Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 06:34:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

SGM of the Atlantis Online club

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SGM of the Atlantis Online club  (Read 3053 times)
Desiree
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2007, 09:16:34 pm »

I don't know what it is that causes these reactions in people who feel they have found Atlantis.  Nikas and Mario  have used almost the exact same words even.  To reveal the island would be dangerous.  That everyone is totally wrong.  They both were in a panic over the Swastika.  They both thought their lives were in danger because of what they found.  They both jumped from one subject to another and it was hard to get any cohesion or fluidity into the theory.  Nikas has calmed down a lot since then, and I hope over time Mario can stay grounded as well. 

That sounds like conspiracy theorist thinking!  You have to wonder why people would be wondering why anyone would be out to "get" them for uncovering Atlantis.

The only thing I could think of is that it would have some super secret technology or that the discovery of it would upset religious fundies who thought that civilization began in the Middle East.
Report Spam   Logged

This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean. But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: