Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 02:31:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Towering Ancient Tsunami Devastated the Mediterranean
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061130_ancient_tsunami.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

SGM of the Atlantis Online club

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SGM of the Atlantis Online club  (Read 2922 times)
Mark of Australia

« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2007, 12:26:39 pm »

Hi Brooke ,

Yes I can see you've had a run in with nutters. You are right ,they can be nutters if they want but what I'm mainly saying to them is please don't spam up a thread insisting that their pet theory is right over and over again.

sigh ,it's almost enough to put one off ancient mysteries altogether....except that there are some really good people here who's presense is enough to restore my enthusiasm.

Plus,I hope it does not seem as if anyone is taking sides or forming 'gangs' ,hah Roll Eyes, but unfortunately that's how the typical paranoid Atlantis nutter sees things... Because I'm sure I have different opinions to Bianca and many other 'friends' ,the thing is we are able to respect our differing opinions on evidence etc. and still get along .That is so hard for some people to understand.

It seems to me that the trouble starts when someones theory becomes a firm belief.It becomes doctrine for them. So it's easy to see why the common culprits are often religious nutcases ,fundamentalists etc.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 12:29:04 pm by Mark Ponta » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: