gated Thebes, the Pleiades were represented by Seven Mantic Priestesses, who were linked to the Seven Pillars of Wisdom, an era when the Seven Hathors ruled over a rather grim calendar cycle which had the Sacred King slain every seventh year.

In ancient Europe, the Pleiadian May to November cycle was represented by the Maytime feast of life and the November feast of death ... Though quite obviously frowned upon by the early church in that era, upon All Souls Day (November first), prayers for the dead were recited in the direction of the Pleiades (a somewhat obvious archaic hold-over/link to the Egyptian ritual of the dead, which included, speaking the names of the Seven Hathors to enter the paradise in the distant stars)

Interestingly, milk is a symbol in stories about Skanda, the second son of Shiva and Parvati. Scholars say that the symbolism in these stories is rather silly, but quite meaningful. Skanda has seven heads and twelve arms. He lives in a forest of trees. His seven mouths are fed milk from the seven stars of The Pleiades. The Hindu Milk MiraclE.

http://www.greatdreams.com/pleiades/7sisters.htm
The Pleiades were the daughters of Alas, it is also the name of the Nord's homeworld. Atlas was the first son of Poseidon, who created Atlantis.

Pleiades may be another version of the myth of Atlantis. Maybe it's the real name of the land "Atlantis."

Is that a sharp piece of detective work or what?

http://forums.atlantisrising.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000172;p=2

« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 08:40:22 pm by Jennie McGrath » Report Spam   Logged
Stacy Dohm
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2007, 10:52:39 pm »

I knew we'd get around to this one again eventually.
Report Spam   Logged

"All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream." - Edgar Allen Poe
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2007, 06:25:23 pm »

Jennie:

Why would Enki be on the side of Satan??  It was Enki that brought Earth humanity into existence??

Enlil was ready to have us die at the passing of Nibiru way back when while the Anunnaki retreated homeward in their spaceships leaving Earth humanity to die in the great flood.  It was Enki that told Zisudra, a human king, to build an Ark for survival purposes.

This whole Satan thing really seems far fetched if you don't mind me saying.

That and Lucifer was actually Luciem Fer, bringer of light.  Of which there is no mention in the Bible.
Report Spam   Logged
Alien Agenda
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2008, 01:00:42 am »

Nordics

The Beautiful Blondes and their Incredible Flying Machines

by Don Worley

Source: UFO Universe

Cover Page Wording: Angelic ETs predict Earthly Doom

[Though the Grays seem to get all the attention these days, there are still plenty of other alien-types flying around the galaxy, including ETs who could pass as humans.]

When one thinks of aliens, in all likelihood the mind conjures up images of strange creatures that show up regularly on the SciFi Channel or at least on the movie lot of a Steven Spellberg shoot.

In the last half century or so Hollywood has thrown all kinds of bug-eyed boogie monsters from space at us, but only in a handful of motion pictures (such as the classic The Day The Earth Stood Still) have our "visitors" been depicted as resembling human life as we recognize it, here on Earth. We've been exposed to, a multitude of giant insects, meandering bloobs, things with tentacles and a host of other mix-shaped aliens, but outside of a shapely female cyborg here and there, directors and script writers would lead us to believe that almost all aliens are just plain ugly as sin ... or at least down right weird looking.

With this background in mind, when one enters the UFO arena as a serious researcher, it would seem obvious that common sense would dictate to us the appearance of alien crews based upon "past performance," Thus, you can imagine my surprise when I discovered that human-looking UFOnauts not only exist, but that they play an extremely important role in the riddle of the flying saucers.

When I embarked upon my research of the Nordic-types as they are generally referred to, I certainly was not prepared for what I was to learn. My preconceived ideas were quickly shattered when it came to this particular aspect of the UFO enigma. In my role as an investigator I found that many of those claiming encounters and abductions were describing the same types of beings and events without knowing each other.

For the most part, those whom I spoke with for the purposes of this article are lifelong experiencers. Most frequently their contacts have occurred during the night time hours and in what science might refer to as as altered state of consciousness. In rare instances a small number of individuals have said that their encounters have transpired in broad daylight under like circumstances.

In a total of approximately 100 cases, 36 of the reported episodes involved Nordic-type aliens, Utilizing the testimony of these contactees, I was able to place their experiences in the following categories:

A - The nature and appearance of the Nordics.

B - Special revealing cases that have occurred involving this particular type of being.

C - The Nordics affinity for discussing forthcoming cataclysmic Earth changes.

Appearance and Nature of the Nordics

# We hear first from Donna, a Canadian who hold a BA degree whose experiences started in childhood while residing in Scotland. 'I observed the occurred involving this particular Nordics along with the worker Grays and a group of child-like beings who were very pale. They were all in one place and the Nordics - who were blonde - wear silk ysmooth, light blue suits. The only symbol of their victims I recall is a dragon-like snake with wings. The males were handsome with bottomless blue eyes, set in angular faces. The only emotion they displayed was serene amusement until they began to mentally talk to me. The place had a beautiful glow and atmosphere of serenity. Most of the beings looked young, but there were some there who looked older with beards and flowing robes. I had an intense longing for these beings after I left them, and an intense love, respect, and awe when I was with them."

# Julia, a rural Mississippi housewife. "They do have underground bases, even an under-river base. I have seen the little Grays, the Nordics and their friends the red-eyed apes. They also had a military pilot with them who was being held against his will. The big blondes might weigh 275 lbs., had striking blue eyes, dark skin, and white teeth. Some of the good kind don't like what the bad kind are doing and there is warfare in space."

# Judy, an extensive Texas experiencer recently emotionally declared that if the extraterrestrials who manipulated her into the mess she is in don't help her soon her life is doomed. "Yes, around the age of 11 or 12, I had the first experience with the Blondes as you call them, the Elohim as I call them, when I was sitting in our yard near the plum tree. Suddenly my flesh began to itch and I heard a buzzing sound. Directly in front of me, I saw them through a window in the air. They were very, tall, exceedingly handsome, and dressed in White hermits and suits. The one sitting down had on a long white robe and their eyes were weird for they had light coming from them. I felt they were talking to me, but now I don't remember what was said. After the image vanished the itching stopped and I sat there for a very long time. I knew something truly remarkable had happened to me in this chilling experience."

# Andy Anderson, an Indiana man, has been abducted far too many times for his liking. According to Andy, there also exists a shorter, adolescent appearing Nordic. This kind of entity approached Andy in a normal daylight setting as he worked in a supermarket. The two who approached him spoke a strange language making him think they must be retarded. So began years of frequent abductions in which a Sanskrit-like language was used to communicate. Andy was informed of this and when he spoke the language in public he ended up in a mental hospital under observation. Sanskrit was the language of the ancient Gods of India who flew in aerial craft. Who knows why it has surfaced in modern America in this case of an abductee.

The Giants

There also exists a giant type of Nordie. On a Mediterrean island the titan sized entities were called Genitori. In South America a Costa Rican contactee was taken to a base in the Andes mountains run by giant Nordics. There were also Grays, and humans there too.

Nordic contact has also been reported in such diverse places as England, Spain, Mexico, and Canada. In northern Mexico, in a zone of silence near Cebal los, Durango, Nordies have wandered into town from the desert, accepted refreshments, and then vanished back into the desert. In Canada, one large religious group still has contact with Nordies they call "Overseers." This intirnacy, they say, extends back into ancient days in Europe.

Initially, I was surprised to learn that the Nordics are the controllers of some of the android-like Grays, there are several examples of such cases.

# Near Red Fork Falls, Uanaka Mountain, Tennessee: One August evening in 1990, five persons watched a curious event. Near a large fire was an unusually tall naked man with long blonde hair. Dancing around him were some 30 midgets with large heads.

# A farmhouse bedroom near Floyd's Knob, Indiana: During one abduction a blue eyed Jesus-like figure in resplendent robe appeared in a shaft of sparkling light that came through the ceiling. He took the abductee's hand and said, "Don't be afraid my child! These are mine," gesturing to the little humanoids who were standing around the room.

Now let us turn to our next category. In it we will learn some even more startling things from the very lips of Nordic experiencers. There are a number of close contact cases in which the persons insist that their Nordic friends are physical in every sense of the word.

Special Revealing: Episodes

# Janice, residing in New Hampshire. Since a child she has considered the Nordics as her "other family" and perceives them as true physical beings. She insists, "They are not gods or angels. They are another race who are here because they are responsible for us. I have seen them breathe in a physical state, but not in the non-physical state.

"I have seen them sit, lie down, have sex, but not go to the toilet. However I have used their standup toilet. She also said, "It is the fear a person is living through that changes his or her perception of the experience. Just because I am not afraid doesn't mean I never was. It's the same for the nine other persons I know about. I can't tell you how many times we are referred to as "aliens lovers or delusion-driven breeding stock, because we are no longer afraid."

# Amy, who lives in Michigan, is a very kind experiencer who has tried to help others. My last communication from her had her feeling caught in the middle due to the arrival of new players who gather to find out what the other ETs are doing. The situation has caused her to be hospitalized. She has not seen the Nordics eat, but has seen them resting on what looked like a chaise lounge. Amy told me, "As you know, I believe there are different groups of tall beings making contact. When I stated I had not seen any Nordies with the Zeta's (Grays) .. or maybe what I should have said is that I don't have any recollection of seeing them. I know that Janice and I have the same Zeta contact.

"We have seen each other on board their craft several times. Needless to say, we find this exciting and call each other up in the morning. We have never met in person on Earth. Anyway Janice does see the tall beings the Pleiadians, on board with our group of Zeta's, I would say that not all Nordic types are from the same community and perhaps their goal/agenda is not the same. The Zeta's I am in contact with do have humans living among them. They are from genetic material that they have collected from us earthbound experiencers. I have met several of their people, both human and halflings. I have been shown different living areas for these humans on board.

"One seemed to be for recreation in a park-like atmosphere, I have had several conversations with both males and females about their life there. They seemed genuinely happy people. I do not think they are being treated like slaves."

# A highly respected pastor from Canada says that as a child he was held on the lap of his lifetime mentor "Gold" (Entity has a golden sheen to its eyes which can change color according to its mood), and watched what was done to his loved ones. Over 300 lost time periods and many abductions, details have been recalled over 45 years. Some of these memories involved groups of persons in his religious group.

In his intimate relations with those he calls the "Overseers or non-Terrans," the cleric has seen them breathe, eat, drink, lift some abductees out of a lake with their arms, and glide over the surface of the water,

Here in the Pastor's own stunning words is his description of the Nordics most astonishing appearance. If memory serves me right, it was in late August 1987. Just about all our brethren who would be participating in the almost fall ritual were out on the landscape. That would make about 400 men, women, and children, and several hundred animals. They appeared just as we were commencing our march to our most holy place. One second they were not there, and the next second they were. Of the few brethren who'd been facing in the direction in which they appeared the word was that there was a rippling in the air not unlike that of heat just prior to the arrival of the non-Terrans. A most abrupt silence descended on the group when they realized. Just who had joined our party, It was five Nordics led by my "buddy." Only he was observably masculine. The others were of the non-gender variety as far as we could, determine. As chief functionary I approached Gold. He said they wished to witness the ritual in person.

They hung around for the entirety of the ritual, then went back to the spot where they had arrived before departing in the same manner."

This man who holds a number of PhD's, further explained... "Yes, Don, the ones I have been around do respirate. I have touched and been touched by them on plenty of occasions. You don't think that what I felt was real? Thanks to the number of events wherein I've been in the presence of ephemerals, I assume that I've come to know the difference."

In a later conversation, the Pastor who is also a physician-described some medical instruments and techniques used by his erstwhile benefactor. As the cylinder is passed slowly from the apex of my cranium to the soles of my feet, probes descend and pass through my exterior derma and into my various interiorties. Yes, I do believe that I can sense something, that can be construed as feeling or sensation. Feeling not good or bad but both. It's not unlike being able to laugh and cry at the same time. There is a separate wand which wields the needle which they stick in your nostril. Having thought about it, I'd venture to express that I have seen a little ball-thing that they install, remove or re-install. It's creamic-like only more toward slivery-white. It's quite slender, and some inches in length.

The crunching sound is constant whether they are sticking it into you or taking it out. Sometimes the placement seems to affect the sight of the eye that they've placed the little ball behind."

Some of the things that we have learned about the Nordics are pretty startling. Perhaps what astonished me the most was when I learned due to the series of lifetime experiencers-that our enigmatic Nordics seem to exist in both the space/time dimensional world of the spirit and the physical world of sensory substance. Now let us move on to the fascinating Nordic habit of giving out cataclysmic Earth destruction warnings.

Nordies Warn of Cataclysmic Earth Changes

The dire warnings of a supposed future axis tilt and Earthly chaos repeat themselves like a broken record in the UFOlore of the English and Spanish speaking parts of the world, and probably elsewhere that we don't know about. The warnings date back in Biblical antiquity and other ancient sources and continue to the present day. One amazing source is the Hopi Indian religious mythologies, legends, pictographs, and petroglyps. These - thus far -incredibly accurate predictions seem to come mainly from seven foot, blonde-haired, blue-eyed, Nordics by way of the Hopi ancestors who called them the Hisatsinom. Not Anasazi as is sometimes mistakenly stated. Anasazi is the Navajo word that means enemy ancestor.

Now, let me describe four of my best cases. When it comes to the United States, the southwestern and mid-America/Great Lakes regions seem to be the focal points of the greatest upheaval although plenty of changes are due to happen in other places. Are the Nordics telling it to us straight or are they really colossal deceivers? Or, can they just be off timewise? I have noticed a few important misses I'll give later. Maybe reliability is contingent upon the relative hieratical status of the being imparting the warnings.

# Dannion Brinkley, the man who was struck by lightening and died, spent time with a series of magnificent beings in a fabulous crystal city of light. Thus far many of the 117 predictions that were given to him about future events have come true.

# Sarah, a prolific message receiver wonders if those who identify themselves to her as "The Lifeforce" may not be the well known Ashtar group through her prediction about Ashtar's arrival on Earth in 1994 proved inaccurate. "The place known as California will disappeang. The ocean will relocate during the shift and the deserts of Nevada and Arizona will be a wastrel of waters. The Great Lakes will be destroyed in the latter part of the shift, distributed into waterways that now, are oceans. All animals know what is to come and some are even glad to end their mistreatment at the hands of humans. They prefer to embrace the leaving of this planet. There will be many liftoffs in the days before and right after the shift. All persons have chosen their paths and know within their souls the choice that they have made in advance."

# Donna, of Canada, among my foremost Nordic experiencers, predicted a big quake in California, in 1995 which did happen. Regarding the urging of the Nordics for her to move further north in Ontario, I suggested she stay put, which proved right. Donna said, "California will undergo terrible destruction and most of it will be covered by water. Water will cover some parts of the central USA, including Mississippi, and they specifically mentioned New York. Certain people, myself included, are being trained to be helpers during this crisis.

"Massive numbers of people are going to die, and at death, the Nordics usually assist people in making the transition helping to minimize the fear, disorientation, and trauma. However, there will not be enough Nordics to go around and human helpers will be necessary. The Nordics have always oriented us to the new dimension when we die, moreover, it takes some time, because the shock of "dying" and yet, finding one's self alive and not in heaven or hell in the traditional sense is more than some souls can't olerate. Also, there is normally a 'review' and `evaluation' period where we are required to look over events and choices of our Earthly life and determine which experiences contributed to our evolution of consciousness and which retarded progress."

# Brenda of Kansas has experienced many abductions and on one occasion the Grecian-featured platinum blonde figure with stunning blue eyes, appeared in broad daylight. Brenda has received messages of Earth's destruction as well as other predictions. One of these given in 1989 was that Bob Dole would become president of the U.S. This of course was a clear miss.

# El John, a lifetime New Mexico contactee, also made a prediction of a great California quake in 1994, which never happened, "Most of this I receive from direct physical contacts with Nordic beings like the Orion group, who almost always appear wearing blue tights or jumpsuits. Among those encountered are both light-skin and dark skin beings whose life span is 1,000 to 3,500 Earth years. As far as I know the two mile high tidal wave will, happen soon, striking from the far east.

Due to my own personal involvement, I have come to understand from those involved that each contact with the Nordics can prove to be a gripping drama. To the majority of those who have been selected for contact these beings can be wondrous-almost angelic. But in studying these cases I have come to understand that there are many unanswered questions which these encounters pose to the serious investigator.

For example:

# Exactly who are these beings?

# Where do they reside' and furthermore are they physical or paranormal in form?

# Are their intentions good, bad or indifferent, and are they guided by a supreme, wise, master somewhere whom we might call God?

We know at least some of the Nordics can be classified as "deceivers," as many of their predictions and dire warnings have not proven accurate. As a good case in point, is the recent demise of the followers of the Heavens Gate group. Their leader, Bo or Do, had in the past detailed out of body experiences, mentioned hearing voices, and told of a higher level of consciousness which could be reached with the help of beings from space. Many of his followers were contactees who seem to have been easily swayed by these beautiful entities with awesome powers.

In not one of my 40 articles published over the years have I ever advocated trusting totally in the aliens. I'm convinced 'that all of these aliens should be judged by their actions and riot by what they show or tell anyone they have contacted. We must keep an open mind but always remember never to put our life on the line.

Author's Note: In order to safeguard the reputation of those involved so as they will not be the brunt of ridicule or harassment, no actual names have been used in this article, though the files are here at my home for reference. Those with experiences to relate may contact me at:

1051 Beech Street, Connersville, IN 47331.

http://beyondtopsecret.com/AliensNordics.html
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: