Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 07:59:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Our Own Forum..?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Our Own Forum..?  (Read 1976 times)
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2008, 12:55:22 pm »

Smiley  No as absent as me, LOL  Undecided

My wife is out shopping for a new horse and my sons are sleeping in, So the computer is MINE!!!   Cool  But I bought a new little "toy" computer, (a PDA).  It's old technology, (a HP Jornada 680), but unlike the new Blackberry toys, this has got a 3/4 keyboard that you can actually type on, and the whole thing still fits into your pocket.  Now I just have to get it to talk to the wireless network at home with the wi-fi card I bought for it, and I'll be as back as Harry Potter's Voldamort!   Roll Eyes

I have a convert for you, Unknown.  My wife's cousin is "waking up" and "shopping" for a new religion, and is asking me about Taoism.  He's already branded himself with a tattoo of the The Yin/Yang symbol, (a coincidence?  I personally don't believe in that).  I have to hook him up with you, LOL.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 03:01:30 pm by mdsungate » Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2008, 02:23:15 pm »

Smiley  No as absent as me, LOL  Undecided

My wife is out shopping for a new horse and my sons are sleeping in, So the computer is MINE!!!   Cool  But I bought a new little "toy" computer, (a PDA).  It's old technology, (a HP Jornada 680), but unlike the new Blackberry toys, this has got a 3/4 keyboard that you can actually type on, and the whole thing still fits into your pocket.  Now I just have to get it to talk to the wireless network at home with the wi-fi card I bought for it, and I'll be as back as Harry Potter's Voldamort!   Roll Eyes

I have a convert for you, HereForNow.  My wife's cousin is "waking up" and "shopping" for a new religion, and is asking me about Taoism.  He's already branded himself with a tattoo of the The Yin/Yang symbol, (a coincidence?  I personally don't believe in that).  I have to hook him up with you, LOL.

Perhaps. However, I'm in touch enough with my "Man-hood" enough to find time for a wide variety of subjects.
Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2008, 03:21:54 pm »

Smiley  Hey HereforNow, That Taosim remark was ment for Unknown.  I've been away for so long I got mixed up on who was who.  I edited that post to fix that. I've been learning a lot of new things on alternate technology.  I have some new ideas I'd like to share with you. 

Tat's, yeah... you're into that as I recall.  I hope you haven't missunderstood my remark... nothing against them.  That was a philosophical comment.  My "cousin-in-law" has been checking out various eastern religions, trying to find a "path" that fits him.  He's had a 'tat of the "Taosist" Yin/Yang symbol on his arm for years.  So I suggested that he check out Taoism.  I'm a firm believer that there's no such thing as a coinsidence.  "Something" prompted him to choose that symbol, without him even knowing what it really was all about.  The symbol (a circle with half dark and half light) is also used in a lot of martial arts schools of thought.  But it goes back further to the Taoist religion, which Unknow follows, or at least knows alot about, (I don't want to speak for him, there).  So when I said that "he branded" himself... it wasn't anything against tats.. I hope you didn't take it that way.   Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2008, 08:49:16 pm »

Smiley Everything is OK buddy....

If you haven't already stumbled on to this; Run a search on Joseph Newman...
Remember 820% efficient...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: