Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 09:55:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Towering Ancient Tsunami Devastated the Mediterranean
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061130_ancient_tsunami.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Republican Debate on last night

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Republican Debate on last night  (Read 384 times)
Gerald R. Piggery

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2007, 01:24:06 am »

Well, you know, men don't need to work out so long as they have a lot of money.
The more of me there is, the more there is to love!
Report Spam   Logged
Roy McGiness

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2007, 11:19:42 pm »

It looks like the Republican candidate will be Mike Huckabee!  I can live with that.  Any southerner is fine with me, they have their priorities straight down there:  God and country. 
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2007, 02:00:43 am »

What god  ??

You mean Molech or the Almighty God ??

You know the one that's anti-killing, anti-lying, anti-stealing,

You may very well see Huckabee at the Bohemian Grove.
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2007, 08:06:53 am »

It looks like the Republican candidate will be Mike Huckabee!  I can live with that.  Any southerner is fine with me, they have their priorities straight down there:  God and country. 

Hi Roy,

Couldn't we consider Hillary a Southerner, too?  She lived all those years in Arkansas and is married to one of the finest southern gentlemen America has known--excluding Robert E. Lee and Jefferson Davis, of course.
Report Spam   Logged
Gerald R. Piggery

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2007, 10:43:00 am »

Hillary is from Illinois!  Last I checked, that was Yankee country. 
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2007, 01:29:13 am »

Trolls are hungry!
Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2007, 02:00:02 am »

Ron Paul is from Texas.   Shocked Shocked  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2007, 06:18:46 am »

That could explain the 8% rating.   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2007, 01:55:18 pm »

If you belive main stream media.   Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Mark of Australia

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2007, 02:18:11 pm »

Where is that thread showing Huckabee to be a liar and all-round scum bag when you need it ?
Report Spam   Logged
Vernon Guilley

« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2007, 11:48:00 am »

Shame on you, Mark Ponta, you are talking about a fella who will probably be the next leader of the free world. 

Huck in '08.  He sure has made a believer out of me.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark of Australia

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2007, 02:20:46 pm »

Hi Vernon ,

Shame on me ??  Just in case there has been a misunderstanding , I didn't mean what I said as some kind of insult ,there really is a thread that casts serious doubt on the character of this Huckabee ,

Here it is courtesy of Ministerofinfo   http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,5455.msg49118.html#msg49118

I obviously can't tell if it is all true but it sounds worthy of serious consideration atleast...  He aint no Christian ,Christians don't lie ..,right?  oh Baptist preacher huh? very nice

This Don Bright would seem to be a stereotypical patriotic Christian Republicanish type .So his word should carry some weight in this matter ,atleast in your eyes,  no?

If we wanna be really paranoid we could assume that the author of the article is just some left-winger staging all this just to discredit an honourable man.... But for me it sounds all too typical-an-example of covetousness for official position on the part of this Hucksterbee.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 02:36:14 pm by Mark Ponta » Report Spam   Logged
MinisterofInfo
Superhero Member

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2007, 01:42:06 am »

I see you have found the thread, Mark, I have added to it quite a bit today.

Don't pay any attention to Vernon, he is apparently one of the many mindless sheep who is  pleased by simple platitudes and Republican propaganda. 

Huckster IS a fraud, and more comes out about him each day as more light is shined upon him.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2007, 02:05:33 am »

Republicans along with Rupert Murdoch have given large donations to Hillary already.  All these other candidates are empty politicial show ponies.
Report Spam   Logged
Drums of War

« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2007, 02:52:00 am »

That's true, Hillary is a coporatist.  In fact, she just took a 31 million dollar campaign contribution, which is, of course, against the rules:

Hillary Clinton campaign gets $31.3 million-- FROM A SINGLE DONOR -- lies about it.  Then gets caught lying.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22335754/

Mrs. Clinton moved closer to announcing her candidacy, the pace of giving quickened. Last year, contributions reached $135 million, a 70 percent increase over the previous year. Two-thirds came from just 11 donors.

The $31.3 million donation, which was previously undisclosed, came from the Radcliffe Foundation run by Frank Giustra, a Canadian who has made millions financing mining deals around the world. Mr. Giustra has become a member of Mr. Clinton’s inner circle, joining him on global trips and lending him the use of his private MD-87 jet.

For weeks, Clinton Foundation officials had suggested that the $31.3 million contribution listed on its tax return did not come from a single donor. They then said it came from a single source, but declined to identify it. Wednesday afternoon, a representative of Mr. Giustra contacted The Times and acknowledged the Radcliffe contribution.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: