Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 12:30:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Towering Ancient Tsunami Devastated the Mediterranean
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061130_ancient_tsunami.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

SGM of the Atlantis Online club

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SGM of the Atlantis Online club  (Read 3014 times)
Caana

« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2007, 10:20:38 pm »

I everyone, i read through the coffee shop chat, and i have a question for all of you. I've done all aspect's of investigation about Atlantis, and have found that there are various area's of interest/belief's,  that end up touching on it.

I don't know any of you, but because of the direction of the coffee thread, i have to say that there is something i would ask of you here.

What it comes down to is the mayan calender, and the myth's that go with it. That calender came from those who where before the mayan's, and if it can be looked at aside from the religious mumbo on what i am asking, i would appreciate it. It came from those who we are talking about when we say Atlantis.

I've found with an unknowing test bed{myself included} of about fourty or so people, all random and unlooked for, that although their experiance's may have been happening all their live's, they have picked up considerably in the last three and a half years with increasing "real world" manifestation's.

Most of these are seen through the distortment's of various belief's, but are all similiar in that they see themselves as someone who is coming, which not only coincides with distorted belief's, and their "history's", but with the calenders as well. There is realtrueself, realself, and percieved self, who we are here, and the enviroment called 'reality", which is the fourth world in the mythology of the mayan's.

All of the test bed people are experiancing three types of experiance's, what they call the normal world through percieved self, their memory/vision's, and real/world manifestation's. Of all those i had spoke with, most have managed to aviod mental health incident's, and have experianced a variety of manifestation's which are as real seeming as the normal world.

The mayan's knew this world is illusion covering other world's, and that this illusion would end. Which is reflected in that the calender does end, despite later proffesional's later saying that it does'nt. I had many thought's that i had expressed through various description in another forum for over a year, after i had decided to write about my experiance's.

Those calenders also tie in with strong memory/vision's about other live's, that this percieved person has never experianced within the time/space of their percieved existance, as well as noticing changes in what happen's, past, present, future. What i discovered seemingly contra to that, is that there is no time, motion, or distance, in your mind, which means no past, present, or future, which in turn let's you see event's within the illusion's that happen within it, and are strung together in sequence's, to represent the illusion of past, present, and future within the shared illusion, our percieved reality.

My own knowing is that Atlantis represent's a person. Can anyone here help with some of the number's i got, through my experiance's that had led me to this conclusion in the first place? Someone who can explain it without the math proffessor's disdain for those who can't would be nice. It is also in relation with the four, five or six, other locations that have been identified as having a relationship with the mayan temple, like caana, i did'nt know about that, until two years after i had discovered that name through my own experiance's.

And it certainly describes in the plate that hold's the image's of past, present, furure on it, my own experiance's, and the relationship between them, and those calenders, and the mythology is similiar as well. Except that i know what skyhouse mean's, because when i learned about it, before i heard skyhouse, i had already called it the forever people in my mind. Though i know there are other's out there that won't give credence to what i call experiance's, and the knowledge from them, once you can see past the experiance's themselves, they have all led me to what i myself write.

I hope there is someone at this site who maybe can help with the math, and be able to interpit it, through mythology, and experiance's from the cycle's sequence's, that are revealed within some people's mind's. To discover the most certain relationship with the calender's.

Well, nice to meet you all.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: