Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 05:52:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Bible Code 2 thoughts

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bible Code 2 thoughts  (Read 1486 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« on: March 09, 2007, 10:30:29 pm »

Hi

I thought I would share this previous post on a study I did on some chapters of the Bible code around 05-26-2006. I did my own interpretation of the relevant chapters that I thought was relevant to the ancient foundations.

I've been reading the bible code 2. I found it an interesting book. Whilst much of it was involved in politics and in its relation to the code. I was particularly drawn to the chapter 6 "The Steel Ark". and currently checking out Chapter 4 "IT exists"

I found the interpretation of the author interesting and compelling but deep down in my heart I felt he had uncovered the discovery of Atlantis or 1st Eden (The Urantia) and describing the actual discovery.

For example he found words in both the Torah and Bible that overlap.

However, Before I go on you have to read the book Bible code 2 and draw your own conclusion. The Author feels the area of his search is in Lisan in the Dead sea, North. However I feel its the Cyprus location.

The words he has discovered that overlap are words that intrigued me was:

• "Steel Ark" A boat
    "Sensor"
    "Obelisk"
    "Pillar in the palace"
    "All the wisdom"
    "iron"
    "to the north"
    "Ark of Steel"
    "Its container is deep, the hiding place"
    "It reveals deep an secret things"
    "The Lisan" which means language"
    "cross welded"
    "steel viechle" "he threw into the sea"
    "Lisan"
    "tel" (which means archaeological)
    "tel of obelisks"
    "Lisan, tongue of the sea"
    "It exists in Lisan"
    "This is the solution"

To me ark of steel is a boat with uses a sensor at an archaeological site called a tel. The pillars of the wisdom of all mankind is somehow linked to the object of the expedition, its container is deep and hidden, the hiding place and therein lays the solution. You have a "sensor" like an R.O.V going down to the "tel" (archaeological site) an artifact taken from the Hill which perhaps resembles a record of some sort that could be deciphered that may be linked to the origins of mankind.

Lisan means language and "its in our language, meaning the mystery of this place in all our books, sevenfold books in my view. The find, or artifact is in the palace "The Acropolis Hill". "Tongue of the sea" Could mean the land jutting into the sea, a description of the sunken Atlantis/Eden peninsula and it could be the message coming from the sea that is in the new book, the opened book, the discovery and the book, the new book, the new revelation another activation of the seal!....maybe.

In chapter 4 the author refers back to Lisan and describes something that could be activated by the discovery of this, I'm still reading it.

At the end of chapter 2 it the author relates the code "in the Lisan Peninsula" and below it "The End of Days" and in the same place in the bible "For you and your children after you, in order that you will prolong your days on Earth".

Bizarre as it seems but in chapter 2 he speaks of the "End of days" which is in all the codes, finishing in 2006. Certainly raises the ante when you consider all the research surrounding this location. Also the decoder who discovered the bible code is named in the code.

In chapter 2 there is much emphasis on.

• "Lisan
    "Language"
    "The Dictionary, and it was opened"
    "Dictionary of the obelisks"
    "The tablet vitalized the obelisk"
    "Laws of language"

It could mean The books are opened, A new book like "a dictionary" This new book written by God himself or a tablet is related and connected to a discovery that is undeniable. I think the Cyprus/Atlantis/Eden location seems to confirm from what is already known about this place, from a related book. This new book reveals the origins of language or the origins of man which includes language, the laws of language or even of God. I think the Urantia Book

Could all this be in reality an overview of a book (The Urantia Book) and a physical relationship with a physical discovery of Cyprus? Through by the discovery of it, reveals a very strong parallel, a new revelation, a new sense of understanding.

Is this whole description of the whole journey. A puzzle coming together a unification as prophesied in all the scripts and now in Bible and Torah code not to mention the Hitomi code which appears to be pointing to this place. The Garden of Eden, the origins of the Gods the link between heaven and Earth.

Is 2006, the year for this completion of knowledge a unification in the widest sense. I perceive this to a very real reality going on here. The Bible code seems to suggest that there is a completion a foot, in our language.

Does this mean the oncoming of the terminal end of this age, with the advent of the new 6th Epochal revelation??? Are we in the twilight zone of discovery and fulfillment?

This book is getting really interesting and compelling.

The Bible code was published in 2002, 2 years before the Cyprus/Atlantis discovery occurred.

Well I hope there was some food for thought. Also consider this interpretation was before all the other ancient foundations were discovered in the Persian Gulf on September the 16-17th, 2006 in the Seventh part of Enoch's 10 week prophecy.

It interesting about 3 weeks ago I made a proclamation to recover the 7 Commands inscribed in stone slabs that still exists in Dalamatia or possibly in Dilmun. Reading this interpretation again really surprises that we are speaking by proclamation, the recovery of the Seven commands which has all to do with the original language of the first Alphabet given and taught in Dalamatia.  If we find the Seven commands in Dalamatia and the inscriptions are readable, then we can interpret the script as we know the prayers through the Urantia Book.  This will be the Commands that will change everything for mans future destiny and its all to with our language and moral codes recovered from a vault or ancient Urn or from a ancient breach!!

I'd say this interpretation at the time of analysis was spot on and has been strengthened further by the discoveries of the other places along with the information that led me there.  Also the clues given in the Urantia Book strongly suggest that Seven commands are written on Stone slabs and thus makes it worthwhile to suggest a search and discovery of them.

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com

This will be the greatest Indiana Jones experience Ive ever seen and its for real, no Hollywood, a real true story of the Gods and Man working together to uncover the great mystery of the planet which will change everything!!!.

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com

All the best
regards
sevens
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 11:08:37 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: