Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 02:11:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What we think we know

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What we think we know  (Read 3873 times)
19Merlin69

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2007, 10:05:43 am »

The deafening silence always makes me a little nervous...

Guilty conscience?  Afraid of the dark, too?  Cheesy 

Just concerned that I might have gone too deep - too far - too much, too fast.  Typically people just leave when I do that and don't bother saying, "Whoa - hold on there."  I'd rather hear "Hold up!" than nothing at all.

I begin to wonder if I have lost people with my words or possibly bored them to death.

A statistical improbability, Dr. Science!

Actually Merl, you haven't lost me, and I don't mean to blow you off.  Just real busy.  SO busy, that I shouldn't even be caught posting now. :-)     Phone's ringing....

I hear you...  I tend to do most of my posting during phone conferences (I have a lot of them).  We are living in a day and age where decision by committee is paramount and everyone wants to "discuss" before refusing to take a position on a subject for fear that they may ultimately be held responsible.  It makes me laugh most of the time - I have 135 people trying to avoid taking responsibility when things get tough and the same number claiming credit when we are ultimately successful.  Anymore - I just post or chat during [the endless] meetings, ignore the conference discussion, and do what I do best when they have all left for the day - achieve results.  I share the credit so no one's ever the wiser to my tactics. 

Talk to you soon.
Report Spam   Logged

Knowledge is a gift to be given; stupidity, a communicable disease.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: