Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 09:21:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Towering Ancient Tsunami Devastated the Mediterranean
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061130_ancient_tsunami.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the Origins of Love - Past, Present or Future

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 210   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Origins of Love - Past, Present or Future  (Read 26945 times)
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2007, 11:56:08 pm »

rockessence

Member # 1839

Member Rated:
   posted 01-18-2005 01:43 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edgar Cayce Reading 900-331

Think on This ...
To live love is to be love. To be one with the Father is to be equal with the Father, and as the understanding of the entity is gained in the application of truths gained the consciousness of truth is apparent--for, as has been given, to love is to live love--not the answer of desire or of amorous affection, but is all in one--for love is law, law is love.

Report Spam   Logged

"The unexamined life is one not worth leading."
-Plato
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #91 on: December 11, 2007, 11:56:36 pm »

Absonite

Member # 1766

posted 01-18-2005 03:09 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roxy
nice music isn't it?
Now,......that's harmony.

All of this of curse must be founded on the premise of bill clinton's pondering the divine as to what the real meaning of IS is. The egyptians and bible-code breakers like Calvin? or the Duck might believe that in reality that would mean Clinton was secretly ISIS reincarnated.

Some would even suggest that Love was the desire to do good to/for someone else.
It was mentioned earlier that there are some real wacked out beliefs among 6 billion people what exactly doing good for someone else might mean.

It would be necessary to further elaborate on what might clarify the conceptualizing idea/pattern to mean having the attributes in some manner indicitive of Truth; Beauty or Goodness.

Report Spam   Logged

-Plato
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #92 on: December 11, 2007, 11:57:03 pm »

rockessence

Member # 1839

Member Rated:
   posted 01-18-2005 11:12 AM                       
Dear Absonite,
Are you calling me Roxy, or musing on Roxy Music? It could go either way....Interesting... the relationships between mus-ic, mus-ing, Muse, a-muse, mus-eum...now,...that's harmony, too!!
You mus-t not have meant to say: "All of this of curse...", but nevertheless, a wonderful mus-ing on Clinton!

Well, none of us are responsible for any but our own beliefs and activities...

Can you clarify your last sentence, please?

More later....

Report Spam   Logged

-Plato
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #93 on: December 11, 2007, 11:57:45 pm »

Dawn Moline

Member # 2173

Member Rated:
   posted 01-18-2005 11:03 PM                       
Hmmm, sorry that everyone has had so much trouble here lately. I'd like to say that I don't ever intend on deleting any of my threads either, what has been written should stay written.
We do seem to have wandered a bit off track, haven't we? But that's okay, no need to be structured about anything.

Report Spam   Logged

-Plato
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #94 on: December 11, 2007, 11:58:12 pm »

bluducky

Member # 1880

Member Rated:
   posted 01-19-2005 03:05 PM                       
Tis true, Spirit has never sent me any 'hate mail' in any shape or form, and these accusations of multiple personalities has gone too far.
Absonite, I respectfully request that you re-assess your accusations against both Spiritwalker AND Docyabut, as it doing nothing but upsetting Spirit, who, as far as can be seen, is innocent of all charges EXCEPT deleting threads.

I think you've got the wrong 'man', Aby..

(I'm feling tempted to delete every post of mine in this thread that is NOT about love. I will say no more here, unless it is about love. My apologies again, Dawn)

Report Spam   Logged

-Plato
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #95 on: December 11, 2007, 11:58:38 pm »

Dawn Moline

Member # 2173

Member Rated:
   posted 01-19-2005 11:10 PM                       
Apolgies accepted, Bluducky, but no need to delete anything, we'll be back on the right track again. Soon.
Spiritwalker, be at peace. Let's not let this carry on any further and all try and put this unpleasantness behind us. It's not doing anyone any good.

Report Spam   Logged

-Plato
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #96 on: December 11, 2007, 11:59:06 pm »

Spiritwalker
Member # 1772

Rate Member   posted 01-20-2005 08:12 AM                       
I agree Dawn. 
Report Spam   Logged

-Plato
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #97 on: December 11, 2007, 11:59:57 pm »

Absonite

Member # 1766

posted 01-20-2005 10:39 PM                       
Roxy,
then we would all be muslings and you have already started. You are correct, curse started out it's short life as course and in the course of correction curse looked like it would work just as well for the musling, so it began it's short life a typo but enough so as to be given the breath of life by your eyes only, . so, if a tree falls in the woods and there is no one around to hear........??

The last line of the muse worked well and since God is Love and Truth, Beauty and Goodness all lead to Love, then,......

and further clarification was had as your request led me in search of added meaning and value. to wit:

To finite man Ętruth, beauty, and goodness embrace the full revelation of divinity reality. As this love-comprehension of Deity finds spiritual expression in the lives of God-knowing mortals, there are yielded the fruits of divinity: intellectual peace, social progress, moral satisfaction, spiritual joy, and cosmic wisdom. The advanced mortals on a world in the seventh stage of light and life have learned that love is the greatest thing in the universe -- and they know that God is love.

Love is the desire to do good to others.

Sorry for my delay in answering but I am recovering from lingual hernia surgery on monday. My pain threshold has exceeded 10 for more than 48 hours straight, on a scale from 1-10 which I fear cannot be used as a defense for any prior mental aberrations but does seem to put some things into perspective, at least the ones of a transient material nature.

[This message has been edited by Absonite (edited 01-21-2005).]

Report Spam   Logged

-Plato
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #98 on: December 12, 2007, 12:00:25 am »

HereForNow
Member # 2132

Rate Member   posted 01-20-2005 11:19 PM                       
Bold is he to have this til old.
To deny is to be left so cold.
When the rain falls who will think of thee?
Pass not the tears that must fall from thine eyes. These are there because you filled them with all that was good. The smile after is the power of what you know. Knowing is why it is power. Rise and hold forever this thing that gives light to the darkness within. May the steps that direct you lead you not away from it. LOVE is why we are, and shall be.....

The insanity writer:

Report Spam   Logged

-Plato
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #99 on: December 12, 2007, 12:00:57 am »

Stacy Dohm

Member # 2189

Member Rated:
   posted 01-21-2005 01:17 AM                       
Nice poetry, HereForNow, very nice.
Absonite, I sure hope that you feel better...

Report Spam   Logged

-Plato
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #100 on: December 12, 2007, 12:01:30 am »

rockessence

Member # 1839

Member Rated:
   posted 01-21-2005 01:46 AM                       
Absonite,
I am glad to have asked you to elaborate, especially in the moments of pain and suffering, and perhaps of opiates as well...

My take on it all:

"since God is Love and Truth, Beauty and Goodness all lead to Love, then,......"

I have heard this idea all my life, and I don't wish to quibble that much, but I deeply feel now that "God" is a matrix of light energy that can be accessed or tapped by any of us...."Truth" is merely what is, and what WE make it. "Beauty" must remain subjective, but "Goodness" should more exactly be called "Godness".

Above you, and I, and all other humans, resides the "God-self", the Individualized I AM Presence. A gathering of Perfect Light Energy. We live life with the only tool given to humans: free will... We have nothing but choices to express in life, every minute and second. We can express "God-ness" or express "Human-ness"

The I AM Presence is in a constant state of readiness to express "Godness" through us.

It has been a long time since I have thought of "Divine Father" or "God of Fatherly Love". That is just because of my own personal journey. We are all on our own road, and moving toward our Ascension or away from it. None have the right to change the course for another, not even the Ascended Ones have that right. We, with our one tool, choose to live in Light, or not.

We are generally kept from knowing the real "Rules". We are told a "Truth" which is far from what really is the case....That Godness is not separate from us and can be expressed at all times.

I no longer worry about finite man...All that is finite is mere energy, coming and going....I AM, as God-self, able to say: Let there be: and the cosmos conforms to the WORD. As HE said "Ye shall do ALL THIS AND MORE..."

Divine Love, Wisdom and Power...

"I AM completely relaxed, at the source of this pain..."
"I AM this surgery completely healed and I AM feeling comfortable..."
"I AM healing quickly and becoming stronger and more healthy than I have ever been..."

Report Spam   Logged

-Plato
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #101 on: December 12, 2007, 12:01:58 am »

Spiritwalker
Member # 1772

Rate Member   posted 01-21-2005 08:11 AM                       
I hope ya feel better too Abs.............!
blessings

[This message has been edited by Spiritwalker (edited 01-21-2005).]

Report Spam   Logged

-Plato
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #102 on: December 12, 2007, 12:02:33 am »

Spiritwalker
Member # 1772

Rate Member   posted 01-21-2005 08:31 AM                       
Love is never having to say you are sorry.
love is forgivness.
Human beings, descended from the angels, and the ability to love is of God's gift to us, perhaps our one saving grace amidst a sea of troubles.

You sure it is a gift cause it is a double edged sword.

Love hurts too.It is not easy but maybe in the long run it is worth it.

Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy; but I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; that ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven; for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? Matthew v. 43-48.

Report Spam   Logged

-Plato
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #103 on: December 12, 2007, 12:03:05 am »

Absonite

Member # 1766

posted 01-21-2005 08:28 PM                       
oxy,
you certainly are a puzzle to behold......... those mental meanderings

You are almos ready to contemplate "Before Abraham Was I Am"

Report Spam   Logged

-Plato
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #104 on: December 12, 2007, 12:03:40 am »

Absonite

Member # 1766

posted 01-21-2005 08:36 PM                       
Stacy thanks. 
Report Spam   Logged

-Plato
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 210   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: