Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 12:28:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

SGM of the Atlantis Online club

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SGM of the Atlantis Online club  (Read 2906 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2007, 05:20:45 pm »

I don't know what it is that causes these reactions in people who feel they have found Atlantis.  Nikas and Mario  have used almost the exact same words even.  To reveal the island would be dangerous.  That everyone is totally wrong.  They both were in a panic over the Swastika.  They both thought their lives were in danger because of what they found.  They both jumped from one subject to another and it was hard to get any cohesion or fluidity into the theory.  Nikas has calmed down a lot since then, and I hope over time Mario can stay grounded as well. 
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2007, 03:35:05 pm »

Given the 'climate' around here lately, I have been holding back on an article from the

Hutton Commentaries for quite a while, since the title was too reminiscent of someone

else's.  Things were bad enough and more problems I did not want to invite......

Today, I decided to go ahead and print it.  It's in the New Age Section and it's called

EVIDENCE OF ATLANTIS.  That's the name the author gave to it (not I), as can be seen here:

http://www.huttoncommentaries.com/subs/Other/AtlantisEvidence/evidence_of_atlantis.htm

It really should not be in the "New Age" section, as it is quite analytical and hardly 'esoteric' or

'New Agey'.   There is a lot of expert information in it, if anybody is interested

When Europa comes back, she can decide where it should be.
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Desiree
Superhero Member

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2007, 09:16:34 pm »

I don't know what it is that causes these reactions in people who feel they have found Atlantis.  Nikas and Mario  have used almost the exact same words even.  To reveal the island would be dangerous.  That everyone is totally wrong.  They both were in a panic over the Swastika.  They both thought their lives were in danger because of what they found.  They both jumped from one subject to another and it was hard to get any cohesion or fluidity into the theory.  Nikas has calmed down a lot since then, and I hope over time Mario can stay grounded as well. 

That sounds like conspiracy theorist thinking!  You have to wonder why people would be wondering why anyone would be out to "get" them for uncovering Atlantis.

The only thing I could think of is that it would have some super secret technology or that the discovery of it would upset religious fundies who thought that civilization began in the Middle East.
Report Spam   Logged

This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean. But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea.
Caana

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2007, 10:20:38 pm »

I everyone, i read through the coffee shop chat, and i have a question for all of you. I've done all aspect's of investigation about Atlantis, and have found that there are various area's of interest/belief's,  that end up touching on it.

I don't know any of you, but because of the direction of the coffee thread, i have to say that there is something i would ask of you here.

What it comes down to is the mayan calender, and the myth's that go with it. That calender came from those who where before the mayan's, and if it can be looked at aside from the religious mumbo on what i am asking, i would appreciate it. It came from those who we are talking about when we say Atlantis.

I've found with an unknowing test bed{myself included} of about fourty or so people, all random and unlooked for, that although their experiance's may have been happening all their live's, they have picked up considerably in the last three and a half years with increasing "real world" manifestation's.

Most of these are seen through the distortment's of various belief's, but are all similiar in that they see themselves as someone who is coming, which not only coincides with distorted belief's, and their "history's", but with the calenders as well. There is realtrueself, realself, and percieved self, who we are here, and the enviroment called 'reality", which is the fourth world in the mythology of the mayan's.

All of the test bed people are experiancing three types of experiance's, what they call the normal world through percieved self, their memory/vision's, and real/world manifestation's. Of all those i had spoke with, most have managed to aviod mental health incident's, and have experianced a variety of manifestation's which are as real seeming as the normal world.

The mayan's knew this world is illusion covering other world's, and that this illusion would end. Which is reflected in that the calender does end, despite later proffesional's later saying that it does'nt. I had many thought's that i had expressed through various description in another forum for over a year, after i had decided to write about my experiance's.

Those calenders also tie in with strong memory/vision's about other live's, that this percieved person has never experianced within the time/space of their percieved existance, as well as noticing changes in what happen's, past, present, future. What i discovered seemingly contra to that, is that there is no time, motion, or distance, in your mind, which means no past, present, or future, which in turn let's you see event's within the illusion's that happen within it, and are strung together in sequence's, to represent the illusion of past, present, and future within the shared illusion, our percieved reality.

My own knowing is that Atlantis represent's a person. Can anyone here help with some of the number's i got, through my experiance's that had led me to this conclusion in the first place? Someone who can explain it without the math proffessor's disdain for those who can't would be nice. It is also in relation with the four, five or six, other locations that have been identified as having a relationship with the mayan temple, like caana, i did'nt know about that, until two years after i had discovered that name through my own experiance's.

And it certainly describes in the plate that hold's the image's of past, present, furure on it, my own experiance's, and the relationship between them, and those calenders, and the mythology is similiar as well. Except that i know what skyhouse mean's, because when i learned about it, before i heard skyhouse, i had already called it the forever people in my mind. Though i know there are other's out there that won't give credence to what i call experiance's, and the knowledge from them, once you can see past the experiance's themselves, they have all led me to what i myself write.

I hope there is someone at this site who maybe can help with the math, and be able to interpit it, through mythology, and experiance's from the cycle's sequence's, that are revealed within some people's mind's. To discover the most certain relationship with the calender's.

Well, nice to meet you all.

Report Spam   Logged
Mark of Australia

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2007, 02:37:04 pm »

Hi Caana , Welcome to Atlantis online .

...That's all very interesting , but I wonder why of all the boards you decided to post it here? ..

People who are interested in the mayans and their 'world of illusion' may never find it in here... Perhaps Atlantis in the New Age  or the Mayan thread would be more appropriate?  ,or even the Diffusion -Atlantis?  thread.

Wouldn't you agree ?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 02:38:09 pm by Mark Ponta » Report Spam   Logged
Caana

« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2007, 10:08:46 pm »

Thank you. I posted it here because it said you can talk about anything you want, and i needed to ask for someone who may know, and help me with it.

If you can't talk about anything in this coffee thread as it state's, then it should reflect that.

I wrote down the basic's of what i know, to let whoever can help me know it, not continue it here. This is the thread everyone usaully check's out for other poster's with the same interest's is it not, it did say to get to know one another, yes?

Well, thank's again.
Report Spam   Logged
Jill Elvgren
Superhero Member

« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2007, 09:03:35 am »

Hi Caana and welcome to the forum.

I think what Mark meant is sure, you can post whatever you want here, but it would get more intelliegent feedback if it were in the Mayan or New Age sections.  Different people dwell in different forums, and are interested in different subject matters.

Here is sort of a "get to know each other" forum.

Speaking of which, want to tell us anything about yourself?
Report Spam   Logged

<< ...More Gratitude...Less Attitude...>>
<< ...Decide to be a victor instead of a victim...>>
Caana

« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2007, 08:00:37 am »

I am an enemy of the beast, which means religion and the rest of the cult's. Don't bother with what is supposed to be the difference's between religion's and cult's, because they are the same, whatever majority opinion describes it as, or it's ritual's/belief's are meant to convey.

As we can all see, the beast's minion's from all around the world are fighting each other as it planned. Useing it's chosen that lead the lackey's through the christain religion here in America.

They will all fail. Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Caana

« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2007, 08:32:48 pm »

Gotta have a sense of humor on the net you know Wink
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2007, 05:20:16 am »

Sence of humor is a good thing to have all the way around when it comes to life.
I tend to take it too seriously at times, but I've learned to lighten up and simply live.
Sure, I worry and stress about the same things other do. However, I deal with one thing at a time and between those trials. I'm totally not worried about the other things until next pay day.  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Caana

« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2007, 06:07:49 pm »

With the way i have come to all the conclusion's that i have, a sense of humor is a definite must. I don't worry or stress all that much, only for those that i love, guess that's why my realtrueself is showing me reason's to love myself as well. I'm somewhere in there to.

What part of what i asked for help with, was for.

After rent, i have 500 dollars to work with for the month, not much future in that as the facist religious regime{religion being the source of facism} that run's our country well know's, and why they have arranged for it to be this way.

Be a good citizen, and sit up and beg, will you? is what they are really saying to us all. Them having arranged a society that support's their structure, our begging give's them pleasure, and ensures their own safety.

Can't wait to see their horror/control fantasy house's all torn down. But we have a bit more of the religious misery to go, before we will be rid of them. Cry
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2007, 03:15:40 pm »

A poem:;;;

What a skeletal wreck of a man this is
Translucent flesh and feeble bones
The kind of temple where the whores and villians
Try to tempt the holistic tones
Running rampant with free thought to free form and the free and clear
And the matters at hand are shelled out like lint at a laundrymat to sift and focus on the bigger, better, NOW
We all have a little sin that needs venting, virtues for the rending and laws and systems and stems ripped from the branches of office do you know what your post entails?
Do you serve a purpose or purposely serve?
Wind down inside your atavistic allure, the value of a summer spent and a winter earned
For the rest of us there is always Sunday
The day of the week that reeks of rest but all we do is catch our breath so we can wade naked into the bloody pool and place our hand on the big black book
To watch the knives zigzag between our aching fingers
A vacation is a countdown
T minus your life and counting
Time to drag your tongue across the sugar cube and hope you get a taste
WHAT THE f*** IS ALL THIS FOR? (*background* WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?) SHUT UP!
I could go on and on but let's move on shall we?
Say, you're me and I'm you and they all watch the things we do and like a smack of spite they threw me down the stairs haven't felt like this in years the great magnet of malicious magnanimous refuse
Let me go and punch me into the dead spot again
That's where you go when there's no one else around it's just you and there was never anyone to begin with now was there?
Sanctimonious pretentious dastardly bastards with their thumb on the pulse and a finger on the trigger
CLASSIFIED MY ASS THAT'S A f*****g SECRET AND YOU KNOW IT!
Government is another way to say better, than, you!
It's like ice but no pick a murder charge that won't stick it's like a whole other world where you can smell the food
But you can't touch the silverware
*laughs* What luck!
Facism you can vote for
*snorts* Isn't that sweet
And we're all gonna die someday 'cause that's the american way and I've drunk too much and said too little when you're gaffer-taped in the middle say a prayer save face get yourself together and (*sung in the background* SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING!) SHUT UP! (*background* f*** YOU!) f*** YOU!
I'm sorry I could go on and on but it's time to move on so
Remember, you're a wreck an accident
Forget the freak you're just nature
Keep the gun oiled and the temple clean
s***, snort and blaspheme let the heads cool and the engine run because in the end everything we do, is just everything we've done.

Report Spam   Logged

Caana

« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2007, 07:02:40 pm »

In death there is no darkness, for there is alway's the light of you.

Before you are born, you know many thing's, yet when born, have entered death.

And as you grow and age, your heart is lighter, for you know your death is almost at an end, and that you will enter the life of your realtrueself.

And when there, you care not at all for the illusion of the beast called life, in the here and now, what is called time and space. Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Desiree
Superhero Member

« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2007, 09:47:25 pm »

I disagree!  We idealize the afterlife, but what if we don't really know what happens at all when we die? 

I mean, no one has ever come back to describe to us what happened, have they?  Sure, we have NDE's, but how reliable are they?  What if everything just stops?
Report Spam   Logged

This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean. But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea.
rockessence
Superhero Member

Using rocks and minerals to heal the earth and us.

« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2007, 10:11:22 pm »

Please read JOURNEY OF SOULS by Michael Newton

http://www.near-death.com/newton.html

You will get the answers to the questions you have posed.
Report Spam   Logged

ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

Thus ye may find in thy mental and spiritual self, ye can make thyself just as happy or just as miserable as ye like. How miserable do ye want to be?......For you GROW to heaven, you don't GO to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there.

Edgar Cayce
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: