Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 12:43:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

SGM of the Atlantis Online club

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SGM of the Atlantis Online club  (Read 2907 times)
Mario Dantas
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2007, 08:19:46 am »

Also the *SS was just rhetorical (not in any way related to Grman SS). Haven't you trailed a troll? Do it again, and we will see. Lets "discuss" it.

People are denying it over ridiculous stuff. If you really think i am wrong, prove it. I could prove that everyone is wrong. Very simply because my paths were the "righteous" ones and "NOT" because of Me personally. I am fully aware that many people have thought and contributed to Atlantis, Specially Plato, although my merit must not be that infinitesimal.

Why people don't talk about, you are plain mocking my theory, that can't be respectful.

I wonder how on Earth you went that far with Georgous M. and completely ignore something that has shown, at least, the "slightest" evidence of being true. I was hoping you could help, even be happy about it, but then i realized how dangerous this could be, if left only to chance to be found out.

The danger of Atlantis being discovered without a "management" and start nasty consequences, is Huge. So in a moment of particular anxiety, i let it out, and i went too far.

But remember that i never made personal intentional or unintentional remarks about anyone, therefore i ask you the same.

Regards,

PS I will never delete any more posts, be certain that none of this will happen again.

M
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 01:51:49 pm by Mario Dantas » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: