Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 09:44:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists to drill beneath oceans
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,8063.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What we think we know

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What we think we know  (Read 3897 times)
19Merlin69

« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2007, 10:59:58 am »

Well, there is that interpretation...  It's a bit vague and suggests that there is something being hidden behind the counter-rotation of super dark objects.  Not quite as "specific" as I would have liked.  However, there is this quote that was penned in 1996 - a full 11 years prior to the discovery:

...my theory predicts the existence of huge gaps of absolute "Nothingness" in the universe (holes), stretching a billion Ly or more, caused by the absence of space-time fabric in a classical sense.  My theory holds that there are regions of this membrane (brane) that are so dense that they are literally twisted into areas thought to possess Super Massive Black holes (SMBs).  In fact, I contend that the SMBs are probably created at these points because of the fantastic amount of gravity present due to the density of the fabric itself.  In other words, they occurred by default.  The dense regions focus (attenuate) the force we perceive as gravity and are the sole reason for the creation of the shadowy element named Dark Matter.  Conversely, my theory proposes regions so thin so as to not even be capable of transmitting 1 particle per C3 of standard model particles and forces.  These regions are the ones that will be driving "expansion" (by Standard Model terminology) because none of the 4 standard forces we experience on our brane will be present to mute or warp the other forces transmitted (albeit weakly) from the higher-dimensional bulk.  The resulting effect is what the purveyors of mysticism have named Dark Energy though they only peripherally glimpse it.  The idea that the bulk can never leak into the brane is merely an assumption that the "Standard-Modelers" have adopted so that we can never glimpse the edge of inflation.  I contend that these "holes" will be just that - the regions being "expanded toward".    I can only imagine the double-talk and stammering when these "thin" regions are finally viewed.  Of course - no one will be "wrong", they'll simply be less right than previously thought.

Then there was this little ditty that surfaced three years back...

...what I'm seeing is a whole lot of "Nothing".  "Nothing", that is  so pervasive, that it borders on being "Something".  I'll grant my counterparts in astrophysics a little latitude and allow for a bit of "Nothing" in order to account for the regions where galactic formation created pockets (voids) of low density; however, there is a hell of a lot of "Absolute Nothing" on the map above.  Regions completely devoid of "Anything" at all.  We aren't talking about cooler than their surroundings - we're talking about "Nothing" at all.  I predict that we will (eventually) locate huge swathes or "holes" in the surrounding universe that will completely defy logic (as predicated upon the current Big Bang Model).  This finding along with the understanding that the universe is still expanding at an ever-increasing rate will further (errantly) bolster the confidence of the  proponents for the mythical faery tale - Dark Energy.  Sadly, the holes themselves will be found to be devoid even of "Dark Matter" - the other astrophysical faery-tale creature.  There will be lots of head scratching, but I rest assured that they'll eventually come up with a way to make their error-ridden theories seem a little less wrong.

These two are my idea of specific predictions that cannot be argued with.  Neither of them leave any room for interpretation, require "magical mystery beings" to explain, or are so general in nature so as to be applicable to a number of different possibilities.

The first one was in a letter of rebuttal to a fellow researcher who had published, and the second was a reply to a pair of guys looking for a 3rd party review of their paper investigating the evidence of the Big Bang.  Both are also on my website and have appeared in the texts of a pair of books of mine.  At any rate, because my predictions are coming true, I do not claim to be God, nor am I in the process of founding a new religion.  I am simply highlighting what "real prophecy" should look like if it were written by those who truly understood. 

Just wait until the Big Bang is nixed and the idea that the universe is infinitely old is realized...  Then people will claim I'm walking on water and turning it into wine.
Report Spam   Logged

Knowledge is a gift to be given; stupidity, a communicable disease.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: