Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 05:31:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Plato's Atlantis: Fact, Fiction or Prophecy?
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=CarolAnn_Bailey-Lloyd
http://www.underwaterarchaeology.com/atlantis-2.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What we think we know

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What we think we know  (Read 3830 times)
19Merlin69

« on: March 15, 2007, 07:58:51 pm »

I was planning on doing a really fun post this evening.  Unfortunately, when I was working on a little ditty about Dark Matter, MOND and TeVeS - I made the mistake of Googling one of the terms...  I was looking for a picture, and I wound up at Wikipedia.  For the hell of it, I decided to read their Dark Matter page.  The Lords of the Holy Physics Trinity (Oppenheimer, Einstein and Newton) sent a lightening bolt down my spine.  My OCD kicked in full-tilt, and an hour later my wife convinced me to stop editing the page for them...  We think it would be best to either "Leave it alone" or "blow it up and rewrite it for them".  No wonder I hate that website so much.  Aside from the stuff anyone could have picked up from a Science magazine, the entire page is either - wrong, vague, misleading or incomplete.  I did what I could do in an hour, and I'm proud of my work, but please do not go there for any references in this thread (until I go back and finish correcting it  Wink  )  Hmmmm....  Did I say that out loud? 

My "ailment" slows me down too much to visit that site.

Gray's Anatomy is on, and the Little Woman wants my company.  Have a wonderful evening all.
Report Spam   Logged

Knowledge is a gift to be given; stupidity, a communicable disease.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: